WFHcels would you take on a lower pay job if it meant you worked less and more remote

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I started a new job recently. Pays less than previous and tbh it was a step down but would orientate my career in a different direction.

In my last job I did perhaps 3-3.5 hours of actual work in a day. In this job I'm doing like 1-2 hours if actual work a day. A lot of this has been because I've been calling colleagues during work because I was bored jfl. As you can see I've been rotting on .org for far longer than usual as I browse .org more than I work.

I'm annoyed about being paid less but the trade off is worth it. My last job I went into office 2x a week but heard they were raising to 3x. This job is 1x a week.

I get paid almost -10% less.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and Petsmart
What kind of job do you do?

What kind of job do you do?
Hard to describe.... I attend meetings (via MS teams / Zoom), and hoc data analysis and summarise things (using chatGPT ofc).

• +1
Reactions: Dodld
Would be great because it would be a solid base of guaranteed income and then would give me more time to do side hustles and potentially make even more money.

Fuark I need a WFH job that allows me to live anywhere, but too much competition and zero experience

I started a new job recently. Pays less than previous and tbh it was a step down but would orientate my career in a different direction.

In my last job I did perhaps 3-3.5 hours of actual work in a day. In this job I'm doing like 1-2 hours if actual work a day. A lot of this has been because I've been calling colleagues during work because I was bored jfl. As you can see I've been rotting on .org for far longer than usual as I browse .org more than I work.

I'm annoyed about being paid less but the trade off is worth it. My last job I went into office 2x a week but heard they were raising to 3x. This job is 1x a week.

I get paid almost -10% less.
E Vr2FkWQAI13FG

Hard to describe.... I attend meetings (via MS teams / Zoom), and hoc data analysis and summarise things (using chatGPT ofc).
What do i need to do to get in this job position? This sounds like my dream job. Browse looksmax, work on your business in your main working hours and only really work 2 hours a day while getting paid for 8. Need full instruction please

What do i need to do to get in this job position? This sounds like my dream job. Browse looksmax, work on your business in your main working hours and only really work 2 hours a day while getting paid for 8. Need full instruction please
Idk I kinda of got lucky with my industry. Many STEMcels do WFH as well but they're shitty jobs. They pay well sure but boring AF and just involve looking at numbers and complicated programming languages.

Fuark I need a WFH job that allows me to live anywhere, but too much competition and zero experience
Idk about US, but here in UK cuck country they value WFH. Cost of living has meant people use reduced 'office days' negotiating power for job. I don't think I'd want a 100% remote job because I'm ngl it gets boring AF sometimes and on some occasions does help in-person.

I'm forever grateful to Jews and Chinamen for COVID and lockdowns.

Idk I kinda of got lucky with my industry. Many STEMcels do WFH as well but they're shitty jobs. They pay well sure but boring AF and just involve looking at numbers and complicated programming languages.

Idk about US, but here in UK cuck country they value WFH. Cost of living has meant people use reduced 'office days' negotiating power for job. I don't think I'd want a 100% remote job because I'm ngl it gets boring AF sometimes and on some occasions does help in-person.

I'm forever grateful to Jews and Chinamen for COVID and lockdowns.
Yeah I'm from UK but can't find anything.
I'm thinking about just joining the navy or something atp but I also don't have the work ethic

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yeah I'm from UK but can't find anything.
I'm thinking about just joining the navy or something atp but I also don't have the work ethic
Don't join navy cuck. You'll get pegged as rites of passage.

Just learn how to use some basic software - like even Excel. You have no idea how many dumbfucks still can't use basic formulas on excel. Many officecel jobs - you know those ones where you have a cubicle, will be WFH at least partly.

There are some companies who have fully office based workforce. I guarantee you they're missing out on talent and only employed the desperate ones.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Don't join navy cuck. You'll get pegged as rites of passage.

Just learn how to use some basic software - like even Excel. You have no idea how many dumbfucks still can't use basic formulas on excel. Many officecel jobs - you know those ones where you have a cubicle, will be WFH at least partly.

There are some companies who have fully office based workforce. I guarantee you they're missing out on talent and only employed the desperate ones.
Hmm you probably need a relevant degree or something
I'm also too high inhib for job interviews

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I'd do that and then thirdworldcountrymaxx. In Latin America you can live like a king in most places on like $10 an hour

yes all works are scams, i would minimize exposure to working by taking a gigger job. the benefits of full employment is a scam. you can get it all for free and why shouldn't you, they steal from your taxes to pay for these freeloaders. you might as well exploit the same benefits for yourself