We should start a serious moneymaking discord/group

D

Deleted member 5467

🤑 Get the bag 💰
We should start a serious moneymaking discord to share methods and progress and such

It's hard to find like-minded people. Impossible in real life, that's why these obscure forums exist.

There are like 3 other users here who I know are probably making some money online.

Don't have to be making money just actually serious about it, and not shit poster

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, currylightskin, SteveRogers and 4 others
me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5467 and Krakowski
Money its about finding a market issue and solving it, over if you didnt figure it out by yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Skywalker, ´´´´´´´´ and 2 others
Money its about finding a market issue and solving it, no ammount of discord will help you with that
Duh, i'm already making money dude, It's for finding like minded people, these ChatGPT responses :lul:

• +1
Reactions: OMW-UP, Deleted member 6128 and poopoohead
Duh, i'm already making money dude, It's for finding like minded people, these ChatGPT responses :lul:
Then continue making money, muh discord wait until I copy your ideas and ruin your business :feelsshh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Can you elaborate on what would be discussed there? Because unless you *need* these 'like-minded people' for your personal success, I really don't see the point in having this server in the first place. 'Sharing progress' (boasting) is pointless, especially when we're talking about an exclusive group which is supposed to be very small. Right now "sharing methods" basically sounds like 'giving out trade secrets' to someone who can virtually replace you with ease or at least compete with you on some level.

What I'm trying to say is, that the idea itself could be good, it's just that it's not really clear how 'working together' would contribute anything to anyone in that group. If some people are already making money using their methods (like you said) then they will only create competition for themselves, and the person who has the least to contribute will always enjoy the biggest potential gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Can you elaborate on what would be discussed there? Because unless you *need* these 'like-minded people' for your personal success, I really don't see the point in having this server in the first place. 'Sharing progress' (boasting) is pointless, especially when we're talking about an exclusive group which is supposed to be very small. Right now "sharing methods" basically sounds like 'giving out trade secrets' to someone who can virtually replace you with ease or at least compete with you on some level.

What I'm trying to say is, that the idea itself could be good, it's just that it's not really clear how 'working together' would contribute anything to anyone in that group. If some people are already making money using their methods (like you said) then they will only create competition for themselves, and the person who has the least to contribute will always enjoy the biggest potential gain.
Fair points.

I sell SEO services and own a few sites + an email list. But I know very little about certain platforms like Taboola, TikTok, Facebook ads, etc. Hypothetically people in the group would benefit by sharing info about what they do with others in the group.

And I'm not worried about people "stealing" business models. Things like SEO have been around since the beginning of the internet and aren't going anywhere. Plus there are millions of niches that you can target on Google, and millions of different products. And I sell services, good luck copying exactly what I do.

Of course, people with the least amount of knowledge will benefit the most, but it's more like a proposed network of people who could "fill in the gaps" of knowledge. Reading about affiliate marketing is not as valuable as having access to a guy actually making money from it.

But its a pipe dream on this forum TBH, places like BHW are better for this. But they are more strict (they have actually serious people)

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 6128, Xangsane and 2 others
Fair points.

I sell SEO services and own a few sites + an email list. But I know very little about certain platforms like Taboola, TikTok, Facebook ads, etc. Hypothetically people in the group would benefit by sharing info about what they do with others in the group.

And I'm not worried about people "stealing" business models. Things like SEO have been around since the beginning of the internet and aren't going anywhere. Plus there are millions of niches that you can target on Google, and millions of different products. And I sell services, good luck copying exactly what I do.

Of course, people with the least amount of knowledge will benefit the most, but it's more like a proposed network of people who could "fill in the gaps" of knowledge. Reading about affiliate marketing is not as valuable as having access to a guy actually making money from it.

But its a pipe dream on this forum TBH, places like BHW are better for this. But they are more strict (they have actually serious people)
I've seen your thread. Honestly, it's inspiring, though, I don't think offering SEO services is for everyone.
I've Been lurking in BHW every now and then and I pretty much agree, but I think this place has potential too, despite the flaws.
As for the group you are trying to create, the issue is that you are looking for a diverse group of people (in terms of 'who does what to make money'), so while your SEO services won't be affected in a negative way, that can't be said (for sure) about other people businesses.

Despite the risk, I can see the benefit in having a group like this. There's always something that you can use to improve your moneymaxxing methods, even if you learned about it from someone who does something completely different, and obviously, it is expected (assuming that no member tries to compete with other member on the same market) that the feedback from the other group members will result in a faster growth rate, if implemented correctly.
It might not fit everyone, but don't be discouraged from creating that group. Keep us updated. (y)

• +1
If you do it, I’m in

I make money online by running an eshop but I’m always down to discuss moneymaking with fellow guys with the same mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 5467
If you create one, I'm in

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Fair points.

Whats bhw

I‘d rather be in a group of people i‘ve known and trust and try to exploit the market with anything we find.

We should start a serious moneymaking discord to share methods and progress and such

It's hard to find like-minded people. Impossible in real life, that's why these obscure forums exist.

There are like 3 other users here who I know are probably making some money online.

Don't have to be making money just actually serious about it, and not shit poster
I’m down, my biz runs full funnel lead gen for B2B businesses so there could be some good discussions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Staceymaxxing

Just make the group today bro

• +1
I’m down, my biz runs full funnel lead gen for B2B businesses so there could be some good discussions
I’ve just started a similar business but I’m mostly targeting 1 person businesses influencers, consultants and medium sized agencies

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
I’ve just started a similar business but I’m mostly targeting 1 person businesses influencers, consultants and medium sized agencies
Good market, that’s one of our segments too

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 6128

I'm in one. The problem is it's 99% losers 1% winners

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Deleted member 5467
i will only share with people here that are genuinely nice people and not machiavellian bullshitters
......just like the aliens