• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Mister Fuwy
Obv great

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
good job

• Love it
You need to lose some weight! But it’s not bad enough that a shirt can’t hide it
I’m doing recomp now , I have muscle memory. Is 12 kg of pure fat possible to lose in 5 months without going goggins mode ?

12 kg of pure fat possible to lose in 5 months without going goggins mode ?
Possible within 4 months by total sugar deduction and being in a 700 caloric deficit per day.

That’s how I lost 20kgs +

• +1
dnp abuser

• +1
What has changed? Are you asking us whether you should lose weight?
IMG 20240418 123649 061

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and mayo mogger
good job nigga
now loose another 50 kg‘s

• JFL
@Manletmachine

You look 5'9

You look 5'9
Thats what bf does, my skull even looks brachy shifted even though i have the tallest skull comp to anyone ive seen irl barring my dad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kyrre and arabcelxxx
I need to lose only 15 kg fat right?
I need to lose 10 kgs too and am on letrozole from 3 days and i am going to eat soy for protein which contains 120 mg isoflavones

I need to lose 10 kgs too and am on letrozole from 3 days and i am going to eat soy for protein which contains 120 mg isoflavones
how did u get it? letrozole ie, and how effective is AI for losing weight, ive tried exemestane and felt extremely irritable

how did u get it? letrozole ie, and how effective is AI for losing weight, ive tried exemestane and felt extremely irritable
I ordered online on flipkart health by larping as a boy buying breast cancer medication for his aunt

And i think if testosterone is anabloic it should help in weight loss and muscle gain (open plates too) and as i have puberty gyno it means lot of t is being converted into e and being wasted so i resorted to letro and i am getting hard every one and half hour without any reason

• JFL
I ordered online on flipkart health by larping as a boy buying breast cancer medication for his aunt

And i think if testosterone is anabloic it should help in weight loss and muscle gain (open plates too) and as i have puberty gyno it means lot of t is being converted into e and being wasted so i resorted to letro and i am getting hard every one and half hour without any reason
lol i pulled the same stint for exemstane, but my libido got raped

Also as i am poor i needed cheap protein and soy chunks is the cheapest i can get and i thought if the phytoestrogens and estrogens combined would have made me trans so i eliminated e because i am going to 120 mg isoflavonds worth of soy

• +1
Also as i am poor i needed cheap protein and soy chunks is the cheapest i can get and i thought if the phytoestrogens and estrogens combined would have made me trans so i eliminated e because i am going to 120 mg isoflavonds worth of soy
Id avoid the soy, It didnt agree with me. For protein I would recommend gelatin powder and eggs. Paneer milk cheese eggs and gelatin is the mogger protein sources dont let anyone tell u otherwise

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
  • +1
Id avoid the soy, It didnt agree with me. For protein I would recommend gelatin powder and eggs. Paneer milk cheese eggs and gelatin is the mogger protein sources dont let anyone tell u otherwise
They are expensive and if tell my parents to buy them in bulk they would refuse

• Hmm...
Didn't you take dnp bhai? What were the results?

This is what it consists of
Images

They are expensive and if tell my parents to buy them in bulk they would refuse
Gelatin just 400 rs for a month supply ( assuming u take everyday ). potatoes also have protein ( google takes water weight in account but dry it’s higher ) , eggs you can simply eat one or two a day , cheese a slice a day for variety . Instead of soy u can try tofu , I think even well soaked rajma is much better than soy

I will eat 225 gms and i am 80 kgs

Gelatin just 400 rs for a month supply ( assuming u take everyday ). potatoes also have protein ( google takes water weight in account but dry it’s higher ) , eggs you can simply eat one or two a day , cheese a slice a day for variety . Instead of soy u can try tofu , I think even well soaked rajma is much better than soy
Bro in india food prices are getting higher whereas they are decreasing all over the world and shrinkflation its the corrupt and bad government

Thats what bf does, my skull even looks brachy shifted even though i have the tallest skull comp to anyone ive seen irl barring my dad
Idk man your chin doesn't really look tall

Bro in india food prices are getting higher whereas they are decreasing all over the world and shrinkflation its the corrupt and bad government
These things are very expensive and my parents don't support me so i have to go with the cheapest i can find i can get 45 gms of soy chunks for 10 rupees which will have 52 % percent protein

These things are very expensive and my parents don't support me so i have to go with the cheapest i can find i can get 45 gms of soy chunks for 10 rupees which will have 52 % percent protein
In india in foods everything is expensive except vegetables, rice , wheat flour , and lentils

• +1
Soy gave me thyroid problems I feel I’d avoid it if I were you, Channa / rajma / lentils is probably a better option. Best bang for Buck is gelatin and milk

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
Also bro i heard u are 6 ft plus u look 510-511 in these pics why is so i am 510 but from far i look like am getting heightmogged by 57s but when i get close they look shorter (not to me to other people)
Fat makes you look rounder and less tall , even my face looks brachy but In reality I have Tyson Ballou esque very angular face ( without the fat) not jordan Barrett type

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Soy gave me thyroid problems I feel I’d avoid it if I were you, Channa / rajma / lentils is probably a better option. Best bang for Buck is gelatin and milk
All these things are not sources of protein but carbs (contain more carb than protein)
Idk about thyroid problems asians dont get it tho can indians get thyroid problems with soy

All these things are not sources of protein but carbs (contain more carb than protein)
Idk about thyroid problems asians dont get it tho can indians get thyroid problems with soy
Bro when i have money i will switch to chicken i promise

Didn't you take dnp bhai? What were the results?
I only did for 10 days before it got confiscated by police but I lost some weight during that time I did very low dose

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
I only did for 10 days before it got confiscated by police but I lost some weight during that time I did very low dose
Do you watch georgi dinkovs podcasts on youtube? He has talked about concentric exercise in the past and that helped me get past the fat gain when peating, also 50mg niacinamide helped a lot during a heavy meal, always makes my temps go sky high.

• Love it