What are the Maxillary differences between the two models?

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
Take a look at Opry and barrett's under eye area, one has a concave look while the other a convex. Why is that so?
Is it fat distribution or upper maxillary prominence/forward growth? What are the differences in attractiveness between the two?

Screenshot 20231116 134239 Edge

Screenshot 20231116 134704 Edge

I'd assume barrett has a more forward grown upper maxilla. But if u want a better answer id probably ask on that autistic orthotropics subreddit.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Bigger zygo/cheekbone

Does this even affect the aesthetic appeal? Jordan does look more youthful due to it, perhaps its under eye support, but both have forward grown maxillas, its either upper maxillary forward growth, or width or placement of cheekbones, or infraorbitals

I'd assume barrett has a more forward grown upper maxilla. But if u want a better answer id probably ask on that autistic orthotropics subreddit.
I incline towards that answer, its difficult to pinpoint what it exactly is; would a lefort 3 help sean in this case?

Does this even affect the aesthetic appeal? Jordan does look more youthful due to it, perhaps its under eye support, but both have forward grown maxillas, its either upper maxillary forward growth, or width or placement of cheekbones, or infraorbitals
Yeah jordans looks better

• +1
Yea, but why is it different from sean?
Idk prolly jordans upper maxilla just grew more forwards, there isnt rlly a simple answer

@Amanadhikari Do you have a similar under eye area as opry?

Then, to answer your post, your maxilla is slightly recessed
Oh slightly i see can thumbpulling bring that forward or braces or plate expand i already have wide pallet i can mew properly or should i use maxilla pushing forward tool

Oh slightly i see can thumbpulling bring that forward or braces or plate expand i already have wide pallet i can mew properly or should i use maxilla pushing forward tool
You can try thumbpulling and mewing, but the best thing you could do is get surgery

You can try thumbpulling and mewing, but the best thing you could do is get
You can try thumbpulling and mewing, but the
3F689966 41CD 4417 B5FF F96466A14F40
best thing you could bdo is get surgery.

Bro i want to know about drago like what he have his eyes his zygomatic bone its forword or upward what are the features of his face like those hollow cheeks its deadly 😶‍🌫️☠️

Bro i want to know about drago like what he have his eyes his zygomatic bone its forword or upward what are the features of his face like those hollow cheeks its deadly 😶‍🌫️☠️
Drago got surgery

Take a look at Opry and barrett's under eye area, one has a concave look while the other a convex. Why is that so?
Is it fat distribution or upper maxillary prominence/forward growth? What are the differences in attractiveness between the two?

View attachment 2554386

View attachment 2554385
It’s infraorbital projection, aka orbital vector. Sean has recessed infraorbitals aka negative orbital vector (it’s also called UES (Under Eye Support)).

Last edited:
  • +1