What are the prerequisites for Starboy maxxing?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Title basically ?

I’m guessing HTN min face, lean muscular physique and 6ft+ with great hair?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
what is that

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
wtf is a star boy?

• So Sad
You’re one stupid subhuman dog, aren’t you ?
u will never be star boy. cope
1D70E967 E1D3 4CCD ACEC FA1AAD9E3F38

• JFL
My man, you will never be above a LTN abused stray dog, so fuck off from my thread.
already mog ur entire bloodline u subhuman prick, asking for “star boy aesthetics” 🥱😭

• +1
Reactions: Efendja
already mog ur entire bloodline u subhuman prick, asking for “star boy aesthetics” 🥱😭
No you don’t. You don’t even mog an insect boyo. So sorry it’s finished for you.

• +1
No you don’t. You don’t even mog an insect boyo. So sorry it’s finished for you.
what is that weak ass insult 💀💀 “you don’t mog an insect bro ☝️🤓” jfl 💀💀

• +1
Personally starboymaxxing isn't really different from average looksmaxxing, htn is the minimum and prettyboy/chadlite is ideal, a good height, fluffy not icecream hair or the flow and that's pretty much it

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and MaestheticMaso
who is that
Jfl at you, odd clown coming and looking for arguments.

Lay of the Mk, you’re not going to grow a mm and it’s bloating you to fuck.

Damnnn, you didn’t have to go that far…

Either way a bit of minox and it’s fixed. You need leforts.

Let’s ask the forum what they think.
good advice w the lefort. let’s just call it even for now

• JFL
Delete that subhuman hairline pic and I won’t post the mog battle.
i’m kinda curious as to how it’d go tbh. i don’t know how to delete it either way, and i’d want you to delete that pic u sent too

i’m kinda curious as to how it’d go tbh. i don’t know how to delete it either way, and i’d want you to delete that pic u sent too
I mog you. You’ve probably found my pics by now jfl.

I’ll delete it.

I think you have to be part of muh "Kinh Master Race" to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and MaestheticMaso
Title basically ?

I’m guessing HTN min face, lean muscular physique and 6ft+ with great hair?
Plus a trendy sense of style, tattoos potentially, and an upper middle class+ lifestyle.

• +1
did you see that niccolo video and now imagining you in those videos ngl I do that too

Plus a trendy sense of style, tattoos potentially, and an upper middle class+ lifestyle.
Yeah seems like rich white robust pretty boys with black leather jackets is the main aspect.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane

what ever this is

• +1
Shut the fuck up retard

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Mr. President
did you see that niccolo video and now imagining you in those videos ngl I do that too
Send me the video, I’m not sure.

I wish thinking about these looks archetypes that are popular now.
I wouldn't say prettyboy. More like masthetic.
I’d say it ranges from a robust prettyboy ( like Evan Nikopolous) to Maesthetic ( Like Brad Pitt)

• +1
Send me the video, I’m not sure.

I wish thinking about these looks archetypes that are popular now.

I’d say it ranges from a robust prettyboy ( like Evan Nikopolous) to Maesthetic ( Like Brad Pitt)
honestly maesthic in the traditional PSL sense is not wanted. nwo its tall skulls with zygo arches and good eyes

• +1
honestly maesthic in the traditional PSL sense is not wanted. nwo its tall skulls with zygo arches and good eyes
I always thought it’s the best. Someone like Gandy and Cavil is a good example of maesthetic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President
I always thought it’s the best. Someone like Gandy and Cavil is a good example of maesthetic.
too us. The game has changed whatever blows up on tiktok (sexual selection free market IMO) is what is wanted the most. you don't see any new Maesthics and if they are its in a pretty boy packaging

• +1
Interesting how every dalit who gets into a discussion here starts calling the other subhuman and saying he mogs but later on he goes on a rant about how much of a brown incel abomination he is

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
Interesting how every dalit who gets into a discussion here starts calling the other subhuman and saying he mogs but later on he goes on a rant about how much of a brown incel abomination he is
i want to have sex w u