What are some obvious IOIs

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
Sometimes it’s hard to tell if a chick is interested in you or just nice what are some reliable IOIs

She smiles at you, looks at you, makes eye contact, touches you "accidently". if gain nothing like this then you are subhuman maybe.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Yerico7, Icon and 3 others
If you are 6 psl and 6 ft or so, everything she does is an IOI

• +1
Reactions: rooman and mvp2v1
Having sex.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 22623
p in v

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 23218, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
If she looks at you more than 2-3 times, or looks for prolonged time. If you're goofy ahh looking then one glance is enough to classify you as subhuman, she don't need any more; if she looks more then you're at least somewhat interesting or distinguishing from others
Touching ofc. Sometimes things like when she sits beside you and your arms touch, and she's not taking it back on purpose - if you're subhuman the bitch's arm is flying away with speed of light I assure you that.
Also when you talk and she's interested in details of your life above the standard, asking you questions that are not just basic small-talk or even might be personal, what you do after school/work, what you're interested in, do you have siblings etc they ask this stupid shit, it means you caught her interest and that is very good sign

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, j05, Yerico7 and 3 others
Penis in vagina is the only IOI that matters

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, rooman and DelonLover1999
Sometimes it’s hard to tell if a chick is interested in you or just nice what are some reliable IOIs
A girl comes to talk to you out of nowhere… is a good one if your sub chadlite

• +1
Reactions: rooman
If she makes any excuses just to be close to you or interact to you. She is always friendly around you; smiles a lot etc

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, rooman, kokoszanel and 1 other person
If she does a double take, or stops, turns her head and looks at you

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, colbycovington and rooman
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Bushman and rooman
she touches your crotch or touches your body slowly

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
She looks at you.
She is close you.
She is touching you.
She is smiling in diffrent way ( shining eyes, wide real smile etc. )
She wants to do what you do.
She likes what you like. You like rap? Her favourite music is rap. You want eat pizza? She also want eat pizza. Goes this way.
She have open body position on you, her body feet towards you.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, NumbThePain and rooman
Iois obvious:
eleanor parker lovers GIF

if she looks at your mouth like that irl, take her away from the others and ask her "wanna fuck tonight?" . 100% success

Both my exes said girls were constantly checking me out (making them feel insecure) and I must be blind not to see it so either:
1. Gas lighting
2. I’m blind
3. It’s really subtle

If she looks at you more than 2-3 times, or looks for prolonged time. If you're goofy ahh looking then one glance is enough to classify you as subhuman, she don't need any more; if she looks more then you're at least somewhat interesting or distinguishing from others
Touching ofc. Sometimes things like when she sits beside you and your arms touch, and she's not taking it back on purpose - if you're subhuman the bitch's arm is flying away with speed of light I assure you that.
Also when you talk and she's interested in details of your life above the standard, asking you questions that are not just basic small-talk or even might be personal, what you do after school/work, what you're interested in, do you have siblings etc they ask this stupid shit, it means you caught her interest and that is very good sign
I hate this "she looks 2-3 times or more" or "prolonged eye contact". Wtf it even means? Is 2 seconds prolonged or 10 seconds? Is 2 times enough or 9 is enough like wtf?

Both my exes said girls were constantly checking me out (making them feel insecure) and I must be blind not to see it so either:
1. Gas lighting
2. I’m blind
3. It’s really subtle
Probably 2 and 3. If they dont make it subtle they'll get slut shamed

Probably 2 and 3. If they dont make it subtle they'll get slut shamed

I don’t think I’m attractive enough to get IOI so it might be more like some kind of weird dominance contest between females like “I could steal your man if I wanted to” - sounds to me like a thing foids would do.

I don’t think I’m attractive enough to get IOI so it might be more like some kind of weird dominance contest between females like “I could steal your man if I wanted to” - sounds to me like a thing foids would do.
Which is why I don't consider those IOIs. They'd probably humiliate me if I approached even if theyre like slightly interested/not disgusted.

She smiles at you, looks at you, makes eye contact, touches you "accidently". if gain nothing like this then you are subhuman maybe.
If she makes any excuses just to be close to you or interact to you. She is always friendly around you; smiles a lot etc
She looks at you.
She is close you.
She is touching you.
She is smiling in diffrent way ( shining eyes, wide real smile etc. )
She wants to do what you do.
She likes what you like. You like rap? Her favourite music is rap. You want eat pizza? She also want eat pizza. Goes this way.
She have open body position on you, her body feet towards you.
This all happened to me numerous times but I'm still a KHHV trucel
I think you guys just misconstrue women being nice in a general sense into something more intense, you don't have to read into this that hard lol
If a girl actually wanted you she'd make sure that you knew

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Which is why I don't consider those IOIs. They'd probably humiliate me if I approached even if theyre like slightly interested/not disgusted.
I've only had one girl show actual IOIs and did basically everything youd think, like try to get close to me and ask about my stupid hobbies and even pretend to be interested. Stopped just short of asking for my number or to fuck but I know I had a decent shot with her. She even ended up in my bedroom during a party. Sadly she was physically, well, not my type at all, and it was too awkward to talk to her if I wasnt drunk.
But to think that people get that kind of attention every day, from so many people, strangers? Crazy

I think you guys just misconstrue women being nice in a general sense into something more intense, you don't have to read into this that hard lol
You’re probably a volcel. My brother is a chadlite that gets crazy IOIs but is still a a kiss less Virgin. Although he has started to make efforts to gain confidence etc, so this will probably change soon

This is the signs that she wants you (its pretty obvious tbh). I analizyed how I meet my ex gf and some other club girls and typed what they did towards me.

All of these from the comments are valid, the problem with some of you autistic folk is that it doesn't register emotionally but only as raw visual data. Meaning you probably wouldn't know the difference of she just starring in your direction or actually starring at you.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
Oh but you do, women are so afraid of rejection it will crush their soul they will do their utmost best to make it as non-obvious as possible. If you want to destroy a woman's ego, when she makes eye contact, look at her from top to bottom and then back again in her eye and walk away.

Women are incredibly neurotic and overly protective of their personal space, they don't just do shit on accident. They are constantly aware of social shit. They will make sure to not bump into a subhuman with all their might.

Also I often overheard chicks talking at college and they went to crazy depth and analyzed every small detail of social interactions and relationships. They are insane

Although there are levels to IOI's honestly even I admit that.

There are low indicators of interest, medium and high. I've had on a few occasion some chick just come up to me to say their friends thought I was hot, clearer than that it cannot be.

• +1
And I have a high bodycount and lots of lays that started from noticing exactly what I wrote, and asked women about it. I'm not bullshitting or theorising "what it may be"
Either it's you that "misconstrue" stuff and confused other signs for that, or you're extremely autistic and couldn't act on it

Gotta also remember nobody has 100% perfomance efficiency, I can't imagine anybody other than some demigod chads achieving it. Sometimes woman will be interested in your looks at first and admit it but still won't let you smash, might be because she doesn't trust you or don't want short flings or has one of these "icks" that bitches have (if women really didn't have dealbreakers other than looks they wouldn't ever dump chads). It still doesn't mean you were wrong on feeling it out, it just happens and it's a common shared experience of all men.

Also, I didn't want to write it at first but must mention all these "only PIV is IOI" niggas. These mfs are exactly the ones who think a cashier smiling once means she wants to fuck, are shocked when it turns out not to be true, and then think everyone shares this mindset and experiences and every time you notice a woman showing interest it surely means you made it up and it's all in your head. No nigga, stop projecting your own autism on others. It's good to have it in the back of your head of course because from time to time everyone is susceptible to misreading signals or body language, but at this point you're not being self-aware, you are self-sabotaging. Not to mention that sorry but I'm speaking here to people who are still possible to be helped, not to hopeless autists because if you really can't read people to such extent then you're beyond salvation sadly

Last edited:
  • +1