Wealth or Health?

benchlordthethird

benchlordthethird

Iron sharpens iron
Spending your 20's or whole life with a good work/life balance, or spend your 20's in a financial institution (investment banking, private equity, venture capitalist, hedge funds) raking in wealth for 80hr/weeks.

Being a looksmaxxed mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, unknownducks, murdah and 15 others
Tough choice but I think I'd pick the second, you can always scale down your work once you feel you've made enough money. I'd become wealthy, looksmaxx and statusmaxx and enjoy my late 20s and early 30s. Money+status+youth mogs pretty much everything. Also one of my top hardmaxxes I wish I would do is LL, so in this hypothetical scenario I'd have to pick wealth.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Skywalker, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
ffpi2kr17cr51.jpg

my classmate is 22 works a full time job while doing uni and lives a very unhealthy lifestyle he already looks in his 30s

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, thereallegend and FaceandBBC
my classmate is 22 works a full time job while doing uni and lives a very unhealthy lifestyle he already looks in his 30s
How much sleep does he get?

Norwood reaper is gonna get him
Also he is 5'9 with a shitty frame and he says that he cant get a girlfriend because he doesnt drive a BMW

• JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Tough choice but I think I'd pick the second, you can always scale down your work once you feel you've made enough money. I'd become wealthy, looksmaxx and statusmaxx and enjoy my late 20s and early 30s. Money+status+youth mogs pretty much everything. Also one of my top hardmaxxes I wish I would do is LL, so in this hypothetical scenario I'd have to pick wealth.
How much money is enough for you?

Also he is 5'9 with a shitty frame and he says that he cant get a girlfriend because he doesnt drive a BMW
He belongs here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, m0ss26, Skywalker and 2 others
How much money is enough for you?
Assuming a really tough high-paying job? Enough for the down payment of a nice big luxury apartment in a good area of a rich country, so like 500K, plus another 500K in savings. At that point I could probably scale down to a slightly easier job.

You should not work for 80 HR per week. It is hard looksmin

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, benchlordthethird and Skywalker
Spending your 20's or whole life with a good work/life balance, or spend your 20's in a financial institution (investment banking, private equity, venture capitalist, hedge funds) raking in wealth for 80hr/weeks.
moneymax + healthmax + socialmax

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
HEALTH

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
nah ..............health mogs EVERYTHING..........you dont know this unless youve had a major scare / chronic disease btw......so at most of your guys age (14-18) you wouldnt know it lol

• +1
Reactions: User28823, optimisticzoomer, Youㅤ and 1 other person
Assuming a really tough high-paying job? Enough for the down payment of a nice big luxury apartment in a good area of a rich country, so like 500K, plus another 500K in savings. At that point I could probably scale down to a slightly easier job.
Investment banking pays 150k base with 100k bonus as an entry level analyst.

nah ..............health mogs EVERYTHING..........you dont know this unless youve had a major scare / chronic disease btw......so at most of your guys age (14-18) you wouldnt know it lol
Yeah thats what I was weighing, I don't know my career path though right now. What does everyone do as jobs here?

well its subjective, im not into moneymaxxing so id rather have better health and slowly gain wealth

I‘d rather be poor chad

its the same thing, only with wealth you can have true health

Wealth whats the point libing a long misrable life

Wealth whats the point libing a long misrable life
Make money early, live ur mid 30's and onwards with complete freedom and independence.

Rather be healthy and have less money than be rich and have shit health

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker