Went solo to rave. Story with pics/vids inside. GTFIH

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Nobody responded to this topic I made, so I had to go alone.

As preparation yesterday I went to some clothing stores to see if there was some cool rave clothing/acessesories, but there was none of it. So I just went with a standard black t-shirt. Wanted to go in a white dress shirt instead since it would look more cool, but decided to stay lowkey.
Lulz1

Since I ran out of drugs and all my previous dealers seem to have quit/got busted, I still needed to find a new dealer. I joined some random whatsapp groups and eventually found someone that msgd me this:
Asdfasdf

I needed xtc for sure, but decided to get ketamine too. Turned out to be a choice that would save my night.

Note I don't recommend buying drugs from a random guy like this and not having it tested before use. It was a yolo-move from me.

I took a train to amsterdam and larped to the guy that I live on an adress near the central station. Dealers generally visit your house to sell their wares so you need an adress.

I waited in front of this random house untill the dealer showed up at like 10PM, which ofcourse was an arab badboy in his early 20s. He asked to go inside the house with me, but I told me my parents are home and we have to do the transaction in front of the house :lul:

ngl went pretty smooth, guy seemed more stressed out about the whole thing than I was (not the first time I buy from streetdealers).

I bought an mdma purity tester to see if the shit he sold me was real
IMG 20221019 222618

Trying to do a fucking lab experiment at 11pm in a park in the dark :lul::lul:

Shit went horribly wrong, and the test result was also useless. On top of that I cut my finger with my knife while trying to mash a bit of xtc pill into powder.
I think some blood got into the mdma purity test too lol. Fuck that shit.

IMG 20221019 224733

I stayed calm, relaxed myself and went to drink a cappucino. Had the owner of the bar bring some bandages for me so I wouldn't bleed all over my clothes n shit.

Onto the party. The party started at 10pm already and it was now like 11:30 when I got there. I hid the drugs in my boxers. Usually I'd opt for socks but was kinda paranoid that they would find my 2 packs of gums and figure out I probably have pills somewhere.

But they didn't care. They barely checked for anything.

Inside it was just getting started. Had some cute techno playing

You have this big area in the middle in front of the DJ, and this smaller place where you can climb up with seats where I was sitting.

Screenshot 2022 10 19 23 37 46 694 commiuihome

Decided to take my first drugs at 23:37. SInce I had no clue how strong the xtc was, I decided to play it safe and go light. Taking 1/4th of a pill with the intention to re-evaluate how I feel after 1 hour and potentially take more.

Went up to the dance-floor, hoping it would kick in while im there.

Danced a bit on my own there. But at some point 1 girl was backing up into me so I took the hint and started dancing with her while holding her waist. But she looked around and whiffed me off with a disgusted looking face. Typical foid behavior.

Other people were nicer, you get eye-contact with someone next to you, both smile, make some funny moves, give eachother some compliments for their outfit, etc.

Only issue was it was now approaching the 1 hour mark and I still didn't notice any effects from the xtc

I wasn't vibing that well on the music anymore, and I was doubting the quality of the drugs since they didn't taste much like the XTC ive had previously.

I decided to take half a pill, which should definitely have big results if it's not fake XTC. Then went back to the dance-floor...

The DJs switched and this new one was fucking killing it. going MEGA hard

Holy fuck she got in strong after that last DJ left that didn't really play this hard-techno style.

Anyways this is where the worst part of the night begins. It was now approaching 1:30AM, 2 hours after the first quarter pill, 1 hour after the half pill re-dose. And I still didn't feel ANYTHING. Nothing.

I tried staying calm and figured that I got sold trash with no mdma in it, but atleast I didn't feel bad so I didn't poison myself.

Problem is now I have to go begging for drugs on the dance-floor which is utter shit. :sick::sick:
I hate it when people beg me for drugs, so I really didn't want to do this. Terrible vibe. Was feeling down as fuck at this point and decided to head to the 'chill zone'. A small outdoor area where you could smoke and chill.

Honestly was low-key freaking out at this point, getting stressed that I am not gonna have a great evening cuz of failed drugs. Decided to get a drink and sat down.

Met some cool guys there that were doing some other drugs, they asked me what I was on and I said my shit doesnt work. They were all cool n supportive bout it tho, even offered me some of their drugs but it was some weird designer-drugs that I never heard of. Figured it'd wait till other options come.

At this point I took the last quarter xtc pill, cuz why not, might aswell finish it. And then decided to try out the ketamine from the same dealer. But if the xtc was fake, why would the guy sell me real ketamine right?

Well it looked like ketamine atleast. Might aswell try.

So I took the quarter xtc-pill and snorted 2 heaps of ketamine from my bicycle key.

YES.

The ketamine was working. Within 5 minutes I could feel the drowziness and lack of feeling in my arms and legs. The dissassociation that is all too well associated with ketamine.
Some guys helped me not fall down while I climbed back down that plateau again to the dance-floor.

This wasn't too bad tbh. I wasn't feeling energetic or euphoric, but all the stress was gone and I felt mellow.

Some guy came up to me and started talking, he gave me these weird diffraction glasses that makes light look really weird when you look through it. Talked to him a bit, he was here with his girlfriend who was also on xtc. While he was on 3MMC.

Ngl it's hard to talk coherently when you are on ketamine. But for some reason I do like to socialize while on it.

I started conversation with a naked cowboy on the dance-floor. He had a cowboy-hat and pants, but no shirt on. Very chill guy lend me his cowboy hat and taught me a new dance move:

cowboy-lasso.gif

Basically swinging around your arm like this except without rope :lul: That's what he loved doing. He told me he's grabbing all the cowgirls with this move and I should try it too.

Slayer-move

At this point the drowziness of the ketamine was wearing off, but I was dancing a lot. My body just wanted to move. I still didn't feel good or have a lot of energy. Just a very nervous body constantly moving. Is it the music? Or is the xtc finally starting to kick in after 2.5 hours since the first dose? JFL.

NEW DJ TIME.

You can see my video-taping is getting more erratic because I am moving and dancing while filming.

This new DJ was fucking amazing (although maybe it was just the drugs clouding my judgement but whatever). At this point I was certain that the xtc started working.

Somehow the ketamine helped it kick in by relaxing me? MDMA is such a fucking weird drug tbh, I am always one of the last guys it kicks in for when I do it with friends too, but this was just a bs time-line.

Dancing because my body wanted to move, slowly turned into enjoying the dancing. Perhaps the red lights and new DJ helped too and it was more my vibe afterall.

Gradually I started feeling something. Before that I felt quite empty and cold inside, just moving a lot. But my mind was becoming happy as I felt the xtc kick-in, and in my mind I was telling myself it all turned out well in the end. I shouldn't be so fucking hard on myself. It's time to enjoy the night.

Within 5-10 minutes, the euphoria waves started blasting my brain. Intense love for myself, the world, the people around me.

I started dissecting the blackpill in my mind and realized it must be total bullshit. People pure love, the world is a fun place. I just need to seek out the right places, people. People in a place like this. And that's how I can bring fun back in my depressed trash life.

Not gonna lie, I did really want to make out and hug girls around me, although I felt good on my own too.
1 girl approached me and complimented my long-hair. We spoke a bit about the drugs she used (xtc, same pills I had) and that she didn't feel much yet. Her friend she was with was going hard and was making out with some other guy in front of us lol.

She was from Brittain and very ugly though :lul:
night_clubs_01.jpg

This pheno but slightly younger and not obese but just fat.

In my mind I was weighting the options. Kissing her would probably feel good anyways cuz of the drugs, but I don't want to deal with any of the shit that could come with that like her following me around.

Ended up not initiating, despite her clearly wanting to. Doesn't matter, nice girl though.

Then another girl approached me. This time a low-tier becky Asian girl. Also complimented my hair: (Long hair pill)
We danced a bit, but it never lead anywhere and I was in doubt whether I even wanted it to go anywhere with that girl either.

Euphoria was intense for about 90mins, danced fucking hard. Then I felt it coming down. I took another half xtc pill, figuring this shit was weak stuff and takes long to kick-in. So I just have to up the dosage compared to xtc pills I normally use. This was at 3:30AM or so.

Not really sure how much it did, but I was still feeling really good up untill 4:15AM but not the extreme euphoria I had earlier. So I took another half pill. And then 45 minutes later another half pill.

Tbh this was probably a big mistake in hindsight. Trying to chase that first euphoria wave when the first pill kicks in. You CANNOT reach it anymore by redosing more and harder. It's pointless and one of the major negatives from XTC. When it starts wearing out you become anxious that 'the party is over soon'.

I was still feeling really good though, with a lot of energy and decent vibes. Just not the intense loving euphoria from before. Trying to chase that high like a junk smh.

Insanely good music too.

Some other shit that happened during this time:
Some girl came up to me and laughed+said something that I couldn't understand. But walked away straight after. No idea.
Shitchatted with some guys at the toilet where I drank like 2Litres of water since I barely drank all night and was dancing like crazy.

At this point it was approaching 5:30AM. The XTC mostly ran out in effect, was getting kinda tired, so I went back up to the stage in the back. Where I decided to snort 2 massive heaps of ketamine from my key. I also figured fuck it and took another half pill of xtc.

Best. Decision. Ever.

As I sat there in the back enjoying the lights and the music, I started descending into the K-hole.

During K-Hole, users experience an enhanced detachment from the environment, resulting in an inability to respond to surroundings and move their bodies functionally.[6] During these states, perception seems to lie deep within consciousness so that reality on the 'outside' world appears to reside in the distance. A high number of recreational users report that the most appealing effects of this experience are ‘melting into surroundings’, ‘visual hallucinations’, ‘out of body experience’ and ‘giggliness’.

This explains it perfectly. I started floating around in a different dimension and everything felt AMAZING. Similar euphoria I had earlier on the night, but perhaps even better.

I had issues moving my legs and arms at all, but I was still moving to the beat. After a while I was able to get up and started standing on the bench I was sitting for, so that now I was the highest person in the entire room. Looking over everyone and everything.

Honestly have no clue how I didn't fall of this bench at all during this time.

This shit was fucking insane. I didn't really feel like I was in my body anymore or at this venue. But just floating through the air and seeing+experience the most beautiful shit.

My body was moving hard aswell, making swimmer moves, karate moves, everything. Non-stop movement. I wouldn't be suprised if they make an after-movie of this event that you'll see me featured somewhere lol.

Pure euphoria while floating through different dimensions. All untill the end ~8AM.

TL: DR
Best night of my life. I love myself for being able to make me feel like this and arrange everything on my own, going raving on my own. I can rely on myself to make me feel good.

XTC+Ketamine = insane combo.

@Latebloomer10 @Winnetou @badg96 @Nameless_Sunflower @ShowerMaxxing @Xangsane @StreegeReturn @DoctorLooksmax @Danish_Retard @AlexBrown84 @the BULL @TsarTsar444

Attachments

• oit.jpg
    oit.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, MoggerChad, optimisticzoomer and 32 others
Im too l

As preparation yesterday I went to some clothing stores to see if there was some cool rave clothing/acessesories, but there was none of it. So I just went with a standard black t-shirt. Wanted to go in a white dress shirt instead since it would look more cool, but decided to stay lowkey.
_7JBtkRb2nSbnyz8hdwudaCBByFNWXnaz7FFjoziJNAksYlnlF__AvgGenyn0WtXJQlTQWXN5OQZSnsnG88nUdTgnBzY9j_MQf8cie01vMikkYc-Fzkc-vOV7uGQNEqmfgPI4T3L2GAIsNoWE-QGrvg6cptoug7venQPT-tJDlj8EkZ6K3QT8I10Zo6xuKRWi8I84XlqIa3KTlwKg5p2a2O-_2buH9JhOUUDI0SRFYy6qM6KyWproGfQtAHxK9VyECA-T57A2QwIncusva2rSZGfY53lz8iUISHqZY0jLBVMRmticR1G15k5YxzQ4O67yW-DGKBmKzGdzNQBPnM27vlRfip8MMPNIGzcYUcGiu5LKQLvTSfk6v_OTYiCT_vwmIowzDztPoTQE2_HBdLoiuUVNGX0A4gkRgnPiafga-YonR955ZBJhUvXUCKZKJTFLSYzW8JdPIj7FWnXacoXCa2kwOALueVfa94VjzUdS6T62d0d6kuFpHtLxO9j9WCbxJr1h00GrFgalWnMmWcCQWAVbtZvLaZQuET6doC4u3wsdGSTGIHHSMF9Bh9BPSsys6hUaqYfypiaOaXJCoOeJwcVRfnnzde2Lb-wF9oqrVQ0aCKjfqZWrC3MvXzxdY__EcwYD-HkVi7viWL0_NryzVE_JT6f3ZD6IhDdVfvYMcqZZOTCiOLtiPAPjVRJh6s6USOLd0a4ehPfqZ1zVN2S8PCNlh5P9BT9qXk13w_yYYYRLTL-MdrRwoBR9dsG_9cAthr3soYi10jpGFEXrKOna4Szap6FFuz2tqUuGj2kPd3RmfnYUB0zkyMoFWRurgcezwXjRBFzKLTxu5_XI_nNfKLAND71UaAsMqQAZtXDAln5M-cPZUYRnjPyy5tevbdp35bychkB3toByxaB5WfgSRknXFzF-aJiyPsRUs61=w1768-h1329-no

Since I ran out of drugs and all my previous dealers seem to have quit/got busted, I still needed to find a new dealer. I joined some random whatsapp groups and eventually found someone that msgd me this:
View attachment 1916491

I needed xtc for sure, but decided to get ketamine too. Turned out to be a choice that would save my night.

Note I don't recommend buying drugs from a random guy like this and not having it tested before use. It was a yolo-move from me.

I took a train to amsterdam and larped to the guy that I live on an adress near the central station. Dealers generally visit your house to sell their wares so you need an adress.

I waited in front of this random house untill the dealer showed up at like 10PM, which ofcourse was an arab badboy in his early 20s. He asked to go inside the house with me, but I told me my parents are home and we have to do the transaction in front of the house :lul:

ngl went pretty smooth, guy seemed more stressed out about the whole thing than I was (not the first time I buy from streetdealers).

I bought an mdma purity tester to see if the shit he sold me was real
82l0wVzN6pRNT6tQnLlH9Bt-hKGkIFMeDNDC4HC1RhGJZgDpGcjy8H2LPF1MGiqymxALIQRcpc8YwNT6QaCadYJTS7Jjx9bjzySrjwKcg3RJhahBhagXPMyyOOO_EklnLDrbI9kep--EaViyXeQAaV-k_kPbmbr5M87ZAXvuMKJ9bGMHK_OBgp-Wxb4BoVa73VO2yVed9Adwvq4JGKSdgKkFD8M9DirbdLgYS_pexGGLc3MM0qy-X2Hr6_9Xu_IIzxveaR8RjKiAsEBqwJ4A16ctMR1XTAsALLTtdjjXFLOxwKfFF5GW-mFfY4-OJkh0LBlxjiCN0bdatbb_1Age-cGdUlPA2Flnd0Ljp6QBA0-SyHrnExgFE9tERbyCXtEtVvgrk1MgjuCNL65hzh3EyC4warZT3gcPQJ_fgQAwWNmUIcF46Vvy8EmLGHY7yBvGewKREVJxD1sc61SS4LsBQ9lbmSjw4MsMSSL400KBksKQJ537GEEV72ISgdQLn119PBYn9gUrMmRQtcEA7_AhBRa-l4rattiWKDqd_22mdE0nX8jPTac9eWaHSd47r3nIyRBFKjB2eNUB67QYWfyl-w6RP-B8P9LbMgw7P-vXA39NKxHeK-aUuUKM_V73pCOWNZyRmI_rKKWZ8VHhddRWdVIkV1nzXW9QwSOZFGv0K6PvaC4hCKD4URXn-2py3ToJ2Ul8vD38HH_10_K-z3dCI_CoxkFqlD-saFIQ3NWzGtdmEaVqHWWjwgGWE-11l9NIR4QCv-6ZaiREe4baGJ-3enFpPovzldwYs0SXHiuz9edC4qHpuZLu-sDvo0ylbkJ9p4MvTIFDaNsN4Si65xLqc7LZWcwv9ttFo9_nJbiwHzYnPn6-lyEZ8VaSGMTy1tfBOl-Yr90rKJ0NAvjK-d-7Ya9Wc9dJBJKyvcweyLgP=w954-h1272-no

Shit went horribly wrong, and the test result was also useless. On top of that I cut my finger with my knife while trying to mash a bit of xtc pill into powder.

FIN3f9IqDHMkT5iSr6MZex0hm9qVs8u0LoT_tX8B6ZVmkpZCvtxx0Yp22xkdnkDtSUFyDBv89jf2G8CvAcnBXdgq2HNuj1KJFOSFNuoMKgtFaYJjIyadbjb-BuOkI9GHIov9p0s-fMd2c5z7q22oe1IlwFyS3oVlR1tTnbdJVcIuV7f6BlFzZYzV97kgRBgLiHR7Aa0tvRbDox6Ts2Ex6ZV1YkMCnOdOn_26Jr72edYh8jeE4IfbdXU4OmwnTwOjJmmI0admWCj1coF6YmhTfEsYl4i-0EU-9kLKMBumWtFO3mams5riDjuVOob93CafzbVoNma6UavIAF0v8mMgZjwh8V0aGREcsoW4ls5J3NCgVghn2qbVg7_LYbHczbB4Mbi9ctFEzWKH2r9MAszrKZTYkO64gCH_qIVA-Vd71NPIYwyIsvlVaHTIvN5Hol6aTyOVMLSE7hTc7yN4XVoDgOUBVPCQVLD6-ZkAxPKjVki_xfJte2QtkevdlXuIa0Ujx2P2EWHoEWEEUA3vaYF-Ycgih1sTjDtNzKdYntlBcBs45UZ8uQhBIyHETbfCU-SY7trHoCSGn0860YQu4CTYoEjI5FiYAzhUhnrL71slJrhqXM8E4MZnKE8dDc1YRQ9cjOzlq6Ibuq99BNNaVysSt6Q7Y0oKaejhOoXfjeNzBdfQjEA1mzTl4ufGa4aOo2nMba9l1lnfB38NR-m-i06BguhB4ysWt90cRDmpL8udqrvsfQE0F0QQlIpoUXZK7LNkasIOlwTM3UTninOC1LFqDW5GZ6RBbT7x_7kbFCIEZd8edoRtaopzQuH45M9nt7nPJr_SVGw-YNdCFM7jp1rs4XvcYS_gQfgSHx6d3XcLCLAXRygLKFl_8gD0wIS1dIPuXKTaP4o1UGgI1pD25NdpZjF-svdAAgZQP4OCay2_=w954-h1272-no

I stayed calm, relaxed myself and went to drink a cappucino. Had the owner of the bar bring some bandages for me so I wouldn't bleed all over my clothes n shit.

Onto the party. The party started at 10pm already and it was now like 11:30 when I got there. I hid the drugs in my boxers. Usually I'd opt for socks but was kinda paranoid that they would find my 2 packs of gums and figure out I probably have pills somewhere.

View attachment 1916501

You have this big area in the middle in front of the DJ, and this smaller place where you can climb up with seats where I was sitting.

8vIjoI0bMxpnlgFYqh5Va-5Oo53q-xJdsdDgmOqxcdm0VbYbuaaIxiklmaGNedxUmiIivdFONLyAaxuNrQ4YXztxuK849eQCk8nZ046WRtUbxYOBUVNZt1OEDqdHdztm1wcZsgUhcj_h18lC3pdMyfZF9G2OslEHTodDrHU1dxuGM6Jcbc6Uz-c6jQNho_50PSrAFVwBar1DINOhyGOXruDjE4uVODPapTR9Xc2LyTiLNKDZQhZ8n-8F_qoOJI_nOy2nkUtXsmSht5TxVGpBV3IiN2_IBGXpYr5cSkR7s-uhFTXIUF4iUNVXjA3_JkgqpPYAPayEGguWJqsKn8QYNCpRB-g0zKST5UKT4p4N4zET6BI1nU9xbUXvHEfHxNpR7Sdse7_Ei8c3uJRALCxA7jFI_p6ZHUThLerNmZsTAZA4rRLhdQcPXdQccnKg-QkP13OfZU8fQQJqCqtDfKB9u677tEuT15O25JZ-0IGCbgCATciGepsfQ2TRvgH5WcMT01Fe49At7VWIYhB_Pbfvsw8Oihn0Kx07TBPFfdFAd51xDqBrbqG0gb1mhhgiK0gUNgXpABD5IboGDR_xFfnDwOpga_g3N7n-P-OeCxTMi1j1jW1STcz2vvxqfbIXmmiIdErIBKbbsYynRyrH5_TS-iv7pQJhhfhIUXm5BKarz-lwaGv-ye7MhJLAPbDt7D2QimHc5x_jlsEXONoHaKz4KzU-BwxB6E2vWwrh7TR_qeOb8s6DF-sAYy73qT8a_73uuQw--yPNt02ODy8AId3ciMYh6koqMIGAKAJyciZMDREQ25iI6VKCfKjN-hyAhgC4UvofZGEn2QMLwjZXPWCaYoCCgA_2zfzztYVPx22mRfrzGY429nXrFQhkGR2bHw3Ep4W3lR82uOS_zZSxerJFIDAYDjPcUYsBBddMI3t6=w573-h1272-no

Decided to take my first drugs at 23:37. SInce I had no clue how strong the xtc was, I decided to play it safe and go light. Taking 1/4th of a pill with the intention to re-evaluate how I feel after 1 hour and potentially take more.

Danced a bit on my own there. But at some point 1 girl was backing up into me so I took the hint and started dancing with her while holding her waist. But she looked around and whiffed me off with a disgusted looking face. Typical foid behavior.

Other people were nicer, you get eye-contact with someone next to you, both smile, make some funny moves, give eachother some compliments for their outfit, etc.

Only issue was it was now approaching the 1 hour mark and I still didn't notice any effects from the xtc

View attachment 1916504

I wasn't vibing that well on the music anymore, and I was doubting the quality of the drugs since they didn't taste much like the XTC ive had previously.

I decided to take half a pill, which should definitely have big results if it's not fake XTC. Then went back to the dance-floor...

View attachment 1916509

Holy fuck she got in strong after that last DJ left that didn't really play this hard-techno style.

Anyways this is where the worst part of the night begins. It was now approaching 1:30AM, 2 hours after the first quarter pill, 1 hour after the half pill re-dose. And I still didn't feel ANYTHING. Nothing.

I tried staying calm and figured that I got sold trash with no mdma in it, but atleast I didn't feel bad so I didn't poison myself.

Problem is now I have to go begging for drugs on the dance-floor which is utter shit. :sick::sick:
I hate it when people beg me for drugs, so I really didn't want to do this. Terrible vibe. Was feeling down as fuck at this point and decided to head to the 'chill zone'. A small outdoor area where you could smoke and chill.

Honestly was low-key freaking out at this point, getting stressed that I am not gonna have a great evening cuz of failed drugs. Decided to get a drink and sat down.

Met some cool guys there that were doing some other drugs, they asked me what I was on and I said my shit doesnt work. They were all cool n supportive bout it tho, even offered me some of their drugs but it was some weird designer-drugs that I never heard of. Figured it'd wait till other options come.

At this point I took the last quarter xtc pill, cuz why not, might aswell finish it. And then decided to try out the ketamine from the same dealer. But if the xtc was fake, why would the guy sell me real ketamine right?

So I took the quarter xtc-pill and snorted 2 heaps of ketamine from my bicycle key.

YES.

The ketamine was working. Within 5 minutes I could feel the drowziness and lack of feeling in my arms and legs. The dissassociation that is all too well associated with ketamine.
Some guys helped me not fall down while I climbed back down that plateau again to the dance-floor.

This wasn't too bad tbh. I wasn't feeling energetic or euphoric, but all the stress was gone and I felt mellow.

Some guy came up to me and started talking, he gave me these weird diffraction glasses that makes light look really weird when you look through it. Talked to him a bit, he was here with his girlfriend who was also on xtc. While he was on 3MMC.

Ngl it's hard to talk coherently when you are on ketamine. But for some reason I do like to socialize while on it.

I started conversation with a naked cowboy on the dance-floor. He had a cowboy-hat and pants, but no shirt on. Very chill guy lend me his cowboy hat and taught me a new dance move:

cowboy-lasso.gif

Basically swinging around your arm like this except without rope :lul: That's what he loved doing. He told me he's grabbing all the cowgirls with this move and I should try it too.

Slayer-move

At this point the drowziness of the ketamine was wearing off, but I was dancing a lot. My body just wanted to move. I still didn't feel good or have a lot of energy. Just a very nervous body constantly moving. Is it the music? Or is the xtc finally starting to kick in after 2.5 hours since the first dose? JFL.

NEW DJ TIME.
View attachment 1916526

You can see my video-taping is getting more erratic because I am moving and dancing while filming.

This new DJ was fucking amazing (although maybe it was just the drugs clouding my judgement but whatever). At this point I was certain that the xtc started working.

Somehow the ketamine helped it kick in by relaxing me? MDMA is such a fucking weird drug tbh, I am always one of the last guys it kicks in for when I do it with friends too, but this was just a bs time-line.

Dancing because my body wanted to move, slowly turned into enjoying the dancing. Perhaps the red lights and new DJ helped too and it was more my vibe afterall.

Gradually I started feeling something. Before that I felt quite empty and cold inside, just moving a lot. But my mind was becoming happy as I felt the xtc kick-in, and in my mind I was telling myself it all turned out well in the end. I shouldn't be so fucking hard on myself. It's time to enjoy the night.

Within 5-10 minutes, the euphoria waves started blasting my brain. Intense love for myself, the world, the people around me.

I started dissecting the blackpill in my mind and realized it must be total bullshit. People pure love, the world is a fun place. I just need to seek out the right places, people. People in a place like this. And that's how I can bring fun back in my depressed trash life.

Not gonna lie, I did really want to make out and hug girls around me, although I felt good on my own too.
1 girl approached me and complimented my long-hair. We spoke a bit about the drugs she used (xtc, same pills I had) and that she didn't feel much yet. Her friend she was with was going hard and was making out with some other guy in front of us lol.

night_clubs_01.jpg

In my mind I was weighting the options. Kissing her would probably feel good anyways cuz of the drugs, but I don't want to deal with any of the shit that could come with that like her following me around.

Ended up not initiating, despite her clearly wanting to. Doesn't matter, nice girl though.

Then another girl approached me. This time a low-tier becky Asian girl. Also complimented my hair: (Long hair pill)
We danced a bit, but it never lead anywhere and I was in doubt whether I even wanted it to go anywhere with that girl either.

Euphoria was intense for about 90mins, danced fucking hard. Then I felt it coming down. I took another half xtc pill, figuring this shit was weak stuff and takes long to kick-in. So I just have to up the dosage compared to xtc pills I normally use. This was at 3:30AM or so.

Not really sure how much it did, but I was still feeling really good up untill 4:15AM but not the extreme euphoria I had earlier. So I took another half pill. And then 45 minutes later another half pill.

Tbh this was probably a big mistake in hindsight. Trying to chase that first euphoria wave when the first pill kicks in. You CANNOT reach it anymore by redosing more and harder. It's pointless and one of the major negatives from XTC. When it starts wearing out you become anxious that 'the party is over soon'.

I was still feeling really good though, with a lot of energy and decent vibes. Just not the intense loving euphoria from before. Trying to chase that high like a junk smh.
View attachment 1916539

Insanely good music too.

Some girl came up to me and laughed+said something that I couldn't understand. But walked away straight after. No idea.
Shitchatted with some guys at the toilet where I drank like 2Litres of water since I barely drank all night and was dancing like crazy.

At this point it was approaching 5:30AM. The XTC mostly ran out in effect, was getting kinda tired, so I went back up to the stage in the back. Where I decided to snort 2 massive heaps of ketamine from my key. I also figured fuck it and took another half pill of xtc.

Best. Decision. Ever.

As I sat there in the back enjoying the lights and the music, I started descending into the K-hole.

This explains it perfectly. I started floating around in a different dimension and everything felt AMAZING. Similar euphoria I had earlier on the night, but perhaps even better.

I had issues moving my legs and arms at all, but I was still moving to the beat. After a while I was able to get up and started standing on the bench I was sitting for, so that now I was the highest person in the entire room. Looking over everyone and everything.

View attachment 1916548

This shit was fucking insane. I didn't really feel like I was in my body anymore or at this venue. But just floating through the air and seeing+experience the most beautiful shit.

My body was moving hard aswell, making swimmer moves, karate moves, everything. Non-stop movement. I wouldn't be suprised if they make an after-movie of this event that you'll see me featured somewhere lol.

Pure euphoria while floating through different dimensions. All untill the end ~8AM.

Best night of my life. I love myself for being able to make me feel like this and arrange everything on my own, going raving on my own. I can rely on myself to make me feel good.

@Latebloomer10 @Winnetou @badg96 @Nameless_Sunflower @ShowerMaxxing @Xangsane @StreegeReturn @DoctorLooksmax @Danish_Retard @AlexBrown84 @the BULL @TsarTsar444
ow iq to read tbh but heres an updoot

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
First video is giving me TRYM vibes

• Love it
I'm liking the music.

• Love it
Why hiding the drugs when consuming drugs for personal use is legal in the Nethalands? It's legal isn't it?

//Thomas DOM

@lasacrko @hormonetherapy @Nebula @TRUE_CEL @Thomas DOM

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm liking the music.
The music was amazing.

This one DJ kept mixing in normal vinyl tracks like Michael Jackson for a few minutes and then make it transition back into hard-techno with everyone going ham.

Also the lights were top-tier. Never seen anything like this before. Fireworks too.

Picture of when it was over:
sl4_yP6STW68zkvV1BItJDNGzCGJenjvBdUpVsEJq_uixh44UGE6-gCrBkYmo5bgmYakOHhI2CF0lG6gADG-oNBPRWZxlG_8x16D9iNyIdHl9Zwk7Mb0__N_y-n4DAG6l8t3T2W80TgrPYokBL3_OnrQKtcpNZnq1V2xb03pDNRbqt3DO7zTDbKO3gDMxGI1Yav13ezAYf1dNeVo0ZCQtodCLZbTHlIKdJBN3XK0rXeMfL_yXxD5opAvGmYVk6U4AdrHC2sCSMVcFPAtDhhKybRQTh289qf0Viyfuhvc9FGMhD0yJtuULyCwWE8Sq6s4ZY5xzuE3O7Cw5kgdz11qHr5h3LYB3FWhwEqNtyGq2FhLDYXVTs82CnYb1Tyz4DDRJxqaznOUbbGiGM9Jk3pgtKj-XP2Kbx29kkHhSm_PtgxaSJECglA1BbdxPM5Y2ULFyOi6xLBnx-8esRoQJZg_88PE3WzLdGGtXoNQud8zFIn0eREgBPeaDQnSTBuw2BeNSZ11NmzhNJOmtcnq1QVIz_wTubzjxQEOVCaicd1Hb0xWDIgzQ1DFuG7rYia7fE1N05rvQgzovsdvoudQGQVRve27x7MKy4kfda66DJDd9KViVLZpZLZC23fgBssSEnOYnRcmm_6lh1mljmV4upJWArKiEOZI_stCeJ12RwrCnNHkG-uRA8K7LbIl_lrQFeoXC0o9NrY0za9rrAkC5-8aI6gRYkRNLU3VWCGKxnG648DW1bKVDGwlkNz4HDZICFeo0xn6A7tWh0vdlwMjCCkOgJORF-idpjPlElqBaDYgK1z6HUEJZH7QfmEEaS8AUiK4X-HVDiqVlSL7FBNniM-IkDjlp4XDG4IRIKJBiHzHTfE5CfZCcnFzudN4oFUEy_Ic30vUcf-1OBsWN0JAs7RQlUSmWHlrKLq_C2ebiJ5j=w1696-h1272-no

q247VnuffK_H6269HZCwp3GEyIyfZLR4S8PaNuWe5URAhpnhKdGfoIiHfhaYEXIJ3aQqBgECX-0XxwhHP3OruijM_Kg3x_zZHLjl8aq10tgmCWaYoHqwc6Ag3snoOoyEEAw0d7G2suNIYQhog0bHdy18MlKZWMEDsU0q5W-eHwbtqESvkf63cKoDRw2JJmfxgla_x3uKwvrQBSMJRVDw0zn87sL9ljQ0HFI4xCrtSqnN3UTZ13KcJ-dl4IgN4YBm_CbtgSyY1oc9b_9-ppIvzBMYf8xw8mzwUL5m654ABvr1qrMSWJozZwHdw0s9GnK4bcXGTEbPbP_jkGtKo5GK9MLCHuw8kNTPa8gNEopEGp7m13giNc0tpimCvClWU6ZW7JTUiBOMbA8ECu9IsPw3XpiRa7nc-oZBCWL1Aknrfb6KVajJPqwnVwiU2ZoWWVSp9tBpKWZAQi6ikQMtQnOmOtnIG1BS7y_cvzNaZQZyyeXqx9PnOJCLp08ol7YU-J02nCbDbUONtTYuho0KjbE6iBcWL7o42GngbBsHrLSIfC3KEP8KG_pmwmGBLmeQe5SNHuow3JbyVMlmqEWyS5MmnYoSxWztgHjgGmgBwD0EuYE4izDvZXRQ3Xgo5y4UdVI23V7ddQHkBPksmAeJfaHTdJ4M1FwmkrjjNjDM8lhoHNeRDgpj7CtK5NnQiPurmLpo3URNf01NBLVT8HOjin26w5rHuUzFuQBsw2RLiNnyRK2gTcRR0Z1-Qa61u4sMwvO8PmIvOB4WVdl_p35yXF_m9OVDCRBLghx6u07MqRCyICn67Br0AkUx7JXGxq_iLc69XqrTPxWdyed-DgRkBEe-_CSXI1E-CmhJp0ScYCr6nj7RQ_C2psZ-8sucw1mGqu-8l1bruTd-uyJkwQlSEY8tx8vuJdfErL1ye51U1pKv=w957-h1272-no

Me in the train at 10AM going home, looking at my pupils :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, justinzayn, Deleted member 1851 and 4 others
Why hiding the drugs when consuming drugs for personal use is legal in the Nethalands? It's legal isn't it?

//Thomas DOM
its illegal, but theres no harsh fines/penalties. They will confiscate the drugs and then u can go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
The music was amazing.

This one DJ kept mixing in normal vinyl tracks like Michael Jackson for a few minutes and then make it transition back into hard-techno with everyone going ham.

Also the lights were top-tier. Never seen anything like this before. Fireworks too.
View attachment 1916568

Picture of when it was over:
sl4_yP6STW68zkvV1BItJDNGzCGJenjvBdUpVsEJq_uixh44UGE6-gCrBkYmo5bgmYakOHhI2CF0lG6gADG-oNBPRWZxlG_8x16D9iNyIdHl9Zwk7Mb0__N_y-n4DAG6l8t3T2W80TgrPYokBL3_OnrQKtcpNZnq1V2xb03pDNRbqt3DO7zTDbKO3gDMxGI1Yav13ezAYf1dNeVo0ZCQtodCLZbTHlIKdJBN3XK0rXeMfL_yXxD5opAvGmYVk6U4AdrHC2sCSMVcFPAtDhhKybRQTh289qf0Viyfuhvc9FGMhD0yJtuULyCwWE8Sq6s4ZY5xzuE3O7Cw5kgdz11qHr5h3LYB3FWhwEqNtyGq2FhLDYXVTs82CnYb1Tyz4DDRJxqaznOUbbGiGM9Jk3pgtKj-XP2Kbx29kkHhSm_PtgxaSJECglA1BbdxPM5Y2ULFyOi6xLBnx-8esRoQJZg_88PE3WzLdGGtXoNQud8zFIn0eREgBPeaDQnSTBuw2BeNSZ11NmzhNJOmtcnq1QVIz_wTubzjxQEOVCaicd1Hb0xWDIgzQ1DFuG7rYia7fE1N05rvQgzovsdvoudQGQVRve27x7MKy4kfda66DJDd9KViVLZpZLZC23fgBssSEnOYnRcmm_6lh1mljmV4upJWArKiEOZI_stCeJ12RwrCnNHkG-uRA8K7LbIl_lrQFeoXC0o9NrY0za9rrAkC5-8aI6gRYkRNLU3VWCGKxnG648DW1bKVDGwlkNz4HDZICFeo0xn6A7tWh0vdlwMjCCkOgJORF-idpjPlElqBaDYgK1z6HUEJZH7QfmEEaS8AUiK4X-HVDiqVlSL7FBNniM-IkDjlp4XDG4IRIKJBiHzHTfE5CfZCcnFzudN4oFUEy_Ic30vUcf-1OBsWN0JAs7RQlUSmWHlrKLq_C2ebiJ5j=w1696-h1272-no

q247VnuffK_H6269HZCwp3GEyIyfZLR4S8PaNuWe5URAhpnhKdGfoIiHfhaYEXIJ3aQqBgECX-0XxwhHP3OruijM_Kg3x_zZHLjl8aq10tgmCWaYoHqwc6Ag3snoOoyEEAw0d7G2suNIYQhog0bHdy18MlKZWMEDsU0q5W-eHwbtqESvkf63cKoDRw2JJmfxgla_x3uKwvrQBSMJRVDw0zn87sL9ljQ0HFI4xCrtSqnN3UTZ13KcJ-dl4IgN4YBm_CbtgSyY1oc9b_9-ppIvzBMYf8xw8mzwUL5m654ABvr1qrMSWJozZwHdw0s9GnK4bcXGTEbPbP_jkGtKo5GK9MLCHuw8kNTPa8gNEopEGp7m13giNc0tpimCvClWU6ZW7JTUiBOMbA8ECu9IsPw3XpiRa7nc-oZBCWL1Aknrfb6KVajJPqwnVwiU2ZoWWVSp9tBpKWZAQi6ikQMtQnOmOtnIG1BS7y_cvzNaZQZyyeXqx9PnOJCLp08ol7YU-J02nCbDbUONtTYuho0KjbE6iBcWL7o42GngbBsHrLSIfC3KEP8KG_pmwmGBLmeQe5SNHuow3JbyVMlmqEWyS5MmnYoSxWztgHjgGmgBwD0EuYE4izDvZXRQ3Xgo5y4UdVI23V7ddQHkBPksmAeJfaHTdJ4M1FwmkrjjNjDM8lhoHNeRDgpj7CtK5NnQiPurmLpo3URNf01NBLVT8HOjin26w5rHuUzFuQBsw2RLiNnyRK2gTcRR0Z1-Qa61u4sMwvO8PmIvOB4WVdl_p35yXF_m9OVDCRBLghx6u07MqRCyICn67Br0AkUx7JXGxq_iLc69XqrTPxWdyed-DgRkBEe-_CSXI1E-CmhJp0ScYCr6nj7RQ_C2psZ-8sucw1mGqu-8l1bruTd-uyJkwQlSEY8tx8vuJdfErL1ye51U1pKv=w957-h1272-no

Me in the train at 10AM going home, looking at my pupils :lul:
I'm not a rave guy but the music is so good from what I've heard.

• Love it
Read every word. Good read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium, Winnetou and 2 others
No one cares tbh ur very autism for writing a essay about normal partying experience

read 4 words

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 1851, Bvnny. and 2 others
I'm not a rave guy but the music is so good from what I've heard.
I fell in love with techno. It's extremely versatile and it can make you dance and feel like nothing else. The people there are also all nice and chill ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 1851, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person

View attachment 1916555

View attachment 1916556

I bought an mdma purity tester to see if the shit he sold me was real View attachment 1916558

View attachment 1916560

View attachment 1916501

View attachment 1916563

View attachment 1916504

View attachment 1916509

YES.

cowboy-lasso.gif

Slayer-move

NEW DJ TIME.
View attachment 1916526

night_clubs_01.jpg

View attachment 1916539

Insanely good music too.

Best. Decision. Ever.

View attachment 1916548

this made my day

• Love it
this made my day
Me too man.

I am extremely depressed and think about suicide every day. But the fact my body is still capable of FEELING SO FUCKING GOOD is intense lifefuel for me.

I woke up really happy today ngl. With only 4 hours of sleep. Life can be amazing afterall.

Just wish I had people to share my life with IRL, friends, family, girlfriend. Life is lonely.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TsarTsar444, Pharmaceutic and 5 others

View attachment 1916555

View attachment 1916556

I bought an mdma purity tester to see if the shit he sold me was real View attachment 1916558

View attachment 1916560

View attachment 1916501

View attachment 1916563

View attachment 1916504

View attachment 1916509

YES.

cowboy-lasso.gif

Slayer-move

NEW DJ TIME.
View attachment 1916526

night_clubs_01.jpg

View attachment 1916539

Insanely good music too.

Best. Decision. Ever.

View attachment 1916548

Good read but reminds me why i don't roll (take e) anymore. Cba with the anxiousness when it wears off.

• +1
its illegal, but theres no harsh fines/penalties. They will confiscate the drugs and then u can go.

Lol so basically the police will just take away the drugs so they can resell it (police is always corrupt and they often sell drugs themselves)

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
Me too man.

I am extremely depressed and think about suicide every day. But the fact my body is still capable of FEELING SO FUCKING GOOD is intense lifefuel for me.

I woke up really happy today ngl. With only 4 hours of sleep. Life can be amazing afterall.

Just wish I had people to share my life with IRL, friends, family, girlfriend. Life is lonely.
you buy me a nl ticket, i land on nl, also i speak eng fluently.
then im gonna make music rnb and shit, b4 im gonna od my way to the hell i will show you how to release tracks, we gonna publish that mixtape and ill be dead after a day. mogger plan

• JFL
Im happy i did not read a single word , imagine writing an essay to explain how you stood there just listening to music all night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, Skywalker, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Good read but reminds me why i don't roll (take e) anymore. Cba with the anxiousness when it wears off.
Yeah this is true tbh. I also do 2-cb a lot and you don't have it with those drugs. But you also don't feel as good.

The having to redose on xtc is terrible. Your feelings go up and down in waves, but whenever you are in that downward trend you think: 'is it over? redose? fuck why cant it stay'. Anxious as fuck. Ketamine helped tho

ngl xtc is nasty shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
thinking of going again this weekend

fuckit

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I’m sorry bro but I dn rd.

I might save this thread for pasta though

No one cares tbh ur very autism for writing a essay about normal partying experience

read 4 words
Going partying solo is extremely rare. Im showing its possible and helping other ppl achieve happiness

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1, Johnnybegood, Pharmaceutic and 2 others
I've only ever done MD with friends, but could imagine it's a good drug for going partying solo.. Sad I don't do drugs anymore jfl

• +1
Mate aren't you 6'0 in the Netherlands? That's legit manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
drugs are harmful

• +1
Yes, but I wear 2 inch shoelifts to become avg height.

drugs are harmful
True, I used a bit too much mdma cuz the effect was very weak at first. Probably due to depression and having reduced sensitivity.

Will take a break from serotonin drugs for a while now to keep my brain healthy.

The hottest girl I saw at the entire festival was an asian stacy. She had a very defined masc face and was ~6'0 tall. Was wearing some seemingly custom-made rave outfit too.

Her face kinda looked similar to this girl:
Af

She had her boyfriend with her who was a 6'4 chadlite with lean-athletic body. Who was also well dressed for a rave.

Brutal mog

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@AchooWhalesAreBlue You were right. He's one of the next big forum stars. Mogger Gaston, indeed.

Riveting read start to finish. I live for this shit.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, the BULL and MoggerGaston
Cool read the first couple of pages of this book

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston

View attachment 1916555

View attachment 1916556

View attachment 1916560

View attachment 1916501

View attachment 1916563

View attachment 1916504

View attachment 1916509

YES.

cowboy-lasso.gif

Slayer-move

NEW DJ TIME.
View attachment 1916526

night_clubs_01.jpg

View attachment 1916539

Insanely good music too.

Best. Decision. Ever.

View attachment 1916548

Sarcastic Comedy GIF by Amazon miniTV

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Good post. Too bad I didn't read it. Here's a upvote tho

View attachment 1916555

View attachment 1916556

View attachment 1916560

View attachment 1916501

View attachment 1916563

View attachment 1916504

View attachment 1916509

YES.

cowboy-lasso.gif

Slayer-move

NEW DJ TIME.
View attachment 1916526

night_clubs_01.jpg

View attachment 1916539

Insanely good music too.

Best. Decision. Ever.

View attachment 1916548

Great post
why xtc and not straight mdma?
i thought mdma was the party drug of choice in netherlands?

and be careful with too much ket, k hole can really take you out of it
would not recommend doing alone

• +1
I read it like a novel. What's going to happen? the drugs gonna kick soon? is he gonna conquer the dance floor? woah, what's the next step in the chill zone? i got chills through the whole thread.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PubertyMaxxer, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Cope. 183cm is the average self reported height in Holland. It's without doubt lower. 6' is a good height anywhere in the world and it's above average in holland. I think OP is 5'11 which is exactly around average. And I'm talking about young people too.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and MoggerGaston
I read it like a novel. What's going to happen? the drugs gonna kick soon? is he gonna conquer the dance floor? woah, what's the next step in the chill zone? i got chills through the whole thread.
failed topic for slayers.org cuz I didn't slay ngl

theres high standards here. If I put in tl: dr 'slayed 2 girls' everyone wouldve read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Winnetou
Cope. 183cm is the average self reported height in Holland. It's without doubt lower. 6' is a good height anywhere in the world and it's above average in holland. I think OP is 5'11 which is exactly around average. And I'm talking about young people too.
im about average in height for my age without lifts, but club/mog environments in general bring out a subset of the population that tends to be above average height.

Like you won't find as many ethnics in universities, you won't find as many incels in clubs or at raves, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Winnetou

View attachment 1916555

View attachment 1916556

View attachment 1916560

View attachment 1916501

View attachment 1916563

View attachment 1916504

View attachment 1916509

YES.

cowboy-lasso.gif

Slayer-move

NEW DJ TIME.
View attachment 1916526

night_clubs_01.jpg

View attachment 1916539

Insanely good music too.

Best. Decision. Ever.

View attachment 1916548

So did you fuck some

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and MoggerGaston
Great post
why xtc and not straight mdma?
i thought mdma was the party drug of choice in netherlands?

and be careful with too much ket, k hole can really take you out of it
would not recommend doing alone
dunno, seemed harder to dose. I never have a clue how much mg I am snorting.

ive been doing lower doses of ket at parties for a while now, I prefer it over alcohol. might be my fav drug overall ngl since it's more versatile.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
failed topic for slayers.org cuz I didn't slay ngl

theres high standards here. If I put in tl: dr 'slayed 2 girls' everyone wouldve read
I prefer your threads over Amnesia tales. There's struggle, it's funny, authentic.
im about average in height for my age without lifts, but club/mog environments in general bring out a subset of the population that tends to be above average height.

Like you won't find as many ethnics in universities, you won't find as many incels in clubs or at raves, etc.
Flip the scenarios as much as you like, being 6' is a good height everywhere, even at clubs in holland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Over, Oberyn and 1 other person
Tbh feel kinda down with a heavy brain/brainfog today. I guess everything comes at a cost. Gotta be carefull with this shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Winnetou
Tbh feel kinda down with a heavy brain/brainfog today. I guess everything comes at a cost. Gotta be carefull with this shit
What goes up must come down. Drink coffee and watch a chill movie.

• Love it
What goes up must come down. Drink coffee and watch a chill movie.
legit. gonna take a long break from this stuff now though, don't want to fry my brain permanently. Still a magical experience and still have a bit positive-vibe afterglow from it. Just that my brain feels fried :lul:

but an average day I have more negative thoughts than now, sucks being depressed ngl. Gotta fix my life.

• +1
Reactions: Winnetou
you are too good looking for girls. Its over for you,

• +1
Too bad I didnt see your thread. might have joined you minus the hard drugs, also from nl. good on you for going out solo, fuck waiting for other ppl to go

• +1
I might go again tomorrow ngl, fuck it yolo.

I would like to go to this since I'm a train journey away from Amsterdam but I have an underbite now thanks to invisalign as I await jaw surgery and I know I would just spend the first couple of hours of the event looking for pills, then I would find some and drop them, start getting into the mood and feel relaxed, expect the comeup to happen then get a weak buzz and suddenly all I can think about it why aren't the pills working.
Then hours pass where I don't even try to enjoy myself but just wait for the effects of the pills that never comes
Then I realize the night is coming to an end soon so just dance for a bit having spent the night as a loner then pack up and go
I have been to 3 dance events in Europe and never even made out with a girl there
I felt invisible at those events, to be fair a couple of guys in their late 30s did start talking to me the most recent time I went while I was by myself
I notice that if I am on the dancefloor surrounded by people in their 20s none of them will interact with me, I can only have an interaction if I start it
At the couple of Irish festivals I went to both lads and foids were starting interactions with me quite regularly
I sometimes want to rage at the fact I'll never be able to take my shirt off again due to scarring because if I could then I wouldn't give a fuck about any interactions because I would feel liberated

• +1