What are some thugmax ways to make money$$$$$

Bigbootylover45

Bigbootylover45

The Thinker
Should i start mugging people to save up money to ascend? I am darktriad thugmaxxed gymmaxx frammemaxxed wannabee gangbanger nigger

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek
get a normal job nigger , stop with the muh darktriad cope

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Bigbootylover45

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Should i start mugging people to save up money to ascend? I am darktriad thugmaxxed gymmaxx frammemaxxed wannabee gangbanger nigger
Sooo... Buy a small-ass BLUETOOTH MSR, find a broke-ass person who would do anything for money (Preferably a smoker.), Get a laptop and connect it to the mini Bluetooth MSR go into the seating area choose an area to sit close to the drive-thru and make sure that ppl know there is somebody there and leave your laptop there, Monitor the back inside the cafe, and when the person that you found that would do anything for money goes on a (smoke) break, engage in like small talk and ask them if they want to do something for $400

Possibilities:
"No." - Get the fuck outta there fast asf, don't seem like you're stressing just play it cool and leave fast but don't seem like you're worried

"Yes." - Hand them the mini Bluetooth MSR and tell them to keep it discreet at the drive-thru in case other people there see it and know what it is, ask them what time they get off so you can come back and pick up the MSR from them.

Tip: If they might say no make sure you're wearing clothing that will hide your identity, if you are driving there make sure your license plate is covered or hidden in some way in case they say no they don't memorize your license plate and report it to the coppas later

Tell them to put it in a box and place it outside in the back when they either go on another smoke break or when their shift is over, sit in the area with your laptop and open the software that is compatible with the MSR you have. Wait for them to scan a card and take screenshots of the info (track 1 and track two) so you can write it in the blanks after you get the MSR back. Then at closing time go pick up the MSR from the person and pay them (or not), then use the money on the blank to go get prepaid already filled visas but don't get greedy and get to much, the bank will flag the transaction, then come home and give me vip. (In game obviously not in real life, credit card fraud is bad to do irl.)

Last edited: