Went through a brutal breakup with my GF, need looksmax advice ASAP

Shit troll - you don't have the IQ to pull it off, nigger.

I find it really creepy that you search and find my reddit account. Yes I asked for advice there but didn't get many good responses.

• JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Just stop trolling ffs

Was fun to watch tho JFL

This is actually really creepy, how do I report, some idiot just found my reddit account... Are ya'll that messed up you go about searching my online...
if that’s actually u post a pic with 2 fingers up

• +1
Reactions: rooman, chawaje, Blond3cel and 1 other person
I'm actually really depressed now. I feel like I might need to rope or something... I can't cope anymore...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and rooman
I'm actually really depressed now. I feel like I might need to rope or something... I can't cope anymore...
Ur lying about ur face unless u post more proof that reddit post was from 1 year ago

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and rooman
holy fuck 5'5 JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

post a picture of you haning yourself to proof

nigga you are not skinny muscular for shit

You were oblivious to the reaction yhat you would get. Now you are using doomer looksmax vocabulary. U stupid or smthn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, BoredPrince, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
what the fuck is that beard Allahu akbar kind of beard nigga is going to bomb this forum

lmfao if u had two chicks then literally anyone can get chicks, including golum from lotr and hunchback from 300
Elfiantemaxxing

NCT it is over

what the fuck is that beard Allahu akbar kind of beard nigga is going to bomb this forum
That isn’t him just wanted to spike some reaction probably an alt from some User

• +1
Reactions: rooman and IMOGYOU
this cant be fucking real this gotta be a joke or something

NCT it is over
Shut the fuck up you fat fuck, I bet you look "nice". I've had 2 girlfriends and you're some loser virgin in your mummas basement. Its over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg, It'snotover, rooman and 3 others
I find it really creepy that you search and find my reddit account. Yes I asked for advice there but didn't get many good responses.
alright if its really your reddit account post on your profile there with the following text: hgfFH8HGedng0HG8rSHgSfHGsqNO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
I understand I am not the best looking but cmon now, I don't think i'm that bad...
Look man I'm gonna be straight up wit you, you are in the bottom 1% of men, you have no jaw, pubes on your face, and are avg female height.

Last edited:
That isn’t him just wanted to spike some reaction probably an alt from some User
This is me you fucking nigger, why would I LARP as myself?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, rooman and IMOGYOU
Shut the fuck up you fat fuck, I bet you look "nice". I've had 2 girlfriends and you're some loser virgin in your mummas basement. Its over for you.
JFL you dont even know me nigga stfu

nigga barely found the redpill from tiktok and now knows the incel vocabulary

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, me1o, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and chawaje
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and IMOGYOU
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, rooman, Iasacrko and 2 others
The larp was going well but you broke the nt act kek
I will LARP in your mums bed, pretending to enjoy her whilst you stroke you little 2 inch cock in the room next to us.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Saltner, lightskinbengali and InSplit
Eat my shit. I am Afghan you stupid fucking nigger
Bro was acting like a normie who didn’t even know why ppl were racist here and now is blasting the N bomb

good prank bro but now no point unless u wanna post another pic of u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, BoredPrince and IMOGYOU
you didnt have a ‘pretty’ white gurl in uk. post her pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and IMOGYOU
Bro was acting like a normie who didn’t even know why ppl were racist here and now is blasting the N bomb

good prank bro but now no point unless u wanna post another pic of u
wait for the transformation JFL

I will LARP in your mums bed, pretending to enjoy her whilst you stroke you little 2 inch cock in the room next to us.
too bad you cant even hold hands with your girl anymore

you didnt have a ‘pretty’ white gurl in uk. post her pic
pretty girl
Fighting India's 'Specific And Narrow' Beauty Standards, One Photo At A  Time | HuffPost Life

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg and lightskinbengali
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, russwestbrook and IMOGYOU
I know NT is important but this guy is the literal definition of subhuman so it doesn't apply to him. Jfl if you think he's not larping or the girls weren't cheating in front of him.

If I was 18 I'd start a cock mog battle where I'd win, faggot.

I know NT is important but this guy is the literal definition of subhuman so it doesn't apply to him. Jfl if you don't think he's larping or the girls were cheating in front of him.
He isnt the guy in the pics it’s a 1 year Reddit post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, IMOGYOU and Allornothing
larp thread, fuck you for making fun of a ugly guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, It'snotover, me1o and 1 other person
Its not him they found a 1 year Reddit post

unless he posts more pics of him
might be him all greycels are reddit refugees

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
This is my girlfriend, she was very pretty. Stay jelous inkwells.

Screenshot 20230529 014908

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saltner, Allornothing, IMOGYOU and 2 others
Fucking low iq curry subhuman I hope you never touch a girl again fucking kys

at least I have her
No you don’t. First of all, you said you broke up. Second of all, you are probably larping that you ever had her.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Deleted member 23804, IMOGYOU and 1 other person