how the actual fuck is my body this asymmetrical???

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
This is probably not pleasant to look at but, firstly i’m aware that my body doesn’t have much muscle mass which i am working on but that can be fixed also suffering from muscle imbalance, i’m pretty sure i have scoliosis or a really bad case of lateral pelvic tilt, this also affects my face too because it’s all connected, i really don’t know what to do to fix this im willing to get surgery for this i have the money if needed or maybe i will get it free on NHS as im ukcell

idk what to do maybe go to the doctors? UK doctors will probably tell me to fuck off as it doesn’t impact my life but my lower back has been hurting recently so i can just play on that maybe.
IMG 0367

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww and sub5c3l
looks okay

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure
brutal hips bro

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
brutal hips bro
my hips are 32’ not that big i just don’t have any muscles round that part, my hips is the least of my worries my face is worse

• Woah
Reactions: Newday*V3
over with these hips

This is probably not pleasant to look at but, firstly i’m aware that my body doesn’t have much muscle mass which i am working on but that can be fixed also suffering from muscle imbalance, i’m pretty sure i have scoliosis or a really bad case of lateral pelvic tilt, this also affects my face too because it’s all connected, i really don’t know what to do to fix this im willing to get surgery for this i have the money if needed or maybe i will get it free on NHS as im ukcell

idk what to do maybe go to the doctors? UK doctors will probably tell me to fuck off as it doesn’t impact my life but my lower back has been hurting recently so i can just play on that maybe.
View attachment 2828874
Mirin birthing hips

• JFL
Reactions: sub5faliure, socialcel and hytt
they are not that bad it’s the lack of muscle and asymmetry makes it worse they’re 32’
they are giga huge. You have an average frame because of them

View attachment 2828874
scoliosis?

It's over for your frame you will be forever stuck at average frame bro.
Only a giga surgery making your shoulders much more wider would compensate the hips
my shoulders are wide and capped when they have more mass you will see my hips are wide and bad asymmetry but good insertions i have been told

maybe lateral pelvic tilt
you should look into it scoliosis is pretty serious also your frame will look significantly better after putting on some muscle so work on that

you should look into it scoliosis is pretty serious also your frame will look significantly better after putting on some muscle so work on that
do you think it is scoliosis?

brutal hips bro
His hips aren’t huge.

It's over for your frame you will be forever stuck at average frame bro.
Only a giga surgery making your shoulders much more wider would compensate the hips
No it isn’t.

And it’s not scolio. Idk what it is but I have the same thing but has diminished over the years. I reckon it’s a postural imbalance.

no one would ever notice/care except you

His hips aren’t huge.

No it isn’t.

And it’s not scolio. Idk what it is but I have the same thing but has diminished over the years. I reckon it’s a postural imbalance.
hopefully mine fixes my hips are prob alt bigger than ideal but i think it looks bad because i am so skinny too when i fill out it will look better remember i am 161 lbs at 190cm probably 15% bf

Scoliosis body I have the same thing

View attachment 2828874
looks like possible scoliosis

Functional scoliosis. Fixable

Doesnt matter If dick is big

View attachment 2828874
its just your fat storage, starvemaxx to 8% bodyfat on dnp and then lean bulk up

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
built for bbc

its just your fat storage, starvemaxx to 8% bodyfat on dnp and then lean bulk up
i would expect someone with a name like urs to acc know at least smth abt roiding

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
As for asymmetry it's pretty easy to fix. Could be anterior pelvic tilt, winged shoulder blades, or something else. Doubt it's scoliosis lol. In regards to the hip comments: I got fairly wide hips too. People with small hipbones have very small legs typically, so I'd just aim for looking like Hercules instead of the typical v-taper build. Look up the Hercules statue and aim for that IMO. Possibly major cope but once you fill the frame out you'll look good.

Lateral pelvic tilt, tilted sphenoid. Your jaw upper and lower jaw must be assymetrical too.

Visit a chiropractor and a physiotherapist.

Fixable how?
A lot of the times it's caused by a leg length discrepancy, my brother has that and so he always wears a small lift in one shoe to compensate, nice way to heightfraud and being able to excuse it. Physical therapy would probably work too, if you've been say deadlifting and using one side of your posterior chain far more without realizing it that could be a cause.