Weird tale from a couple years back

northern mogger

northern mogger

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
It was winter, I was chilling at home. Then some foid called and told me to come get my height growth hormone. I still don't know who it was, I tried calling but no one answered.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Samsepioler, sub5c3l and 4 others
@edgemaxx @PseduoAryan

Tales from sanna marin's basement

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, northern mogger and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Lynxress
I'm getting a time machine and jacking your growth hormones
angry the lord of the rings GIF

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I'm getting a time machine and jacking your growth hormones
angry the lord of the rings GIF
I didn't even use any, this bastard called me to just say I'm short :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
I didn't even use any, this bastard called me to just say I'm short :lul::lul::lul:
Mirin tbh. Holy fuck, no, that guy is a fucking beast savant genius. He pranked called all of his genetic competition and BTFO'd them by obliterating their self confidence. That's why you're here, OP.

He FUCKED you HARD :lul:

• JFL
Mirin tbh. Holy fuck, no, that guy is a fucking beast savant genius. He pranked called all of his genetic competition and BTFO'd them by obliterating their self confidence. That's why you're here, OP.

He FUCKED you HARD :lul:
It was a foid, even worse :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
It was winter, I was chilling at home. Then some foid called and told me to come get my height growth hormone. I still don't know who it was, I tried calling but no one answered.
I know her.
Anna Gray. She was a married women in her 30s. Though she married love of her life. After being married to him for 10 years and having six kids.
There love life turned pretty bland.
They hardly had any intercourse or made love.

One day Anna, pretty stressed from all the work. Asked her husband. The reason he doesn't want to touch her anymore.
He replied.
"darling, you are beautiful. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen. On top of that you smell good and u take care of your body. But your vagina tastes like rotten tomatoes and spam"

This shaked the entire world of Anna, she found a new insecurity of her. She didn't know what to do. Though things became pretty awkward. She started doing remedies to fix the taste of her vagina fluid.

She started consuming more strawberries and yoghurt. She ate more donuts and didn't touch the turkey on Thanksgiving.
She did this tough regime for 8 months. Just for her husband. The love and devotion was quite admirable. But she didn't want to disappoint him. What if it still tasted bad. He will definitely despise me.
But she can't taste her own vagina fluid either.

That's when she started scrolling on internet, hoping for a solution. She tried selling it but hardly got any customers or consumers.

One day she ended up on lookism. The kids were different from the normal kids. Ready to inject whatever they can find.
She didn't bother scrolling more. She found the solution and the subject for her testing.

She found used hgh containers from the local hospital. And started filling it her vagina fluid to sell it to short kids.
She used to browse around middle schools and playgrounds.

You must have met Anna grey.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, sub5c3l and Sushifart
It was a foid, even worse :lul::lul::lul:
Christ. What a FUCKED up world jfl

I'm stealing this for later though. I plan on getting a sales job soon and I'm going to mentally rape my competition by waging psychological warfare.

• JFL
Christ. What a FUCKED up world jfl

I'm stealing this for later though. I plan on getting a sales job soon and I'm going to mentally rape my competition by waging psychological warfare.
Demoraliztion at it's finest, what a fucking psyop :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
I know her.
Anna Gray. She was a married women in her 30s. Though she married love of her life. After being married to him for 10 years and having six kids.
There love life turned pretty bland.
They hardly had any intercourse or made love.

One day Anna, pretty stressed from all the work. Asked her husband. The reason he doesn't want to touch her anymore.
He replied.
"darling, you are beautiful. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen. On top of that you smell good and u take care of your body. But your vagina tastes like rotten tomatoes and spam"

This shaked the entire world of Anna, she found a new insecurity of her. She didn't know what to do. Though things became pretty awkward. She started doing remedies to fix the taste of her vagina fluid.

She started consuming more strawberries and yoghurt. She ate more donuts and didn't touch the turkey on Thanksgiving.
She did this tough regime for 8 months. Just for her husband. The love and devotion was quite admirable. But she didn't want to disappoint him. What if it still tasted bad. He will definitely despise me.
But she can't taste her own vagina fluid either.

That's when she started scrolling on internet, hoping for a solution. She tried selling it but hardly got any customers or consumers.

One day she ended up on lookism. The kids were different from the normal kids. Ready to inject whatever they can find.
She didn't bother scrolling more. She found the solution and the subject for her testing.

She found used hgh containers from the local hospital. And started filling it her vagina fluid to sell it to short kids.
She used to browse around middle schools and playgrounds.

You must have met Anna grey.
Oh I know her. I think I met her in another timeline,
t. I used timeline remembrance hypnosis once and remembered all my other timelines, but the bad part is in one of the other ones I got cucked hard, so I'm both mentally broken but also mogging in some.

In the timeline where I met her, I actually met her through her husband, I think his name was Arnold Gray (cuck name btw, but you'll see why). I fucked the shit out of his oneitis, which is why he was pissed when he found out, but since he's buck broken, he never broke up but wanted to give her insecurities to stop her from fucking other men.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and northern mogger
Sorry bro it was Chad and Stacey playing a lookism prank on you

Sorry for your loss of dignity :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and northern mogger