Welcome to new members migrating from Lookism.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they will end up making their own new forum tbh ngl fr srs

Cuz lookism style posting is likely not tolerated here jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1464 and DidntRead
We respect alpha male behaviour and look down on the weak.
We respect alpha male behavior and look down on the weak. Just like a woman
I feel like a mudslim and I also feel like I can't relate to users here just like mudslims don't relate to eurocucks

:feelsree:
I think you fit in pretty well
is some new lingo we have to learn to fit in?

tumblr_mt2sabRMQN1r7nryuo2_250.gif
well... you see, um...

ER
E
R
ER
ER
ERERRERERER
RER
ERERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CHO too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
Now they gon run badboy refugee game

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and RichardSpencel
Not sure if i'm gonna stay here tbh ngl.

the gif game is very weak here.
i really like the night mode

will go on vacations/family visiting on monday.
so, i'll basically check this forum out today/tomorrow, and decide on august.

ps:
> @sin @OldRooster @Deliciadecu nice seeing you here tbh ngl
> @sin what do the other mods say? have you talked to realrob?
> @love=everything are you the straightcel account?

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
i already am doxxed bitch. come at me. show up to my doorstep and youll get a bullet through your hollow skull
:forcedsmile:

Not sure if i'm gonna stay here tbh ngl.

the gif game is very weak here.
i really like the night mode

will go on vacations/family visiting on monday.
so, i'll basically check this forum out today/tomorrow, and decide on august.

ps:
> @sin what do the other mods say? have you talked to realrob?

This forum is not doing it for me.
:jrage:

It needs to embed bigger sized images, have bigger fonts, and have quick gif codes.

I'm still waiting for Lookism.net to repair itself like the dog I am.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, AbandonShip, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person

At the end, we all came to the same place

latest

Yes, that's straightcel

This forum is not doing it for me.
:jrage:

It needs to embed bigger sized images, have bigger fonts, and have quick gif codes.

I'm still waiting for Lookism.net to repair itself like the dog I am.

I ain't going back to that shit, Admin proved himself as a fucking stupid low IQ subhuman, 1 FUCKING MILLION VISITS PER MONTH and that phaggot was irresponsible enough to not keep the forum's security updated. It's his fault that people's home addresses were leaked. Also, "I'm gonna make lookism great again, give me suggestions!"... leaves the forum 1 month later and doesn't implement shit!

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
"I'm gonna make lookism great again, give me suggestions!"... leaves the forum 1 month later and doesn't implement shit!

giphy.gif

One of the very first statements Sarkozy made when he was elected in France was "it's time to get to work."
Within the first(?) week of his presidency, he went for a mini cruise in the med sea

• +1
Reactions: tongue and Ritalincel
Great, now it's PSLL. Add another letter to the acronym. In 20 years I can't wait to talk about the legacy of PSLLNHUKJDXCFGTGHHYKL.

bump ngl

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and currymax
For all lookism fags

• +1
Reactions: currymax
maxresdefault.jpg

>When I wake up and see the above coming into the server
tenor.gif

Welcome, welcome, all you new refugees

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 502
I ain't a refugee. I am a legal immigrant Indian IT worker who left his home country for greener pastures.

I deserve respect

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I ain't a refugee. I am a legal immigrant Indian IT worker who left his home country for greener pastures.

I deserve respect
Fucking retarded 5'0 manlet shitskin cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AbandonShip
LOOKISMCELS gonna take over!

What a disappointment.

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
is fakebob arround?
it´s fun bully him.
mein tyger and 666 or some of his alts arround?

Bullies are quickly banned here. Surprise you tolerated Crisick for so long as well.
Is it ok to bully Lookism newcomers who migrated here after the hack?

• So Sad
Reactions: xForgotMyName
O7pEyjO.png

"not hacked"
even tho hacker has the DB saved

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName and DidntRead
Lol at this pathetic 'no refugee' shit. its like a bunch of pissweak cucked Japanese incels crying for white men coming into their country. Lookism users have 100 times looksmax user value. settle down kids.
^^
we're improving your population demographics. the average iq of the site just went up a fuckton. you guys are vapid manlet incels with no incentive or ambition to actually do shit. everyone one on this fucking site is a docile, submissive, subservient little bitch and i will make them cower under me. youre my bitch motherfucker. muh bullyingggg and tos! the lore of lookism.net is unreplicable and shall be cherished for as long as we shall live.

okokok whatever one of the stages of grief is anger and im there now
its over
im gonna er

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Lol at this pathetic 'no refugee' shit. its like a bunch of pissweak cucked Japanese incels crying for white men coming into their country. Lookism users have 100 times looksmax user value. settle down kids.

This site needed a little diversity

• The boys in my grade talked about sex a lot. Some of them even told me that they had sex with their girlfriends. This was the most devastating and traumatizing thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Boys having sex at my age of Fourteen? I couldn’t fathom it. How is it that they were able to have such intimate and pleasurable experiences with girls while I could only fantasize about it? I frequently started asking myself. This was an all-boys school… How in the hell were those boys even able to meet girls to have sex with? I wondered. I hoped they were lying. I hoped against all hope. [...] and one of my obnoxious classmates named Jesse was bragging about having sex with his girlfriend. I defiantly told him that I didn’t believe him, so he played a voice recording of what sounded like him and his girlfriend having sex. I could hear a girl saying his name over and over again while she panted franticly. He grinned at me smugly. I felt so inferior to him, and I hated him.

• The boys in my grade talked about sex a lot. Some of them even told me that they had sex with their girlfriends. This was the most devastating and traumatizing thing I’ve ever heard in my life. Boys having sex at my age of Fourteen? I couldn’t fathom it. How is it that they were able to have such intimate and pleasurable experiences with girls while I could only fantasize about it? I frequently started asking myself. This was an all-boys school… How in the hell were those boys even able to meet girls to have sex with? I wondered. I hoped they were lying. I hoped against all hope. [...] and one of my obnoxious classmates named Jesse was bragging about having sex with his girlfriend. I defiantly told him that I didn’t believe him, so he played a voice recording of what sounded like him and his girlfriend having sex. I could hear a girl saying his name over and over again while she panted franticly. He grinned at me smugly. I felt so inferior to him, and I hated him.

I never read it but from watching his youtube videos I know exactly who wrote this lol

prepare to get mogged

Status
Not open for further replies.