Went solo to rave. Story with pics/vids inside. GTFIH

I would like to go to this since I'm a train journey away from Amsterdam but I have an underbite now thanks to invisalign as I await jaw surgery and I know I would just spend the first couple of hours of the event looking for pills, then I would find some and drop them, start getting into the mood and feel relaxed, expect the comeup to happen then get a weak buzz and suddenly all I can think about it why aren't the pills working.
Then hours pass where I don't even try to enjoy myself but just wait for the effects of the pills that never comes
I had this aswell. I was enjoying myself at the start, knowing I already had pills and didn't have to buy any. So I was relaxed, enjoying the vibe.
Then when the pills weren't working I started stressing and didn't enjoy myself anymore. Luckily they came through eventually and the come-up was fucking amazing.

I have had this in the past too where the pills didn't work at all. It's weird, cuz in the past I have them tested too and know they are legit. But somehow the effect doesn't go through properly in my brain. weird asf.

Then I realize the night is coming to an end soon so just dance for a bit having spent the night as a loner then pack up and go
I have been to 3 dance events in Europe and never even made out with a girl there
I felt invisible at those events, to be fair a couple of guys in their late 30s did start talking to me the most recent time I went while I was by myself
I notice that if I am on the dancefloor surrounded by people in their 20s none of them will interact with me, I can only have an interaction if I start it
At the couple of Irish festivals I went to both lads and foids were starting interactions with me quite regularly
I sometimes want to rage at the fact I'll never be able to take my shirt off again due to scarring because if I could then I wouldn't give a fuck about any interactions because I would feel liberated
I almost never talk to women ever at parties or events. They are narcy and arrogant and generally avoid me and refuse to socialize with me.

But I usually just talk to chill guys tbh. Everyone chill at these events, they not gonna care about some scarring. U can even be fat it's whatever. Ppl on pills are chilled asf.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I had this aswell. I was enjoying myself at the start, knowing I already had pills and didn't have to buy any. So I was relaxed, enjoying the vibe.
Then when the pills weren't working I started stressing and didn't enjoy myself anymore. Luckily they came through eventually and the come-up was fucking amazing.

I have had this in the past too where the pills didn't work at all. It's weird, cuz in the past I have them tested too and know they are legit. But somehow the effect doesn't go through properly in my brain. weird asf.
I have taken a 2 year break from pills and a 9 month break and still they barely take effect after I use them while other people using the same pills say they're top tier
Ever since I had my life ruined by accutane, any drug I use just turns me into a paranoid mess and doesn't work
I am also constantly thinking about my underbite when in large crowds so trying to use a drug to trigger serotonin release just fails

I almost never talk to women ever at parties or events. They are narcy and arrogant and generally avoid me and refuse to socialize with me.

But I usually just talk to chill guys tbh. Everyone chill at these events, they not gonna care about some scarring. U can even be fat it's whatever. Ppl on pills are chilled asf.
How did u end up with so many interactions with girls last night?
When I encounter Chads at these events and notice they aren't bothered approaching I then feel like me approaching a girl would be utterly pointless
I was talking to a Chad briefly at the last event I went to and was wondering why a stuck up looking foid in front of me kept looking back at me and making eye contact then I realized she must have thought I was friends with the Chad and wanted to use me as a low risk way she could get to talk to him

I encountered French guys at a festival before that were making a mockery of me, fucking with my tent while I was in it so I packed up my tent and suitcase and went to leave it somewhere so that I could go back to fight the guys without worrying about getting my property trashed
As I was walking with my suit case they were walking behind me saying "PAPA" in a crying tone as if to suggest I was going off crying because they bullied me too much. I found a safe place to leave my items then went back and failed to find the guys because it was dark.
I spent the morning just standing in one spot, death staring everyone in that area that came out of their tents but didn't find the prick that I wanted to massacre

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and TsarTsar444
Great experience, drugs are indeed magic when used wisely.
Also you're not subhuman, I'd say mtn to htn imo, if all the girls that were attracted to you were ltb it's fucking over, we should indeed strive to have experiences like this alone more often to not fall in depression and become pathetic imo

cool story too bad none of it happened

I can tell the highlight of your entire life is your eight birthday.
no the two main highlights were when I was 6 and when I was 10, every other period in my life has been dogshit

no the two main highlights were when I was 6 and when I was 10, every other period in my life has been dogshit
I nailed it, right in between.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
read every single fucking word

arent u scared of overdosing tho? lol

Fun read tbh

cool thread bro, I've done such sort of personal experiments too and it feels really good, just wouldn't recommend doing it too often for obvious reasons, next time I hope you end up going home with a hottie as having sex while on drugs feels really good (depends on many factors too such as dosage obvsly)

hard techno is insane, check out this set if you wanna hear some more of it

I have taken a 2 year break from pills and a 9 month break and still they barely take effect after I use them while other people using the same pills say they're top tier
Ever since I had my life ruined by accutane, any drug I use just turns me into a paranoid mess and doesn't work
I am also constantly thinking about my underbite when in large crowds so trying to use a drug to trigger serotonin release just fails

How did u end up with so many interactions with girls last night?
When I encounter Chads at these events and notice they aren't bothered approaching I then feel like me approaching a girl would be utterly pointless
I was talking to a Chad briefly at the last event I went to and was wondering why a stuck up looking foid in front of me kept looking back at me and making eye contact then I realized she must have thought I was friends with the Chad and wanted to use me as a low risk way she could get to talk to him

I encountered French guys at a festival before that were making a mockery of me, fucking with my tent while I was in it so I packed up my tent and suitcase and went to leave it somewhere so that I could go back to fight the guys without worrying about getting my property trashed
As I was walking with my suit case they were walking behind me saying "PAPA" in a crying tone as if to suggest I was going off crying because they bullied me too much. I found a safe place to leave my items then went back and failed to find the guys because it was dark.
I spent the morning just standing in one spot, death staring everyone in that area that came out of their tents but didn't find the prick that I wanted to massacre
For some reason for me, after taking stims for 1.5 years now i finally don't find them fun, for example i always used to listen to music on the come up on them and have tingles in my body and feel very good, but now the music kinda gives me anxiety, like its too loud, and i don't feel euphoria on them anymore, i just feel alert and somewhat motivated but tolerance is a bitch tbh

stories like this make me smile

I always end up a doing drugs alone. even mdma brings aggression out of me although I feel awesome.

I could never do a drug that reduces inhibition as much as xtc in public. I would end robbing someone, attacking somone, or being racist.

LOL i went to awakenings in spring. What a weekend

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
cringe and clow class. meet wymxn at libraries and museums

• JFL
Why buy from a shady street dealer, just buy research chemicals

• +1
Why buy from a shady street dealer, just buy research chemicals
I was a noob back then. I have quality tested stuff only now