Went to see a psychologist, thought I'd share (bit of a long read)

psychologists are retards

Long story short, I went to a psychologist in early January because of demotivation, school absence, increased responsibilities creeping up on me, a general feeling of not being happy, and a higher (and fucking autistic) awareness of what makes someone attractive, which I felt (and still feel like) I'm not, which arguably makes me feel socially anxious as well.
So far I've spoken with her 7 times, each time lasting ~1.5 - 2 hours.
The first few times I opened up with the first few points, but the largest focus points as of yet are our talks about looks.
To sum it all up:
-I told her about my obsession with looks (including the various sperg methods, including mewing, facepulling, bonesmashing, you name it)
-She looked at me in confusion (as anyone even remotely normal would), tells me she thinks there is nothing wrong with my looks
-I insist I look terrible and that some of my flaws can be fixed (naturally or surgically)
At this point she is getting worried - keeps adding more meetings as we go along (normally it's only up to 3 meetings)
-I tell her I've been practising bonesmashing ( :feelsuhh: ), show her Wolff's law
-She tells me it's self-harm and recommends me to get help which she cannot provide for whatever reasons
-She suspects I have a NEUROATYPICAL BRAIN and that I may be on the autistic spectrum ( :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: )
-She concludes I feel this way due to being lonely (despite me being and engaging in an active social circle, I just get lonely whenever I'm not in said conditions, which is when I'm not at school tbh or partying)

Could add more details but don't want to bore you too much though
Was it covered by country?

Shes speaking the truth. Most people here look normal but due to lonelyness and being introverted they blame their looks instead of their personallity.
There is no denying that. In retrospect, personality is far more important than what I first thought
We should post more counseling/psychiatrist field reports, I find it oddly interesting tbh. I'm setting a therapist now and two sessions in we've talked about pretty normie issues apart from my severe loneliness. May blackpill him a bit if the rapport gets better later on, he seems like a solid dude tbh
Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of people here with similar stories

We should post more counseling/psychiatrist field reports, I find it oddly interesting tbh. I'm setting a therapist now and two sessions in we've talked about pretty normie issues apart from my severe loneliness. May blackpill him a bit if the rapport gets better later on, he seems like a solid dude tbh

If you post a thread about your therapy sessions, I'd love to hear about them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
"yeah theres these things called foids....) that would go well lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1347