The dimorphism in the Swedish population is just unbelievable

6’4 Swedish thundercock

5’7 Swedish glamorous queen

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Please let this thread get more reps

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
I wish blonde girls had more variation, too many neotenous, i like robust faces on blonde hair

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, M-1014, kyrre and 3 others
I wish blonde girls had more variation, too many neotenous, i like robust faces on blonde hair
Nah I like this high standard high class look with Stockholm syndrome with a little but of bimbo features

LTN and MTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, AustinCutler, xegigi and 2 others
LTN and MTB
The guy is obviously Chad smv overall only incels would cope saying he isn’t. Also look at how much she fogs:

IMG 7851

• +1
Reactions: nofap and murdah
Idk feel like 90% of social media Is frauded, can you even spot her in this Pic
IMG 20240509 213839

Feels like the zionist Is pushing all those photoshopped models to make you feel even worse about your appearance, driving you to pay for therapy and make you a depressed slave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, xegigi and flippasav
Idk feel like 90% of social media Is frauded, can you even spot her in this Pic View attachment 2907912
Feels like the zionist Is pushing all those photoshopped models to make you feel even worse about your appearance, driving you to pay for therapy and make you a depressed slave
Eerrmm I’m kinda embarrassed to say I don’t know which is her ffs

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Idk feel like 90% of social media Is frauded, can you even spot her in this Pic View attachment 2907912
Thoughts on her?

That guy isn’t 6’4 he’s like 5’10

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and STAMPEDE
Thoughts on her?

IMG 20240509 214501

Another morphcel
There's a reason why majority of those people are "Instagram models", they look nothing like their photoshopped pics irl, One time i saw a live of some woman Who works in television and She said the frauding was insane, all those influencers trying to make It into show business but they looked way different in person

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, k99, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
View attachment 2907916

Another morphcel
There's a reason why majority of those people are "Instagram models", they look nothing like their photoshopped pics irl, One time i saw a live of some woman Who works in television and She said the frauding was insane, all those influencers trying to make It into show business but they looked way different in person
You went from being attracted to most women to intensifying them by going hard on the analysis of what flaws they have. Again, if she is htb+ it really doesn’t matter. Women have the power to fraud like crazy through makeup but men don’t. At the end of the day, who cares?

Cherrypicking lol, it is exactly the opposte, nerdic men are lanket cucks while woman are robust and built like tanks, no dimorhim at all, it is EXACTLY the opposite of this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and flippasav
, nerdic men are lanket cucks while woman are robust and built like tanks, it is EXACTLY the opposite of this thread.
Reminds me of how British guys are handsome looking but the women look like 2 psl witches and peasants

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
View attachment 2907916

Another morphcel

That fog is still fucking brutal

Oliver is a cuck

JFL

You went from being attracted to most women to intensifying them by going hard on the analysis of what flaws they have. Again, if she is htb+ it really doesn’t matter. Women have the power to fraud like crazy through makeup but men don’t. At the end of the day, who cares?
I didn't Say they're ugly, i Just find It ridiculous than now being crisickmaxxed in the norm, people do everything for some social media Clout, both men and women

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Reminds me of how British guys are handsome looking but the women look like 2 psl witches and peasants
British woman are fine. It is just that incels are mad at them because they can't get them so they try to shit on them online.

• +1
British woman are fine. It is just that incels are mad at them because they can't get them so they try to shit on them online.
Depends, because I believe the stereotype to gl British men, ugly women as true same goes with slavic men are ugly and women gl

how to be chad = just have nordic blood bro

Every Chad on the face of the earth has Nordic blood, you cannot be chad without having a minimum percentage

They both look very russian, probably slavic genes

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Average swede is ugly and recessed

@BrahminBoss you talking about these types of foids right?

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
all white women look the same

• +1
all white women look the same
The ones that take care of themselves like the top ig influencers look hot and mean

• +1
Reactions: murdah
two normies tbh. chadlite and high tier becky at most

he's still ugly

The dimorphism in the Swedish population is just unbelievable

6’4 Swedish thundercock

5’7 Swedish glamorous queen

Pretty average, i would say low htn

• +1
Oliver Forskin

it’s an American myth British women are attractive. Posh British women = equally as attractive as any western euro. The American myth you see is the lower-class ones with, loads of make up on.

Yes I agree British men are good looking, even the working class ones, look normal, if you want to find attractive British women just go to any place with daddies money, a rich English women is better looking than the average Slav, because of elite discriminated sexual selection. IMG 6960

IMG 6949

IMG 6951

IMG 6950

As an American I’ll tell you British women are more attractive than the average American woman by 2-3 points, just because they’re 3-4x times slimmer than them, I think American incels are jealous, of British women, because the accent is much sexier than are bimbo land whales from the west coast.

As an American I can’t wait to go to England and disprove this American incel myth about British women and fuck their women, American women are actually the ugliest in the world, rule Britannia.

British women are so cute, and sophisticated, and blonde, and Aryan.

American women are all ugly whores.

Also British men are better looking than American men.

Attachments

• trim_F6DEFD27-0C4E-4BCA-B69E-4C1730AF63B5.mp4
    5.8 MB
  • IMG_6921.jpeg
    IMG_6921.jpeg
    598.3 KB · Views: 0
@flippasav
it’s an American myth British women are attractive. Posh British women = equally as attractive as any western euro. The American myth you see is the lower-class ones with, loads of make up on.

Yes I agree British men are good looking, even the working class ones, look normal, if you want to find attractive British women just go to any place with daddies money, a rich English women is better looking than the average Slav, because of elite discriminated sexual selection. View attachment 2913702

View attachment 2913714

View attachment 2913715

View attachment 2913716

As an American I’ll tell you British women are more attractive than the average American woman by 2-3 points, just because they’re 3-4x times slimmer than them, I think American incels are jealous, of British women, because the accent is much sexier than are bimbo land whales from the west coast.

As an American I can’t wait to go to England and disprove this American incel myth about British women and fuck their women, American women are actually the ugliest in the world, rule Britannia.

@flippasav

I’m going to England, I will document how much better looking the women are than American women.

Even Indian women are better looking than American women.

@flippasav

Yes I agree British men are good looking, even the working class ones, look normal, if you want to find attractive British women just go to any place with daddies money, a rich English women is better looking than the average Slav, because of elite discriminated sexual selection. View attachment 2913702

View attachment 2913714

View attachment 2913715

View attachment 2913716

@flippasav

I’m going to England, I will document how much better looking the women are than American women.

Even Indian women are better looking than American women.

Ok I just skim read it

oliver forslin is like 5,9 lmao