WHAT A REAL 1.5 YEAR GYM TRANSFORMATION LOOKS LIKE

Kysiclolll

Kysiclolll

a video game anime nerd, turned chad.
This is what an actual 1.5 year gym transformation looks like for someone with good genetics. Now obviously the lighting in the second is better, if you think i don’t know that you have a single digit IQ, the point is, i’ve put on 15-20 pounds of newbie gains in a year and a half, i autistically took my bulk as serious as possible, im 6’1, 188-190 lbs now, but i started at 168-170. I played basketball throughout HS, I was the first one in my school to make the All state team, i was 3rd in my schools history for PPG senior year (24.4 ppg) and made my state all stars, By zero means was i an average dude in HS, i had status school to school and had some solid slays, im just putting into perspective that you should not, if you want to stay natural, expect to look like david laid after 1 year of bullshit training, especially if you have mid genetics, i have amazing genetics, small waist, semi wide clavicles, and this is what i look like after autistically gym maxing. This is either life, or suicide fuel. Depends who you are.
IMG 1547

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: jagmogs1000, Detective, zharupodrugu and 7 others
mulatto mogger NGL :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, poopoohead, Running! and 1 other person
Get off this site, you’re a slayer irl

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Those 3d shoulders damn leave us some foid crumbs 😭

• JFL
Reactions: nullptrs
good frame, mirin

Mushroom ahh nigga

how old are you m8 @Kysiclolll

BBC genetics win again

This is what an actual 1.5 year gym transformation looks like for someone with good genetics. Now obviously the lighting in the second is better, if you think i don’t know that you have a single digit IQ, the point is, i’ve put on 15-20 pounds of newbie gains in a year and a half, i autistically took my bulk as serious as possible, im 6’1, 188-190 lbs now, but i started at 168-170. I played basketball throughout HS, I was the first one in my school to make the All state team, i was 3rd in my schools history for PPG senior year (24.4 ppg) and made my state all stars, By zero means was i an average dude in HS, i had status school to school and had some solid slays, im just putting into perspective that you should not, if you want to stay natural, expect to look like david laid after 1 year of bullshit training, especially if you have mid genetics, i have amazing genetics, small waist, semi wide clavicles, and this is what i look like after autistically gym maxing. This is either life, or suicide fuel. Depends who you are.View attachment 2663383
good stuff man but your muscle insertions make you look under 5'10

The 2023 photo is what's realistically natural for someone with average muscle building genetics, you just have a decent bone structure which is why it is enhanced to look better on average to the general population but if you're wearing a shirt you will look DYEL considering you're going to look that amount of mass in the 2023 picture combined with no pump, no lighting and a shirt to make you even look smaller. That 2023 photo is also of you lean, so you're probably going to look decent on photo like one you provided but giga-small IRL (muscle wise) and DYEL.

Just a reminder

The 2023 photo is what's realistically natural for someone with average muscle building genetics, you just have a decent bone structure which is why it is enhanced to look better on average to the general population but if you're wearing a shirt you will look DYEL considering you're going to look that amount of mass in the 2023 picture combined with no pump, no lighting and a shirt to make you even look smaller. That 2023 photo is also of you lean, so you're probably going to look decent on photo like one you provided but giga-small IRL (muscle wise) and DYEL.

View attachment 2687844View attachment 2687845

Just a reminder
The 2023 picture is the heaviest i’ve ever been.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
The 2023 picture is the heaviest i’ve ever been.
Then you are just proving more how shit natural lifting is. (Unless you do it for health, its great but the preposition of natural lifting like getting paid minimum wage and expecting to be rich when your old).

Then you are just proving more how shit natural lifting is. (Unless you do it for health, its great but the preposition of natural lifting like getting paid minimum wage and expecting to be rich when your old).
Shut up you dicklet chink

He has BBC genetics, something you don’t

He mogs you to hell and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Bonesbonesbonesbone and Kysiclolll
Shut up you dicklet chink

He has BBC genetics, something you don’t

He mogs you to hell and back
dunked on that nikka fa no reason💀

I stay natural for health, im tryna live as long as possible. Ik the complications of roids, i’ve studied them for a good bit because literally who hasn’t, and this whole sarms serms and roids thing, for people that aren’t even gonna compete is in my opinion fucking retarded. Cause you can build a nice ass physique naturally, almost everyone can, and let’s be honest, girls would much rather prefer the physique i have over like a cbum or dino, you and i both know they’d mog me to hell and back, but for the female gaze, you kinda just have to have enough size for a V taper

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I stay natural for health, im tryna live as long as possible. Ik the complications of roids, i’ve studied them for a good bit because literally who hasn’t, and this whole sarms serms and roids thing, for people that aren’t even gonna compete is in my opinion fucking retarded. Cause you can build a nice ass physique naturally, almost everyone can, and let’s be honest, girls would much rather prefer the physique i have over like a cbum or dino, you and i both know they’d mog me to hell and back, but for the female gaze, you kinda just have to have enough size for a V taper
Ok i disagree with point and its you can attain a great physique naturally, the true answer is no because you will never look full,dry and polished enough while lean as a natural, however a natural physique looks way better then average male so it sort of adds no negligible difference in physique rating.

Ok i disagree with point and its you can attain a great physique naturally, the true answer is no because you will never look full,dry and polished enough while lean as a natural, however a natural physique looks way better then average male so it sort of adds no negligible difference in physique rating.
You’re viewing it from a males lens, i had most of my slays when i wasn’t jacked, but that’s only bc i’ve been yoked for a couple months now, but with the girls i’ve had while jacked, my dude, i can promise you right now, a woman is not mirin you’re dryness or fullness, and idk what u mean by fullness you can just carb up before you go on dates then just ice your face and not slam too much water, but like i was saying a female isn’t mirin your dryness or your lat insertions or none of that, women see men under 4 lenses, dad bod, normal guy, big guy, HUGE GUY. the dad bod is a fat nigga, normal guy can’t fill his shirts, big guy fills his shirts and has a nice V taper, and the huge guy is a mass monster, that’s how women retard ape brains think. So in conclusion, lift until you fill ur shirts and have a V taper, which can be achieved naturally.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You’re viewing it from a males lens, i had most of my slays when i wasn’t jacked, but that’s only bc i’ve been yoked for a couple months now, but with the girls i’ve had while jacked, my dude, i can promise you right now, a woman is not mirin you’re dryness or fullness, and idk what u mean by fullness you can just carb up before you go on dates then just ice your face and not slam too much water, but like i was saying a female isn’t mirin your dryness or your lat insertions or none of that, women see men under 4 lenses, dad bod, normal guy, big guy, HUGE GUY. the dad bod is a fat nigga, normal guy can’t fill his shirts, big guy fills his shirts and has a nice V taper, and the huge guy is a mass monster, that’s how women retard ape brains think. So in conclusion, lift until you fill ur shirts and have a V taper, which can be achieved naturally.
Its subconscious, but even if you didn’t go gym, it did not change the fact you couldn‘t get a women before im saying the sex appeal is dramastically amplified when you literally look like a comic book super hero, not that you have to look like one to have raw sex appeal but it helps a LOTTTT.

Its subconscious, but even if you didn’t go gym, it did not change the fact you couldn‘t get a women before im saying the sex appeal is dramastically amplified when you literally look like a comic book super hero, not that you have to look like one to have raw sex appeal but it helps a LOTTTT.
Didn’t change if i could or couldn’t pull, but it did amplify the amount that i can pull. Which is why you and i are on this site we’re both maxing stats, now I’ve been around for a 19 year old and i can tell you right now, the thing a lot of these guys on this site fail to understand is we’re all bound by our nature. You and i like curves and bit tits on a lady, that’s our nature, the same way me and you see a baddie walk by and we both do a double take, it goes both ways, for a woman, they wanna see the V taper look, the V taper with a tall frame is everything for triggering a women to go feral, physically that is. But back to my pretense, i can now pull WAY more girls now, because what these guys on here don’t understand is that no matter how attractive their face is, if they’re 120-140 lbs, they’re getting cheated on. The pretty boy shtick really only works for high school, and like the freshman year of college. (which is majority of this sites demographic) You NEED size, and the size you need can be gained naturally

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
fuck chinks XD
Fuck niggers XD
Didn’t change if i could or couldn’t pull, but it did amplify the amount that i can pull. Which is why you and i are on this site we’re both maxing stats, now I’ve been around for a 19 year old and i can tell you right now, the thing a lot of these guys on this site fail to understand is we’re all bound by our nature. You and i like curves and bit tits on a lady, that’s our nature, the same way me and you see a baddie walk by and we both do a double take, it goes both ways, for a woman, they wanna see the V taper look, the V taper with a tall frame is everything for triggering a women to go feral, physically that is. But back to my pretense, i can now pull WAY more girls now, because what these guys on here don’t understand is that no matter how attractive their face is, if they’re 120-140 lbs, they’re getting cheated on. The pretty boy shtick really only works for high school, and like the freshman year of college. (which is majority of this sites demographic) You NEED size, and the size you need can be gained naturally
minimum threshold being natty that is.

Tbh, being 120-140lbs is already a giga failo, you want to have more emphasis on the shoulders, back and abs when it comes to attracting women. Thats the muscles they see as the equivlent of how we see a women with a nice ass