what are my noses flaws?

keyko

keyko

Silver
i don’t like how my nose looks but i don’t see what flaws there are please could you point them out, from the side i don’t mind it it just isn’t great

Attachments

• IMG_0766.jpeg
    IMG_0766.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0764.jpeg
    IMG_0764.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4759.jpeg
    IMG_4759.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
Good, just the rest of your face thats the problem

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and luria
yeah i know i have a shitty brow ridge and eye area but that’s cus i’m asian
Your nose is pretty good but when you go above your nose it looks like you have been hit with a frying pan its way too flat

i know this probably won’t work but i’ve thought about as it sounds like it would work but if i put volufiline on my brow ridge will it project it out more i know it doesn’t build up bone but if i have a few extra millimetres of fat which project my brow ridge will it work or nah

i know this probably won’t work but i’ve thought about as it sounds like it would work but if i put volufiline on my brow ridge will it project it out more i know it doesn’t build up bone but if i have a few extra millimetres of fat which project my brow ridge will it work or nah
:ROFLMAO:browridge is bone not fat, if you're not born with it there is nothing you can do other than surgery

:ROFLMAO:browridge is bone not fat, if you're not born with it there is nothing you can do other than surgery
i said that. but if you go into the medical analysis of volufiline it can BUILD fat

2/10

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
tbh your eye area individually aint the worst it just doesn't fit your face, and you look kinda gaunt and old while also looking young in other pics i can't explain it

• +1
Reactions: keyko
i don’t like how my nose looks but i don’t see what flaws there are please could you point them out, from the side i don’t mind it it just isn’t great
Your fine.
Get off this website.
You will only hurt yourself mentally staying here.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I’ve never seen anyone with that shitty orbitals lol

Brow ridge 404

Nose doesn't matter. You're just a normally developed, rather boneless ricecel. MTN.

• +1
Reactions: smallman and keyko
Kill urself faggot

Imagen

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol
bro why do i think k it looks weird an worse
Probably because you're too used to your face.

You can post my gif in the rating section and ask if it looks better before or after and find out if I'm right about this being your biggest failo

bro why do i think k it looks weird an worse
I demand you once again that you leave this website.
Ignore the spectres that the other users are.

Just exist, live life normally and just be human.