What are benefits to eating raw steak?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
I recently started eating raw steaks for every meal to train my jaw. I never grew up eating beef only chicken and soy products.

Raw meat doesnt bother my stomache and i feel better than cooked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miniskull, KDD5, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
The only thing I could think of is some healthy bacteria that dies out while cooking the meat, other than that I don't see why you would put yourself through that just to train your jaw when there are countless of other things to do.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and Shoni
I recently started eating raw steaks for every meal to train my jaw. I never grew up eating beef only chicken and soy products.

salmonella, listeria, campylobacter, e. col

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, iam good boy, <6PSLcel and 4 others
The only thing I could think of is some healthy bacteria that dies out while cooking the meat, other than that I don't see why you would put yourself through that just to train your jaw when there are countless of other things to do.
Like?

More Nutrients, good stuff brother! Try eating raw organs tho, and forget these stupid govermentcels and jewbrainwashedcels that tell you bacteria is bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, malicieusss, i_love_roosters and 3 others
More Nutrients, good stuff brother! Try eating raw organs tho, and forget these stupid govermentcels and jewbrainwashedcels that tell you bacteria is bad.
Yeah also raw meat gives you a more alkaline blood so it’s ideal

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, HTN_Mentalcel and Bentley
By cooking you denature the proteins and make them less bioavailable, overall you get less calories and micronutrients. Raw meat is great but make sure it's grass fed and from a good source of you can get food poisoning. It's better to freeze it too before consuming it so you kill the harmful bacteria, that's what they do in restaurants where they serve sushi or tartare

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
What is your opinion on raw fish
Its just as good, but you have to source it more carefully since most fish nowadays is super toxic and full of heavy metals, it shouldnt be a problem tho just look that u dont get farmed fish but instead wild caught.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu and HTN_Mentalcel
Its just as good, but you have to source it more carefully since most fish nowadays is super toxic and full of heavy metals, it shouldnt be a problem tho just look that u dont get farmed fish but instead wild caught.
Bro i live on an island its always wild caught thankfully

• +1
Bro i live on an island its always wild caught thankfully
Mirin, islands are the best places, whats up with the chemtrails there? The pollution etc.

Sv3rige lost sensitivity to his nerve muscles from eating raw bone marrow. How is that beneficial :lul:
That wasnt from bacteria, lolll, he got sick because the animal from which he got the bone marrow was sick and vaccinated...

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
So there is bad bacteria :feelspepo:
no? how stupid are u? i already told you, there are sick vaccinated animals, and if you eat their organs and bone marrow as well as the blood youll get sick urself, raw meat 101

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miniskull, jinnu and HTN_Mentalcel
no? how stupid are u? i already told you, there are sick vaccinated animals, and if you eat their organs and bone marrow as well as the blood youll get sick urself, raw meat 101
Raw milk MOGGS anyways :lul:

• JFL
Raw milk MOGGS anyways :lul:
Raw milk is nice, but how can you say stuff about raw meat and bacteria when there is just as much bacteria in raw milk, just admit u lost this one.

• JFL
Raw milk is nice, but how can you say stuff about raw meat and bacteria when there is just as much bacteria in raw milk, just admit u lost this one.
Raw milk is way safer look at the stats, only like 1 in 10 million people get hospitalised and basically nobody dies. People get like brain cancer from raw meat. Raw milk digests better and is a good source of sugar

• JFL
let me guess you think a zero carb diet is optimal ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and HTN_Mentalcel
Raw milk is way safer look at the stats, only like 1 in 10 million people get hospitalised and basically nobody dies. People get like brain cancer from raw meat. Raw milk digests better and is a good source of sugar
Give atleast proof for your claims, raw meat has never been studied in humans by "science". Just stop

• JFL
No, eat some fruit now and then when you crave it, listen to your body.
ok so you're not a complete imbecile who think you shouldn't eat any carbs whatsoever, because i was about to go off on you lmao

• JFL
ok so you're not a complete imbecile who think you shouldn't eat any carbs whatsoever, because i was about to go off on you lmao
I eat probably too much carbs, raw honey, raw milk, fruit, vegetable juices, and liver also has some carbs when its fresh, so i cant be talking against carbs in any regard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel
I eat probably too much carbs, raw honey, raw milk, fruit, vegetable juices, and liver also has some carbs when its fresh, so i cant be talking against carbs in any regard.
I only avoid carbs like rice flour bread etc . My whole diet is mostly meat fruits raw honey ,milk and some vegetables. No processed foods. Only whole foods. u think its a good diet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and PrimalPlasty
Mirin, islands are the best places, whats up with the chemtrails there? The pollution etc.
Dont think its bad at all the islands are kinda isolated from industrialization. I live in Maldives

• Love it
Dont think its bad at all the islands are kinda isolated from industrialization. I live in Maldives
Kyrgestan has no chemtrails I heard. I suspect the elite might move there

This is like so stupid LOL

better digestion should be noticeable easily. Also you dont need to chew it that much you can swallow quite big pieces and it will digest just fine

Where do I get it from? Also raw meat is soft so how is it training your jaw?

idc bout the bacteria but what makes a good steak is a nice sear, atleast throw it on a cast iron for 30 sec - min, u can have it blue rare

Does it take time to become acclimated to raw meat if h have never eaten? I only eat very rare meat up till now
It takes some time for every one to individually adapt to raw meat, just try ground meat or ribeye steaks and go from there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and mvp2v1
Where do I get it from? Also raw meat is soft so how is it training your jaw?
Some cuts are tougher than others. Your supposed to tear it with teeth which makes it kinda difficult

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Some cuts are tougher than others. Your supposed to tear it with teeth which makes it kinda difficult
It takes some time for every one to individually adapt to raw meat, just try ground meat or ribeye steaks and go from there
So I’ll be fine buying any random cut of grass fed meat and eating it raw?

Wouldnt it be better to slight cook it if hes just starting and ween to fully raw?
ofcourse, this is what i personally would recommend to beginners that are more high inhib to this stuff.

• JFL

No carbs so dexreased waterretention