Weight loss in one minute.

E

egyptianthinker

Iron
From someone who’s been struggling with weight since the age of 10, I can finally say 6 years later all my progress came in the last 13 months from 90kg at 165cm to 73kg at 172cm.

The GOLDEN rules;
- UNFOLLOW all fitness influencers (commercial ones), they milk you for profits and often sell you the promise that weight-loss can be achieved by doing XYZ whilst doing ZYX (often major cope like you can tone down 20 pounds in two weeks whilst still eating pizza) complete bullshit and this fuck's with peoples information overload

- QUIT processed and sugary foods (this will destroy binge eating urges after the first 4 days of the quit), "sugar in moderation" is bullshit, sugar is an man-made ingredient that fucks with you, it will DRIVE your hunger unnaturally and spike insulin and make you want to binge. A bite of an apple will satisfy your sweet tooth, the bite of a kinder bar will make you want more.

- MAKE YOUR OWN MEALS, never order from a “healthy place”, get an egg on the pan and eat that with some marinated chicken, your nutrition defines your body, I guarantee you a simple tuna sandwich doesn't fucking need 35 ingredients worth of "flavoring", it fucks with your hormones, and better yet comes in BPA inducing plastics that fucks with your hormones, increasing estrogen, lowering testosterone and induces fucking aromatase (why a MAJORITY of teenagers dont have facial hair at 16)

- INTERACT, get outside as often as possible, explore your city and walk. If you sit the entire day doing NOTHING, no caloric deficit will save you, developing a life and enriching what you do outside the fucking bedroom will help you.

- CALORIC DEFICIT, the only "science" you need is that you must be eating less calories than you are burning in a day, on average through breathing, walking, sleeping we burn roughly 2000 calories, eating 400 calories less than that per week adds up to 2800 calories, 3500 calories equals half a kilo of fat, you are slowly eating up those fat calories by eating less over a LONG scale, to more accurately know your TDEE; https://tdeecalculator.net/

Dont overcomplicate it, drop the fork and knife, close your mouth a bit more often and explore life. Dont waste your entire life being judged based off the first glance at you. You could be the fucking NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER, but if you're fat that is the first thing that will come to a strangers mind.

If you can’t control your urges and willpower you are roping yourself early, self love is bullshit and true satisfaction comes from progress, that’s where real love is found.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, adyyyyyyyyyy, hologram and 1 other person
not reading this dalit
caloric deficit >>>