Western middle class are the biggest dumbfucks ever

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Western middle class is fucking retarded and only wants immigration because it's stupid enough to think that it won't affect them later down the line. Marx correctly predicted that if the working class becomes too large and poor then it would result in social unrest which is exactly what mass immigration causes to happen. Yet the middle class (or the "petty capitalists" as Marx called them) appears to not understand this and has no problem continuing to destroy the lower classes thus setting themselves up for a future revolution where they will probably have all their shit stolen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470, Einon and 1 other person
disillusioned

Knowledgable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, BabyFace Mcgee and Deleted member 656
We should kill most if not all immigrants ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
OP sucks cock

• +1
You've got a point.Sheltered retards tend to bring nothing but pain to this world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
giga cope. it's not hard in the west. socially maybe if u r an incel but even then u have an unlimited access to clean water and healthcare.
Ye but Burgerland is turning into a cesspool full of libtards and invaders, Europe as well

• +1
fuck the western middle class. they are hypocritical scum.

giga cope. it's not hard in the west.
I'm pretty sure that was his point. We're in the cycle where good times create weak men

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm pretty sure that was his point. We're in the cycle where good times create weak men
oh, is that so? in that case it's beneficial to bring in MORE refugees since they are STRONG MEN created by HARD TIMES! refugee > native = bull > cuck

@SikKunt care to elab?

WHAT'S OUR CURRENT SITUATION?!?! ARE THE TIMES HARD OR GOOD?!?!

this is an entirely incorrect picture. the mughals were gay and sucked donkey dick as a satalite of the rajput traitors untill the Punjabi slayers came in and but fucked their whole empire after they started killing our religious leaders

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
middle class western checking in

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
oh, is that so? in that case it's beneficial to bring in MORE refugees since they are STRONG MEN created by HARD TIMES! refugee > native = bull > cuck

@SikKunt care to elab?

WHAT'S OUR CURRENT SITUATION?!?! ARE THE TIMES HARD OR GOOD?!?!
@Lumbersexual got my point. We are in good times and there are thus many weak men that take everything for granted.

Also no, bringing in more rapefugees won't make everything better, while they are strong men (Most, not all), It still isn't beneficial due to the culture difference and their will to take over Europe. The Jews want to bring in more rapefugees.
this is an entirely incorrect picture. the mughals were gay and sucked donkey dick as a satalite of the rajput traitors untill the Punjabi slayers came in and but fucked their whole empire after they started killing our religious leaders
Ye I don't know about them, I just chose a random pic from google to make that point.

@Lumbersexual got my point. We are in good times and there are thus many weak men that take everything for granted.

Also no, bringing in more rapefugees won't make everything better, while they are strong men (Most, not all), It still isn't beneficial due to the culture difference and their will to take over Europe. The Jews want to bring in more rapefugees.

Ye I don't know about them, I just chose a random pic from google to make that point.
>rapefugees

Wow, are you a feminist? Most "prime women" don't give a fuck. Why should you as a man worry if they get raped or not lmao when they don't jfl smh.

>won't make everything better

Ah, but they can make something better like keeping women in their places. Unlike hwite men who are cucked beyond salvation.

>It still isn't beneficial due to the culture difference and their will to take over Europe

The Western culture where men below 6'0 and 6 PSL are born "ugly" isn't worth of saving imo unless you're a JOO and want sell even more antidepressants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 685 and hebbewem
Wow, are you a feminist? Most "prime women" don't give a fuck. Why should you as a man worry if they get raped or not lmao when they don't jfl smh.
I don't care if they get raped I just like calling those subhumans that.
Ah, but they can make something better like keeping women in their places. Unlike hwite men who are cucked beyond salvation.
True, we don't need them for that though, we can educate males with the blackpill instead.
The Western culture where men below 6'0 and 6 PSL are born "ugly" isn't worth of saving imo unless you're a JOO and want sell even more antidepressants.
Kinda ye

>rapefugees

>won't make everything better

>It still isn't beneficial due to the culture difference and their will to take over Europe

I can smell the Jewishness holy fuck
I don't care if they get raped I just like calling those subhumans that.

True, we don't need them for that though, we can educate males with the blackpill instead.

Kinda ye
@Bluepill is a chink cuck that wants whites to be replaced. Ofcourse he wouldn't want you to fight for your people and race JFL

Last edited:
I know it would be a low IQ post when i read marx

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Arkantos