Weed for creativity?

NoCope

NoCope

Silver
My main source of income is related to writing, and video editing. How beneficial is weed for creative outbursts? My best work always comes from creative epiphanies I have (which are fairly rare), but last time I smoked, I couldn't stop thinking about interesting shit which would just randomly pop into my head. Does anyone have any experience with creativity while high?

yes me i made this while high

326543301 1527042574475441 5075129562870211812 n
326735827 5389657827805600 7130220112891677291 n

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
My main source of income is related to writing, and video editing. How beneficial is weed for creative outbursts? My best work always comes from creative epiphanies I have (which are fairly rare), but last time I smoked, I couldn't stop thinking about interesting shit which would just randomly pop into my head. Does anyone have any experience with creativity while high?
No. Try lsd

don't cope yourself man weed is for entertainment only and is still a drug

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and forevermirin
Methamphetamine actually makes you the most creative, makes you go full conspiracy schizo tier with connecting patterns everywhere, it's just taboo to give this quality to meth so people cope with creativity from weed. LSD does make you creative as well but it's not in a well ordered connected manner like meth would.

Also never try meth, it can destroy your life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Leviathin, MoggerGaston and forevermirin
Methamphetamine actually makes you the most creative, makes you go full conspiracy schizo tier with connecting patterns everywhere, it's just taboo to give this quality to meth so people cope with creativity from weed. LSD does make you creative as well but it's not in a well ordered connected manner like meth would.

if you think lsd/psychedelics are even comparable to meth for "creativity" ur doing something wrong. weed and psychedelics actually increase neuron connectitivy or sm shit basically makes your mind make connections it wouldn't otherwise - but even then psychedelics are a whole different league.

amphetamines might make you think you're more creative, but you're not it's just the euphoria creating that illusion.

don't cope yourself man weed is for entertainment only and is still a drug
yes bad idea to rely on any substance for something as natural as creativity. it's like a shortcut to get somewhere you can reach while sober. shortcuts are generally bad.

if you think lsd/psychedelics are even comparable to meth for "creativity" ur doing something wrong. weed and psychedelics actually increase neuron connectitivy or sm shit basically makes your mind make connections it wouldn't otherwise - but even then psychedelics are a whole different league.

amphetamines might make you think you're more creative, but you're not it's just the euphoria creating that illusion.
Its the opposite, lsd and weed make you believe you have figured out something extremely profound when in practise it's H2O when you look at it sober or you did come to a very good conclusion but it's more of a thought experiment not something you can put in practice, cause once sober from the trip you can't conceptualize why it made sense exactly as when the effects where present

And no, amphetamines give insane pattern recognition in doses that aren't psychosis tier.
The drugs that fueled post ww2 economic booms in industrial nations during the 50's and 60's before the drug act of 1970

Its the opposite, lsd and weed make you believe you have figured out something extremely profound when in practise it's H2O when you look at it sober or you did come to a very good conclusion but it's more of a thought experiment not something you can put in practice, cause once sober from the trip you can't conceptualize why it made sense exactly as when the effects where present
yes, this is precisely why i got addicted to psychedelics. felt like they had something to tell me - eventually on bigger doses it did stick post-trip but slowly faded away again. eventually i got what i wanted through meditation - in a different way but same conclusion and also something that'll stick with me forever because i experienced it without any substances.

most water/cliche facts are actually the most profound when you truly understand them.
And no, amphetamines give insane pattern recognition in doses that aren't psychosis tier.
The drugs that fueled post ww2 economic booms in industrial nations during the 50's and 60's before the drug act of 1970
i used to think this in college too lol, but imo the main thing they help with is the creation of a headspace in which you are satisfied by the euphoria allowing you to ultrafocus on any one topic at hand. obviously this is a huge cognitive boost but nothing you can't attain naturally unless you literally have add/adhd.

Have you ever tried meth?

I've tried acid and mdma in the past but I never used hardcore drugs

yes, this is precisely why i got addicted to psychedelics. felt like they had something to tell me - eventually on bigger doses it did stick post-trip but slowly faded away again. eventually i got what i wanted through meditation - in a different way but same conclusion and also something that'll stick with me forever because i experienced it without any substances.

most water/cliche facts are actually the most profound when you truly understand them.

i used to think this in college too lol, but imo the main thing they help with is the creation of a headspace in which you are satisfied by the euphoria allowing you to ultrafocus on any one topic at hand. obviously this is a huge cognitive boost but nothing you can't attain naturally unless you literally have add/adhd.
I was putting point mostly on practical creativity with external good results. For personal philosophical thoughts psychedelics are better, but OP was talking about writting and video editing, something like meth would be exceptionally good for writting or editing.

And the thing with euphoria, it's not really that, its the dopamine and norepinephrine that make your brain work like its in a state of survival where you need increased pattern recognition to find a way out. An example of this is when i used to take them for studying 1 year ago, i would pass finals on subjects i barely studied about because of having already clues from other subjects that are connected to the current one

but I never used hardcore drugs
>mdma

I did use meth in therapeutic doses orally, worked exceptionally well for studying. But i never advise people to use it because who knows if they turn out to be the addictive type and slowly spiral done, which for meth is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
>mdma

I did use meth in therapeutic doses orally, worked exceptionally well for studying. But i never advise people to use it because who knows if they turn out to be the addictive type and slowly spiral done, which for meth is a death sentence
I wonder how it feels to be on meth in a high dose, maybe one day I'll try it who knows

I did when I was 15 with my friends in 2020, was a great experience but never doing it again as it fucked my brain for some good weeks

agree the thoughts you have when high are way more nejoyable and interesting

Yes, but do it occasionally, otherwise it loses its magic and just lets you cope and you don't gain much from it.

Weed is slightly psychedelic for me, allows me to see my life from a slightly elevated "godlike" viewpoint, in which I write notes to myself planning out what to change/do in my life.

Yes, but do it occasionally, otherwise it loses its magic and just lets you cope and you don't gain much from it.

Weed is slightly psychedelic for me, allows me to see my life from a slightly elevated "godlike" viewpoint, in which I write notes to myself planning out what to change/do in my life.
on point

Weed kills your brain

shit it destroys ur brain cells, it makes u more retarded. Anyone who says it makes u more creative is coping

Over if u need weed for creativity