What am I rated?

D

Deleted member 58784

Iron
I am a 15 year old male. 5.9 ft. Ive been trying to looksmax for about 2 years now and feel very happy with where it has taken me. but I always wondered what people perceived me as. Please help and do not hesitate to be honest and help me in anyway. if you have tips I would love to hear them .
IMG 8499
AD3A0BFB 4042 4409 8731 9221851E047B
IMG 8205

• JFL
Reactions: capybara, FaceAboveAll and Deleted member 45811
You’re good looking
7/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, HitAndRun, capybara and 2 others
Please tell me how I can make myself even better if you have any ideas swell

Go and play Mario Kart on your nintendo switch before you get infected by the basement dweller theories this site has to offer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, 31future69, HitAndRun and 3 others
Go and play Mario Kart on your nintendo switch before you get infected by the basement dweller theories this site has to offer
at least he posted his mum before he left

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, iisbarret, Deleted member 45811 and 1 other person
bro thinks its r/amiugly

All fun and games until blackgymmax storms in after a long day of mopping the planet fitness toilets, ready to release his pent up anger on another poor unassuming teenager

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: warnwave, RiceCel1234, hyoidroper and 1 other person
The most retarded thing you can do in this website is posting your family members but your like high mtn, ask a mod to delete your post asap if you get ignored then the only thing you can do is by buying vip ($10) and delete it. Vip let’s you delete the threads you make only in the rating section

delete that shit wtf are you trying to get doxxed or something??

at least he posted his mum before he left
I will be visiting him and tie him up and make him watch me raping his little newborn sister and mom to death.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 31future69, mayo mogger and forevermirin
JFL u include your mom in picture dude.

I'm not rating anyone below 16 tbh. Still got time to improve.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and ascension
@Gengar can you be a nice mod and delete the pic of him with family
this idiot kid @GrantWentze who also seems to have joined with his real name still has like 5-10 min to edit and delete but he seems to be hiding under his bed out of fright and autism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and ascension
I will be visiting him and tie him up and make him watch me raping his little newborn sister and mom to death.
Most peaceful Sufi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
this idiot kid @GrantWentze who also seems to have joined with his real name still has like 5-10 min to edit and delete but he seems to be hiding under his bed out of fright and autism
no way bro actually joined with his real name

Mtn, also kid on the left mogs you in the 1st pic

• Hmm...
Reactions: goodgamebro

Nah as far as I'm aware you can't edit posts in the Ratings section

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Nah as far as I'm aware you can't edit posts in the Ratings section
bro i swear he posted in looksmaxxing and then got moved to rating or maybe im trippin

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
JFL this is going to stay up. Your mom legit has no idea wtf

post ur family on an incel website theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811