europemogger

itsover
just wanna know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
just wanna know
Face. You’re trying to make yourself look ugly on purpose because youre afraid of what youd be rated if you posed normally. Rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Romeo1111, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
Face. You’re trying to make yourself look ugly on purpose because youre afraid of what youd be rated if you posed normally. Rope
it’s so over bro

Attachments

• IMG_5308.jpeg
    IMG_5308.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5282.jpeg
    IMG_5282.jpeg
    633.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5241.png
    IMG_5241.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5356.jpeg
    IMG_5356.jpeg
    450.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Romeo1111 and Ragnar
Shave some of the ends of your eyebrows to make it appear like you have a more positivley tilted eyebrow

• +1
Reactions: europemogger
not frauded i look like this
Quote obviously squinting and holding the camera higher up in 2 of the photos so your eyes look hooded

Frauded

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
You need more definition, leannaxx

Quote obviously squinting and holding the camera higher up in 2 of the photos so your eyes look hooded

Frauded
jokes aside my ears are flared a little bit, i’m bulking so i got a little bloat and my maxilla is recessed. hair need a cut too. spamming hard mewing thumb pulling falim and masséters training rn

Your lower third seems like your biggest flaw, leanmaxxing and growing a beard are probably the best options.

being autistic

Chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, IBlamePhaggots and europemogger
Sounds autistic, but how long is your hair on the top and on the side, want a similiar hairstyle?

mtn, you look plain. You lack defining features

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi
Lmao MTN this site is absurd
He is mtn, like it or not. People nowadays overrate others to increase their own rating of attractiveness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Spergi and Akhi
mtn

• JFL
He is mtn, like it or not. People nowadays overrate others to increase their own rating of attractiveness.
If he is mtn, than what rating does the average irl sperg gets? LTN or Subhuman?

If he is mtn, than what rating does the average irl sperg gets? LTN or Subhuman?
Odd question. MTN means mid-tier normie, meaning average. The average "irl sperg" is mtn.

Odd question. MTN means mid-tier normie, meaning average. The average "irl sperg" is mtn.
Maybe I live in a shithole, but in my area he would be defintly low HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
Maybe I live in a shithole, but in my area he would be defintly low HTN
Maybe. I'm from germany, and here (and in most european countries) he would be considered mtn. He does not have any notable flaws, however to be mtn you need to have atleast 1 or 2 striking feautures. He does not stand out whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Spergi
Maybe. I'm from germany, and here (and in most european countries) he would be considered mtn. He does not have any notable flaws, however to be mtn you need to have atleast 1 or 2 striking feautures. He does not stand out whatsoever
to be htn*

Do you think he could be HTN when leanmaxxed? Either way he looks like someone who shouldn't have big problems with girls.

• +1
Do you think he could be HTN when leanmaxxed? Either way he looks like someone who shouldn't have big problems with girls.
He could maybe become low-htn if leanmaxxed, provided his fat pads lose lots of volume with bodyfat loss, but he would still be somewhat average regardless. He lacks striking features

• +1
He could maybe become low-htn if leanmaxxed, provided his fat pads lose lots of volume with bodyfat loss, but he would still be somewhat average regardless. He lacks striking features
What fat pads lmao kids boneless

Op u got 2 insta kill features. Ur midface is slightly on the longer side due to shit philtrum but then that shit philtrum is gonna give u a sheit chin to phil ratio while also having a short looking face due to lack of lower third height. U need chin height asap

What fat pads lmao kids boneless
he's not boneless, he has average sized bones. Thing is, average is not enough if you want to look chiselled when lean/low bodyfat.

Op u got 2 insta kill features. Ur midface is slightly on the longer side due to shit philtrum but then that shit philtrum is gonna give u a sheit chin to phil ratio while also having a short looking face due to lack of lower third height. U need chin height asap
Female proportions. Short skull geez.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Nebula
Female proportions. Short skull geez.
Its over tbh. Op has very good skin and overall youtfullness but its pointless to have that ig u dont got the bones to back it up.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
he's not boneless, he has average sized bones. Thing is, average is not enough if you want to look chiselled when lean/low bodyfat.
Boneless basically

• JFL
I'm having a dejavu rn, I remember when you also said some other kid had long midface=over. I feel like everytime I read your post, you convince kids to rope due to long midface failo :unsure:

I'm having a dejavu rn, I remember when you also said some other kid had long midface=over. I feel like everytime I read your post, you convince kids to rope due to long midface failo :unsure:
Which one? It entirely depends on the midface length and ratio. This guys midface isnt that bad but the combo other ratio failos on top of that kills a face

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Interested
Which one?
Don't remember the specific kid, but I feel like there were multiple cases, not just one lol

It entirely depends on the midface length and ratio. This guys midface isnt that bad but the combo other ratio failos on top of that kills a face
With more chin height he could get away tbh. I've only seen a few cases where long midface was a dead sentence (when combined with recessed mandible + nasal tip ptosis)

your chin is a weak area, and your cheeks aren't sunken in at all. I don't think its ur bone structure, just need to drop bf%. I dont think its ur bones although they aren't super prominent. Boosting your test will help with your overall look aswell.

Its over tbh. Op has very good skin and overall youtfullness but its pointless to have that ig u dont got the bones to back it up.
Not over, he can get genio or chin implants. I don’t think his sfs is bad enough to get bimax

Weakish MTN if above 16-17. If below that age than solid MTN. You need a taller chin and more dimorphism.

Lower third is a failo just hope you’re tall, can get lean, and can grow a beard. Maybe bonesmash chin

That guy is literally a normal guy

Spergs rating depends how ugly

Sounds autistic, but how long is your hair on the top and on the side, want a similiar hairstyle?
i think it’s 13cm on top and 9 on side, sorry i don’t have the energy to go on google and convert it to inches

• +1
Lower third is a failo just hope you’re tall, can get lean, and can grow a beard. Maybe bonesmash chin
im 6’1 barefoot and 170lbs 15% bulking. will reach 200lbs by may then cut.

Attachments

• AE2C5CDF-46AA-4330-B339-E3C97A74236A.jpeg
    AE2C5CDF-46AA-4330-B339-E3C97A74236A.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000