• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, zipzam, TheBrownOne and 6 others
High iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, aspiringexcel, Member since 2022 and 2 others
legit
So you smell like you have been with another woman
but not for this reason but because it actually smells good. i wear my sisters floral perfume and girls always comment on how good i smell. you don't have to wear muh alpha male tactical pheromone perfume to be a man jfl. that shit smells like pure alcohol

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, aspiringexcel, goldpill and 7 others
legit

but not for this reason but because it actually smells good. i wear my sisters floral perfume and girls always comment on how good i smell. you don't have to wear muh alpha male tactical pheromone perfume to be a man jfl. that shit smells like pure alcohol
Yea tbh I hate the smell of most men's fragrances, but I'm not sure if this is just because men & women are attracted to different types of smell? Like do women really prefer those gross musky smells? My favorite I've smelt so far is YSL Black Opium which is a women's fragrance that smells like coffee with vanilla & some sweet notes. I don't think coffee is necessarily a feminine scent either so maybe I could get away with it

• +1
Reactions: angelo, aspiringexcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Ariana Grande Cloud is my favorite

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, aspiringexcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
I'm a fragrance expert. If you wanna have the highest female gaze wear unisex perfumes, or slightly masculine.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Ken and 1 other person
I'm a fragrance expert. If you wanna have the highest female gaze wear unisex perfumes, or slightly masculine.
What are your recommendations? And so do you think the stereotypical musky macho fragrance is male gaze?
And what do you think of Bleu de Chanel EDP & YSL Black Opium?

• +1
Reactions: Ken
tell me some good cheap fragrance

Ariana Grande Cloud is my favorite
I always assumed Ariana Grande fragrances would be super girly but when looking into unisex fragrances/men wearing women's fragrances, I've actually seen her fragrances being recommended a ton for that

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, aspiringexcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Best scents are those that are masculine but also unisex, for example spicebomb extreme, An EXTREME amount of love on women'ss side about that fragrance. Also a lot of compliments using sweeter ones like ultra male.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
What are your recommendations? And so do you think the stereotypical musky macho fragrance is male gaze?
And what do you think of Bleu de Chanel EDP & YSL Black Opium?
Bleu de Chanel edp is a good everyday fragrance but quite over used and well known. I still like it. I didnt smelled ysl black opium. If you have the money you could find your hapiness on parfums de Marly, Tom Ford, Maison Francis Kurkidjan, Dior collection privée. Tell me your tastes and i could tell you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Bleu de Chanel edp is a good everyday fragrance but quite over used and well known. I still like it. I didnt smelled ysl black opium. If you have the money you could find your hapiness on parfums de Marly, Tom Ford, Maison Francis Kurkidjan, Dior collection privée. Tell me your tastes and i could tell you
What would you recommend for dates? In summer and winter or season doesn’t matter?

What would you recommend for dates? In summer and winter or season doesn’t matter?
For date Grand Soir, Dior homme intense, Spicebomb Extreme, Angel share, YSL la nuit de l'homme Line. For the seasons it matters, because almost every winter fragrances smell cloudy in hot weather due to the notes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Attached the notes of Black Opium, that's my favorite scent of all time so that gives an idea of notes I like. I love coffee, vanilla, I like sweet stuff (but prefer fruity more than florals typically) though I do like some old lady smelling ones like Chanel No 5 lol. In masculine fragrances I typically like the warmer scents, like cinnamon, spice, amber, wood, leather, tobacco. I don't like fresh scents, do not like citrus especially lemon (orange is decent). Don't like green, earthy, aromatic. I do like Bleu De Chanel which is perhaps a fresh scent but something about it has a greater sophistication to me than your stereotypical fresh "blue" fragrance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 11.15.33 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 11.15.33 AM.png
    48 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 11.16.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 11.16.01 AM.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 0
Attached the notes of Black Opium, that's my favorite scent of all time so that gives an idea of notes I like. I love coffee, vanilla, I like sweet stuff (but prefer fruity more than florals typically) though I do like some old lady smelling ones like Chanel No 5 lol. In masculine fragrances I typically like the warmer scents, like cinnamon, spice, amber, wood, leather, tobacco. I don't like fresh scents, do not like citrus especially lemon (orange is decent). Don't like green, earthy, aromatic. I do like Bleu De Chanel which is perhaps a fresh scent but something about it has a greater sophistication to me than your stereotypical fresh "blue" fragrance.
Tom Ford black orchid for the old lady smelling, Montale intense café, Tom Ford vanille fatale or tobacco vanille, Spicebomb Extreme, Tom Ford tobacco oud, Killian Angel share, Dior Tobaccolor, Xerjoff Alexandria II. Montale Arabian Tonka, Penhaligon Mr blazing sam.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
There is more of them i told but first check which ones you could like

Shaghaf oud, kismet angel, afnan 9pm, some lattafa fragrances too. Tell me your budget i could advice you easier
50 euros

do people forget we're in a fucking incel forum? fuck OP is such a retard its unreal.

another tactic that only works on CHAD. Chad could wear liquid ass and still slay.

chad wears female perfume: hes so androgynous, he smells like a taylor swift song

incel: ew. can he not read? it clearly says female on the bottle. gross.

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Ken and rubberduck
do people forget we're in a fucking incel forum? fuck OP is such a retard its unreal.

another tactic that only works on CHAD. Chad could wear liquid ass and still slay.

chad wears female perfume: hes so androgynous, he smells like a taylor swift song

If you are at least average looking then cologne can help

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and rubberduck
Do you have an idea of what do you wanna smell, or which vibe ? For which season and occasion
for daily use not something to classy

A lot of it is just marketing. Someone mentioned Cloud, which is marketed as a feminine fragrance, but it's a MFK BR540 clone, which is marketed as unisex.

A lot of it is just marketing. Someone mentioned Cloud, which is marketed as a feminine fragrance, but it's a MFK BR540 clone, which is marketed as unisex.
lmao how disgusting.

I literally am not shocked. no unique smell or formula. just rip some other decent smelling perfume and throw a celebrities name on it

fucking asshoels

i feel bad for you incels I really do

for daily use not something to classy
Y edp, Bleu de chanel EDP, prada l'homme intense, Parfums de Marly Layton, Allure homme sport eau extrême, Versace Eros, if you are not looking for something special but something casual these are good

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider
I do. I like smelling like coconut.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck