what are my flaws

HTN with great potential, need to leanmax, and keep the fluffy TikTok hairstyle like the first of those 4 pics but maybe perm to add more waviness to it and dye to add some dirty blonde/brown highlights to it. Maybe get a little bit of lip filler. You look a bit like Sergei so I would try to emulate his look

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spergi and europemogger
HTN with great potential, need to leanmax, and keep the fluffy TikTok hairstyle like the first of those 4 pics but maybe perm to add more waviness to it and dye to add some dirty blonde/brown highlights to it. Maybe get a little bit of lip filler. You look a bit like Sergei so I would try to emulate his look

thanks bro for advices (i guess the comments didn’t realize that it’s what i was looking for) yeah i know i’m bloated i’m bulking hard af rn

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck

thanks bro for advices (i guess the comments didn’t realize that it’s what i was looking for) yeah i know i’m bloated i’m bulking hard af rn
If you want to experiment with a perm use the biggest rod, so that your hair isn't curly rather wavy and if you don't like it, it doesn't take as long to outgrow it and look normal-ish again unlike with smaller rod.