Weight loss

Fat makes you look rounder and less tall , even my face looks brachy but In reality I have Tyson Ballou esque very angular face ( without the fat) not jordan Barrett type
Whats barret skull type and it is bad

Do you watch georgi dinkovs podcasts on youtube? He has talked about concentric exercise in the past and that helped me get past the fat gain when peating, also 50mg niacinamide helped a lot during a heavy meal, always makes my temps go sky high.
Yea niacinamide defo increases temps so does acetozolamide/ aspirin . Isn’t eccentric essential for muscle growth tho?

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Good work but can you answer my question about aspirin pls:cry:

Yea niacinamide defo increases temps so does acetozolamide/ aspirin . Isn’t eccentric essential for muscle growth tho?
Both are important but getting close to failure in 3-30 rep range is more important

Just eat lean ground beef ( turkey if you can’t eat beef) and eggs. Easiest to cook and great macros

Yeah it is but i've got to the point where muscle growth isn't really an importance to me. Georgi mentions that a 3 to 1 ratio of concentric to eccentric is probably realistic in terms of bodybuilding but im talking more on cardio and less on weightlifting.

I literally cannot find the podcast now though but i'll link it when i find it

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeah it is but i've got to the point where muscle growth isn't really an importance to me. Georgi mentions that a 3 to 1 ratio of concentric to eccentric is probably realistic in terms of bodybuilding but im talking more on cardio and less on weightlifting.

I literally cannot find the podcast now though but i'll link it when i find it
So wdyd for concentric simply lift weight and drop it quick or?

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Wtf happened :feelswhat:

26:40

43:27

He goes into it enough to understand but he has a lot of good posts on rpf about it too just search haidut and "concentric"

• Love it
So wdyd for concentric simply lift weight and drop it quick or?
Yeah, like a deadlift, simply lift the weight and then let it go or drop it quick whatever you want.

• +1
Yeah, like a deadlift, simply lift the weight and then let it go or drop it quick whatever you want.
The best way to do it in terms of cardio is to do like he said go up a flight of stairs and take the elevator down, that's the gist of the story. You can replicate this with a normal stair machine or biking, whatever you feel like as long as the eccentric part isn't emphasised.

• +1
Fat makes you look rounder and less tall , even my face looks brachy but In reality I have Tyson Ballou esque very angular face ( without the fat) not jordan Barrett type
I have tall skull? Or Jordan barret type

How much I need to lose u think from the recent pic
thats hard to assume but just keep cutting u would notice less stomach fat and also less chest fat i also lost a bit of chest fat and thats life fuel

• +1
thats hard to assume but just keep cutting u would notice less stomach fat and also less chest fat i also lost a bit of chest fat and thats life fuel
i want to be leanmxed by october without doing too steep deficits , fasting, high cardio etc u think its possible?

i want to be leanmxed by october without doing too steep deficits , fasting, high cardio etc u think its possible?
Yes jump rope and most important walk 10k steps everyday its enough plus diet

• +1