We will all die

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
Me, you, your mom, your dog, we will all die a miserable death within the next years, mark my words. Not just Muslims, not just Jews, no i mean everyone who belongs to the human species will suffer.

The funny times of this earth are over, now god is punishing humanity for its sins. You have no idea what is knocking on our door

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, Ark, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Death is good

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Aging is the real death, what you call death is nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and standardcel
Dying of old age and dying trough a nuclear bomb isn’t the same

No one dies of old age, aging doesn't kill, it's just never ending torture until something else kills you, nuclear bomb mogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, standardcel, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
Thanks for this calming message to think about for the next 25 hours

Me, you, your mom, your dog, we will all die a miserable death within the next years, mark my words. Not just Muslims, not just Jews, no i mean everyone who belongs to the human species will suffer.

The funny times of this earth are over, now god is punishing humanity for its sins. You have no idea what is knocking on our door
Even trans ?

If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

"eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die"​

@OGJBSLAYER

Last edited:
Good, hopefully we all die soon

• +1
Reactions: standardcel