what softmaxes are they for a wider lower third?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i have a long jaw and i’m very asymmetrical face wise and in my body due to scoliosis or lateral pelvic tilt i’m not sure which, my mid face is rather long too what softmaxes can i do to make it less obvious?

also inverted filter makes me want to actually rope makes me go from thinking i’m htn to ltn instantly LOL asymmetrycel things

i’m not going to post here but for reference my lower third is very similar to orbs in way of asymmetry and shape.
IMG 0500

spend your time better by making money for implants

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and caiolindo
Posture first, you probably twist your head so a side appears bigger
Then its chewing mastic gum on the weaker side
And getting hollow cheeks which will make your face appear more symmetrical

Hardmaxxes only but beard can help a bit. Might be an overall looksmin depending on your look tho

• +1
Reactions: AySab
hey did i let you post my fucking picture on homosexualdalits.org ? no i dont think so, take this down buddy boyo

muh implants muh
chewing will make your jaw wider

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
i have a long jaw and i’m very asymmetrical face wise and in my body due to scoliosis or lateral pelvic tilt i’m not sure which, my mid face is rather long too what softmaxes can i do to make it less obvious?

also inverted filter makes me want to actually rope makes me go from thinking i’m htn to ltn instantly LOL asymmetrycel things

i’m not going to post here but for reference my lower third is very similar to orbs in way of asymmetry and shape.
View attachment 2849523
Chewing but I'm sure u already know that

pm ut face

View attachment 2849523
Looking good brother don't listen to the incels for hardmaxxing advice they wanna bring you down for no reason
you have good harmony symmetry is very overrated when it comes to looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and AySab