Well its time now : show me a surgery Ascension over than Salludon

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Amnesia and the famous guy who finally roped.

which famous guy who roped?

Full 1

3550218 2453966 72D74743 9CA1 4884 A6C8 CAB694D03ACD 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Debetro and goo25
why did he Rope? he ascended hard
NTness killed him

After his ascension women still didn't approached him in bars and he was jealous of some 5'7 Asians in a relationship with htb outside, it was the taste of too much (aspiecel)

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ConfusedBolivian, forevermirin and 2 others
It's a known story, I had seen it in 2021 now to find it will ve difficult. Try to see by searching online with the guy's picture

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
idk if he roped, but he is mentally ill for sure
Apparently he roped if I remember correctly , he stopped answering just after having said he was going to do it jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Sens
3522360 IMG 20230712 021820
3515818 IMG 20230709 022136

i have these anyway, but just go on raffaini clinic instagram and there are a lot of these, even Better than these 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Great but still not chadlite+
I don't think you will find much about that, I personally think that surgery it's great for fixing failos, but you cannot take a ltn to chad (apart if he has a very bad failo, like bad recession or something that completly ruins his face) even with 100 surgeries

• +1
NTness killed him

After his ascension women still didn't approached him in bars and he was jealous of some 5'7 Asians in a relationship with htb outside, it was the taste of too much (aspiecel)
Unless 6+ PSL Chad the options open to a gigaNT 5'7 guy and HTN aspire are more or less even IRL. Latter still edged in OLD though.

• +1
Unless 6+ PSL Chad the options open to a gigaNT 5'7 guy and HTN aspire are more or less even IRL. Latter still edged in OLD though.
Do you know the story of this guy in detail? was he small height or something?
Yeah irl is the most important, developing your networks to meet girls etc.

Being 5'7 or 5'8 is not a big deal irl to meet a girl if htn , just max urself like any other normie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck and SecularIslamist
Isn't this Zyros or something? I remember him from Lookism. Are you sure he roped?

• +1
Isn't this Zyros or something? I remember him from Lookism. Are you sure he roped?
Yeah that's what I understood

Do you know the story of this guy in detail? was he small height or something?
Yeah irl is the most important, developing your networks to meet girls etc.

Being 5'7 or 5'8 is not a big deal irl to meet a girl if htn , just max urself like any other normie
No idea who he was.

Still depends because manlets are limited in theory. At 5'7/5'8 pretty much at least here in UK like 25-30% of girls are off limits. Even 5'5 or 5'6 girls because they have a warped view of their own height.

While the manlet has a better network to improve his opportunities, the taller autist has no network but in theory a better chance.

Being NT isn't as changeable as height 😢

• +1
NTness killed him

Brootal

• +1
No idea who he was.

Still depends because manlets are limited in theory. At 5'7/5'8 pretty much at least here in UK like 25-30% of girls are off limits. Even 5'5 or 5'6 girls because they have a warped view of their own height.
Yeah that's what I think too tbh but yet it's not over bro
While the manlet has a better network to improve his opportunities, the taller autist has no network but in theory a better chance.

Being NT isn't as changeable as height 😢
height is a halo but if you're 5'8 it's not like you're 5'4 anyway , its not death tier, some girls don't care at all about that

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah that's what I think too tbh but yet it's not over bro

height is a halo but if you're 5'8 it's not like you're 5'4 anyway , its not death tier, some girls don't care at all about that
I hope so. But rn I have no hope. I'm gonna tallfish this weekend see if it makes any difference on OLD.

• +1
I hope so. But rn I have no hope. I'm gonna tallfish this weekend see if it makes any difference on OLD.
If you do that I think it would be better for u first to enter on a blackpilled mindset, thats to say to be motivated by LL etc. because lets say that it will increase ur result, if you don't have the motivation behind you will just rot and depressionmaxxing bro. So be prepared (maybe nothing will change)

• +1
If you do that I think it would be better for u first to enter on a blackpilled mindset, thats to say to be motivated by LL etc. because lets say that it will increase ur result, if you don't have the motivation behind you will just rot and depressionmaxxing bro. So be prepared (maybe nothing will change)
That's a very good point. If I do well and don't get LL I'd be probably be more depressed ngl.

Low key hoping it doesn't make a difference. Then I'll know for sure it's maybe my face that's the problem.

Btw messaged you on discord - but reply whenever. Off sleep.

• +1
That's a very good point. If I do well and don't get LL I'd be probably be more depressed ngl.

Low key hoping it doesn't make a difference. Then I'll know for sure it's maybe my face that's the problem.

Btw messaged you on discord - but reply whenever. Off sleep.
Jfl I dont receive the notifications, I will read that and answer you ASAP

• +1
first guy still have insane negative orbital vector

sucks that u still have to get an implant after bimax if u wanna fix that
he looks great now tho

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
NTness killed him

After his ascension women still didn't approached him in bars and he was jealous of some 5'7 Asians in a relationship with htb outside, it was the taste of
why did he Rope? he ascended hard

too much (aspiecel)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, goo25 and Debetro
Ropemaxxing is law

• So Sad
The targeted individual program will end 🗿. Aspies will no longer be made into a Truman show character as a form of humor or drama in the lives of normies anymore. 🗿 I swear it.