@Werty1457 GOT APPROACHED BY THE FBI!!!!!

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
@werty1457

He originally came from incels.is but he requested ban... I wonder why?

He lives in a city in Canada where incels are recognized as "terrorists" (jfl at this btw)

And he has openly said which city he lives in and has posted pics of himself online which is what would've made it easier for the FBI to track him down.

But what makes me think he got approached by the FBI you ask?

It's the fact that he was posting regularly on incels.is and then suddenly went missing for a while and requested ban (this must've been after he got approached) and then when he started posting again on looksmax.me he turned into a completely different person.

All that stuff about God n religion n stuff he never spoke about before at all. But then all of a sudden he comes back and is all religious n stuff.

I don't think werty is a danger to soyciety but obviously if that's what the FBI thinks than the reason he is pretending to be religious n everything is to make it seem like he has "good morals" and isn't the danger to society that the FBI thought of him as when they approached him.

In addition I think the reason he has a blank avi is to draw attention away from himself and so that he stands out less.

TLDR: @werty1457 is pretending to be religious so that he doesn't get arrested so we should all just go along with it and ignore all of the nonsense he spouts and let the man cope

@goat2x @Ritalincel @lutte @Nisse @Daw @Truthmirrorcoper @54UD4D3 @kjsbdfiusdf @thinwhiteduke @Proex @Toth's thot thoughts?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, DharkDC, Deleted member 8699 and 21 others
Exactly something a Fed would say. Always accusing someone else of being fed to deflect away from yourself.
D4838FC2 1334 4754 A218 551979EFA132

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IdiAmin, TheChosenChad, Kristin and 16 others
Dnrd but thanks for the tag bananaboy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Exactly something a Fed would say. Always accusing someone else of being fed to deflect away from yourself. View attachment 881621
I didn't even call anyone a fed tho.

So you're saying that something a fed would do is call out someone for being a fed.

and you're literally the one calling me out for being a fed and for no reason. you're the fed you hypocrite.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6723, onnysk and 7 others
He was never incel though? Seemed like a 4/10 in his last pic, just fat turbomanlet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
@werty1457

He originally came from incels.is but he requested ban... I wonder why?

He lives in a city in Canada where incels are recognized as "terrorists" (jfl at this btw)

And he has openly said which city he lives in and has posted pics of himself online which is what would've made it easier for the FBI to track him down.

But what makes me think he got approached by the FBI you ask?

It's the fact that he was posting regularly on incels.is and then suddenly went missing for a while and requested ban (this must've been after he got approached) and then when he started posting again on looksmax.me he turned into a completely different person.

All that stuff about God n religion n stuff he never spoke about before at all. But then all of a sudden he comes back and is all religious n stuff.

I don't think werty is a danger to soyciety but obviously if that's what the FBI thinks than the reason he is pretending to be religious n everything is to make it seem like he has "good morals" and isn't the danger to society that the FBI thought of him as when they approached him.

In addition I think the reason he has a blank avi is to draw attention away from himself and so that he stands out less.

TLDR: @werty1457 is pretending to be religious so that he doesn't get arrested so we should all just go along with it and ignore all of the nonsense he spouts and let the man cope

@goat2x @Ritalincel @lutte @Nisse @Daw @Truthmirrorcoper @54UD4D3 @kjsbdfiusdf @thinwhiteduke @Proex @Toth's thot thoughts?
argument destroyed in one sentence:

The FBI has no jurisdiction in Canada.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5189 and 8 others
He was never incel though? Seemed like a 4/10 in his last pic, just fat turbomanlet.
Jfl a 4/10? Did you see the same pic I saw? You probably didn't actually. When he has a buzzcut he is a solid 3/10. Maybe with hair he is close to a 4/10 but he's still a truecel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 1 other person
argument destroyed in one sentence:

The FBI has no jurisdiction in Canada.
How is that my arguement destroyed? So there arent feds in Canada? When I say FBI I just mean federal agents in general it doesn't have to specifically mean the FBI you shill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Only god can judge werty. No rating for him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 5969
Jfl a 4/10? Did you see the same pic I saw? You probably did actually. When he has a buzzcut he is a solid 3/10. Maybe with hair he is close to a 4/10 but he's still a truecel.
He's said he's had a few girlfriends before.

It's like when people first saw my pics when I was 15 and said I was low tier normie until I told them my height and body stats. Then told me I had the potential to be a legit Chad post puberty if my cheekbones kicked in (they did), but no, I still think they are lying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and WadlowMaxxing
He has become a good man
I can tell he has changed for the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 5969
Jfl a 4/10? Did you see the same pic I saw? You probably did actually. When he has a buzzcut he is a solid 3/10. Maybe with hair he is close to a 4/10 but he's still a truecel.
@BIGDICCJIM is mexican he has lower standards than the rest of us prolly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, magnificentcel, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
He's said he's had a few girlfriends before.

It's like when people first saw my pics when I was 15 and said I was low tier normie until I told them my height and body stats. Then told me I had the potential to be a legit Chad post puberty if my cheekbones kicked in (they did), but no, I still think they are lying.
Exactly. This is the thing I'm saying about him disappearing and then returning as a completely different person.

He has literally said before that he's never had a gf before and he even signed up to incels.is. no offence but just look at that man's face and then tell me again that he's had not one, but "a few" girlfriends and at only 16 years of age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 2214
@BIGDICCJIM is mexican he has lower standards than the rest of us prolly
I live in a pretty Chad and very white part of Mexico.

Werty is only a truecel in places like Sydney or coastal LA which are filled with Chadlites/Chads.

Pretty sure doesn't fraud his pics, but if he does, then yea, you're right. Over.

• +1

Werty is only a truecel in places like Sydney or coastal LA which are filled with Chadlites/Chads.

Pretty sure doesn't fraud his pics, but if he does, then yea, you're right. Over.
U listen to Morrissey?

Being seeing you soon son.

• +1
He left incels.is cuz he got exposed for getting head from a tranny

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 6191, Looks234 and 5 others
Pretty sure I told you a while ago I didn't.
Oh yeh. I probably asked this before as well but I forgot the answer but is Morrissey/The Smiths well known where you live?

Exactly. This is the thing I'm saying about him disappearing and then returning as a completely different person.

He has literally said before that he's never had a gf before and he even signed up to incels.is. no offence but just look at that man's face and then tell me again that he's had not one, but "a few" girlfriends and at only 16 years of age.
Cuz I was born again

That was a lie I've had 3 gfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6191
He left incels.is cuz he got exposed for getting head from a tranny
That was a gay joke which I'm fond of saying.
I got a 20% for one recently here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and magnificentcel

Maybe he has a lot of money.

• +1

I don't fraud in fact I take horrible photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, lutte, Deleted member 5431 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 2214
Proof of gfs or being born again?
Gfs. If you really look like that and you've really had not one but three gfs then you've genuinely singlehandedly disproved the blackpill and I would like advice on how to get gf

• +1
Gfs. If you really look like that and you've really had not one but three gfs then you've genuinely singlehandedly disproved the blackpill and I would like advice on how to get gf
Ok give me 10 minutes to find all the evidence

• Woah
Cuz I was born again

That was a lie I've had 3 gfs
I don't believe you bro, tbh. Sorry, but yea, you are pretty ugly, but hey, may I am wrong and you're NT millionaire.
I don't fraud in fact I take horrible photos.
So you're high tier incel? Worldwide standards btw.

The kicker here is that you're 5'7" and chubby/weak looking. Sorry, but I would've probably bullied you in primary school. I say that in the kindest way possible.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2214
I don't believe you bro, tbh. Sorry, but yea, you are pretty ugly, but hey, may I am wrong and you're NT millionaire.

So you're high tier incel? Worldwide standards btw.

The kicker here is that you're 5'7" and chubby/weak looking. Sorry, but I would've probably bullied you in primary school. I say that in the kindest way possible.
Bro you know nothing about the real world, you say you have a 12 inch dick. You're a basement dwelling autist. Blackpill is Satanic and stupid, even @FastBananaCEO got female attention.

Keep coping for my extremely low trust face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, WadlowMaxxing, magnificentcel and 1 other person
Wtf look at that thing on the wall in the background. "Most things that are worthwhile are difficult"

He obviously deliberately placed that there because he wants the feds monitoring him to think "aww look at that innocent young individual! Putting up motivational quotes on the wall, he's not a thread to anybody!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and lutte
Bro you know nothing about the real world, you say you have a 12 inch dick. You're a basement dwelling autist. Blackpill is Satanic and stupid, even @FastBananaCEO got female attention.

Keep crying for his 12 incher leg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 2214

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and magnificentcel

LOL my theory was actually right

No way you would think "the blackpill is satanic" whilst literally posting this on a BLACKPILLED forum

What the fuck could you possibly be doing on a BLACKPILLED LOOKSMAXXING forum if you aren't blackpilled? Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214

I was defending you because I am pretty sure having girlfriends in school/in your childhood and teenage years is a sign that you're not incel. Let alone truecel.

Ok, well...I'm agnostic. I appreciate your thoughts though.

I live in an apartment where I can do everything I want and have fresh air and yes, I (probably) have one of the biggest dicks on Earth.

Dunno about you, but that's a pretty optimal but temporary life for a sub-Chad.

"Low trust" Hahahaha :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: yea bro, just have zero facial bones and a massive forehead theory.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 2214
Wtf look at that thing on the wall in the background. "Most things that are worthwhile are difficult"

He obviously deliberately placed that there because he wants the feds monitoring him to think "aww look at that innocent young individual! Putting up motivational quotes on the wall, he's not a thread to anybody!"
My dad put stuff up there he's a boomer

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 5189