@Werty1457 GOT APPROACHED BY THE FBI!!!!!

My dad put stuff up there he's a boomer
That's actually kinda cute it that's the case. I remember I used to always put motivation quotes as my phone background tbh

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 5969
its ok boys im actually the fed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
LOL my theory was actually right

No way you would think "the blackpill is satanic" whilst literally posting this on a BLACKPILLED forum

What the fuck could you possibly be doing on a BLACKPILLED LOOKSMAXXING forum if you aren't blackpilled? Jfl.
Jesus said the sick need healing not the healthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, lutte and Deleted member 5189
Blackpill is Satanic, you had a girl APPROACH YOU!!!
I'm not even sure if she did though. It's 50/50. And it's when I was 15 and was younger looking and she's a unicorn girl anyway. Actually has a brain and has same music taste as me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Bro you know nothing about the real world, you say you have a 12 inch dick. You're a basement dwelling autist. Blackpill is Satanic and stupid, even @FastBananaCEO got female attention.

Keep coping for my extremely low trust face
How did fastbananaceo get female attention and what are his stats

• +1
How did fastbananaceo get female attention and what are his stats
Dunno he's very secretive about his looks.
He made a thread about it, basically a girl had a crush on him and she approached to ask him out but he zoned out and it looked like he didnt care

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 2214
He made a thread about it, basically a girl had a crush on him and she approached to ask him out but he zoned out and it looked like he didnt care
Secretive about my looks? I talk about how I look all the fucking time. I literally made a thread on the way I look today in the looksmax section and the majority of my posts on .co (aside from the shitposts) are in relation to my ugliness.

Similar thing happened to me
9th grade oneitis went to approach me but I ran away jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 5969
Secretive about my looks? I talk about how I look all the fucking time. I literally made a thread on the way I look today in the looksmax section and the majority of my posts on .co (aside from the shitposts) are in relation to my ugliness.
All I know is that you're 5'8". I'm not even sure if you're white.

• +1
Wtf I didn't realise u could see that much of my face I mustve had my brightness down when I posted it. it's only my eyes anyway tho so i don't rly care
Criminal hoodie wearing Chav tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 5189
Vatican City has increased their Propaganda Finances it seems

• +1
Huh
Has anyone seen your face

Ye I mean this has happened to me too
Generally tge only girls that show any interest in me at all are asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
@werty1457

He originally came from incels.is but he requested ban... I wonder why?

He lives in a city in Canada where incels are recognized as "terrorists" (jfl at this btw)

And he has openly said which city he lives in and has posted pics of himself online which is what would've made it easier for the FBI to track him down.

But what makes me think he got approached by the FBI you ask?

It's the fact that he was posting regularly on incels.is and then suddenly went missing for a while and requested ban (this must've been after he got approached) and then when he started posting again on looksmax.me he turned into a completely different person.

All that stuff about God n religion n stuff he never spoke about before at all. But then all of a sudden he comes back and is all religious n stuff.

I don't think werty is a danger to soyciety but obviously if that's what the FBI thinks than the reason he is pretending to be religious n everything is to make it seem like he has "good morals" and isn't the danger to society that the FBI thought of him as when they approached him.

In addition I think the reason he has a blank avi is to draw attention away from himself and so that he stands out less.

TLDR: @werty1457 is pretending to be religious so that he doesn't get arrested so we should all just go along with it and ignore all of the nonsense he spouts and let the man cope

@goat2x @Ritalincel @lutte @Nisse @Daw @Truthmirrorcoper @54UD4D3 @kjsbdfiusdf @thinwhiteduke @Proex @Toth's thot thoughts?
They wouldn’t need his face or city to track him down lol they can literarly pin point the location of anyone on here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 2214
Generally tge only girls that show any interest in me at all are asians
Doesn't count if you're ginger or white/whitepassing with light eyes. Sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted
They wouldn’t need his face or city to track him down lol they can literarly pin point the location of anyone on here
@werty1457 time to Antarticamaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 5189
If he lives in Canada he wouldn't be approached by the FBI. The RCMP have jurisdiction over terrorism related matters in Canada. They work with the FBI, but the FBI cannot interrogate or arrest anyone in Canada.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 5969
If he lives in Canada he wouldn't be approached by the FBI. The RCMP have jurisdiction over terrorism related matters in Canada. They work with the FBI, but the FBI cannot interrogate or arrest anyone in Canada.
Ye that's what I meant

LOW IQ THEORY

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 5189
Swedes will rule the world again
Well sweden was atlantis and swedish was the adamic language this is proven. Then we’ve been behind the scenes all the time
3CACEB05 3C91 4BE8 AFFF CB62EBAFC381

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5189
Criminal hoodie wearing Chav tbh.
Lol I have to. hoodies are the only thing that look good on my narrow frame. It also means I get to wear my hood up to hide my subhumanity.