Went through a brutal breakup with my GF, need looksmax advice ASAP

IblsTarkan

IblsTarkan

aka Dr Love
Alright guys, so kinda new to this forum. Been lurking around for a while and looking for advice. So, i'm 19, had 2 relationships in the past, one at 15 and the other at 18 (my last girlfriend). I called it quits with my last girlfriend as I felt we just didn't vibe anymore. I am kind of regretting it as she was very pretty. I am looking to find someone new but need to improve my style I think.

I have grown a stubble but looking to improve my hair. I am 5 ft 5, fairly muscular/skinny, but really good frame (so I have been told). Currently at University.

My hair is kinda flat as you can see, but from side view looks nice according to my friends.

I am of Afghan orgin.

Attachments

• Photo.png
    Photo.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Photo 2.png
    Photo 2.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 30283, It'snotover and 23 others
Holy shit @Zer0/∞ u might be promoted to forum chad after this

NIGHA looks Jewish and curry at the same time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 22135, lukaspukas69 and 22 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, pslgod3000, BoredPrince and 4 others
The fact u had 2 relationships is Lifefuel for everyone unless ur from India

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 22135, Deleted member 27213 and 13 others
tumblr_m2xqh8eUsE1r4xuq0o1_500.gifv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, me1o, garoupilled_ and 6 others
How in the actual fucking shit did you even manage to get a girlfriend. And what kind of gf were they?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, rdqs, Slayercel and 8 others
Who is that?

What do you mean? I'm from the UK...
Man u litterally have every bad feature in the book ppl here will rate u a 3/10

But if ur actually charismatic enough to attract girls ur doing something really right

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, pslgod3000, zan and 4 others
lmfao if u had two chicks then literally anyone can get chicks, including golum from lotr and hunchback from 300

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, BoredPrince, me1o and 2 others
How in the actual fucking shit did you even manage to get a girlfriend. And what kind of gf were they?
Well mostly through friend circle. Both of them were white as that is what my friend circle consisted of. The first one was average at past, but my last one who I met at Uni was actually very pretty.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 27213, Slayercel and 7 others

But if ur actually charismatic enough to attract girls ur doing something really right
I understand I am not the best looking but cmon now, I don't think i'm that bad...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Slayercel, Lebgfinal and 1 other person
Well mostly through friend circle. Both of them were white as that is what my friend circle consisted of. The first one was average at past, but my last one who I met at Uni was actually very pretty.
Teach me ur ways

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, BoredPrince and rooman
Trolling?

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 29796
I understand I am not the best looking but cmon now, I don't think i'm that bad...
Bro ur the ugliest person I’ve seen in this website. Tho I don’t believe that’s actually u

In fact @Zer0/∞ is the ugliest and he looks better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jabaduk, pslgod3000, Deleted member 30234 and 4 others
Wtf. Is this how pakis look like?

Bro ur the ugliest person I’ve seen in this website. Tho I don’t believe that’s actually u

In fact @Zer0/∞ is the ugliest and he looks better
That is me...

• So Sad
Reactions: Ahrimancel, BoredPrince and rooman
Nigga must have a 12 inch dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, looksseg, Deleted member 27213 and 11 others
Alright guys, so kinda new to this forum. Been lurking around for a while and looking for advice. So, i'm 19, had 2 relationships in the past, one at 15 and the other at 18 (my last girlfriend). I called it quits with my last girlfriend as I felt we just didn't vibe anymore. I am kind of regretting it as she was very pretty. I am looking to find someone new but need to improve my style I think.

I have grown a stubble but looking to improve my hair. I am 5 ft 5, fairly muscular/skinny, but really good frame (so I have been told). Currently at University.

My hair is kinda flat as you can see, but from side view looks nice according to my friends.
Alts me

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
laughs cage GIF

It's so over

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Bro, she will definitely come back to you. Give her only time so that she can understand which chad she missed.

@mrriceguy u must to see this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, rooman, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
bro did NOT have 2 relationships 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, illicit6, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
Hahahah you're probably top 5 ugliest users on the site ngl. You still have more relationship experience than 90% of the forum so i guess you're a mogger jfl

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, It'snotover, pslgod3000 and 5 others
just be young theory. gl getting a gf as a 27 yo virgin

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, chawaje, rooman and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman and Iasacrko
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman and Iasacrko

This has to be a troll i swear.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel, BoredPrince, rooman and 2 others
Hahahah he is a mixed breed im actually caging at this thread
The fact he had 2 gfs is a contradiction to everything I’ve ever known

he seems extremely bluepilled as he doesn’t even know he looks bad so he’s probably also NT

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, It'snotover, BoredPrince and 4 others
I don’t believe this, obvious troll larp

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel, CristianT, rooman and 2 others
sorry to break it to you, if I dont count retarded handicapped ppl.. you kinda are, I have seen only few ppl as ugly as you. now there's more kinds of ugliness, you are not ugly where I would be disgusted by you for example as I have been disgusted by a few, but if I were a chick I still wouldn't fuk u even if u were the last man on earth, I guess your chick had some kind of weird fetish or something, or maybe the photos don't do you justice - lens distortion, etc. but still even id u posted pro photos I don't think you would look much better

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000, rooman and Iasacrko
you're not AS bad as the replies in this thread make it sound but still pretty bad and you need invasive surgery to look decent

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, rooman and Deleted member 29167
further proof that nothing except NT + not being deformed matters. NTpill gang rise up @Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Slayercel, pslgod3000 and 1 other person
@St.TikTokcel whole career has been contradicted

• +1
Reactions: rooman
good bait, almost believed

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Elvisandreaa, CristianT and 3 others

Alright, you need to listen to me very carefully. Get off this forum forever, because if you lose your normality you will have nothing saving you. Just forget about this forum entirely and just shave your jewish beard

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Jarate, looksseg and 6 others
Ur already chadlite bro, maybe get a haircut then you can ascend to chad and slay easy

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel
Honestly guys I don't know what to say. I've seen some of the comments and kind of weirded out by how they are phrased. Some even claiming I am some kind of troll??? Am i being compared to some kind of troll?

Not once have I been told I was this ugly (as mentioned in the comments), in fact everyone I know has called me average at best. There is also some subtle racism which I believe it is as "curry" and "jew" is being mentioned.

I thought I asked for looksmax help regarding my style, not a rating or some kind of subtle racist jab at me???

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, PastillaNegra, Saltner and 2 others
Honestly guys I don't know what to say. I've seen some of the comments and kind of weirded out by how they are phrased. Some even claiming I am some kind of troll??? Am i being compared to some kind of troll?

Not once have I been told I was this ugly (as mentioned in the comments), in fact everyone I know has called me average at best. There is also some subtle racism which I believe it is as "curry" and "jew" is being mentioned.

I thought I asked for looksmax help regarding my style, not a rating or some kind of subtle racist jab at me???
Get out of this website asap this isnt a good place for u at all

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 23778 and illicit6

3/10 in another life, he s 0 sorry pal groom yourself and get quadruple LL with triple bimax and 2 genioplasty

• JFL
Reactions: wificonnector
3/10 in another life, he s 0 sorry pal groom yourself and get quadruple LL with triple bimax and 2 genioplasty
im impressed he seems completely Oblivious :

bhai, why do you think she left you

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and HalfGypsyMogger

Shit troll - you don't have the IQ to pull it off, nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, 5'8manlet, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
its over

Bettakys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, HalfGypsyMogger and wificonnector
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, BoredPrince, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
Tell me this is LARP else 90% of this forum should seriously consider roping....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: me1o, Deleted member 29167 and Iasacrko
it maybe was that u didnt hold the masculine frame? did you forget game and other indian techniques

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
This is actually really creepy, how do I report, some idiot just found my reddit account... Are ya'll that messed up you go about searching my online...

• JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 27213, BoredPrince and 6 others
it maybe was that u didnt hold the masculine frame? did you forget game and other indian techniques
I'm not even Indian, my parents are from Afghanistan...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 29167, rooman and 1 other person
On a serious note, u need genioplasty with bsso, shave the beard, get a rhino, groom yourself, take a shower or 2 u look like u smell, remove glasses, get 2 LL and god there s too many surgeries for u so i wont continue. sorry brother u are curry leave the site and in short for u just groom yourself and play the NT part.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and rooman
This is actually really creepy, how do I report, some idiot just found my reddit account... Are ya'll that messed up you go about searching my online...
you didnt change in a year?

Last edited: