noss

Iron
pros and cons of beta carotene? is it good or bad

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
pros and cons of beta carotene? is it good or bad
pros everything, better skin coloring
cons takes so god damn long to see results

extra pro. supposed to support vision. but idgaf i only take it for the looksmax

ive been taking 100,000 ius daily for like 2 years now. worth it for sure

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and noss
pros everything, better skin coloring
cons takes so god damn long to see results

extra pro. supposed to support vision. but idgaf i only take it for the looksmax

how long do results take?

and you take pills i guess? or how many carrots lol

how long do results take?

and you take pills i guess? or how many carrots lol
when i first started. i think it took around 8 months to see a difference. now i don't think I've gotten that much better coloring wise just matience, i wanted more so i started taking axistanahan or whatever its called. which i think is basically beta carotine v2. supports eyesight and makes u more orange

What ever you do stay away from lycopene it reduces IGF-1 and DHT

Last edited:
Should be a looks plus since dht eats hair. I dont think it has the same DHT reducing effect as finasteride so should be safe

wasn't that determined from a rat study where they were giving like 1000x the dosage any normal human would take

N
wasn't that determined from a rat study where they were giving like 1000x the dosage any normal human would take
No lycopene re was given at 30 mg average dose is 20 and they saw a reduction on humans, lycopene doesn’t redoes dht it was asatanix and idk about that study

axistanahan
the only existing word of this on google is you mentioning it in this thread

im tryna determine how much beta carotene i should begin with

the only existing word of this on google is you mentioning it in this thread

im tryna determine how much beta carotene i should begin with

It's astaxanthin, what he meant. He just can't write.

is it better than beta carotene

For what purpose?

Nowadays every day I take 24 mg astaxanthin, 40 mg lycopene and 25 000 NE beta carotene. (Usually 1 pill contains this amount of beta carotene). It's mostly for tanning, but it probably helps with health too. After (and if) I got a nice tan from this after 2-3 months, I will lower the amount of astaxanthin to 16 or 8 mg.

I took 100 000 (so 4 pills) for 2 months, but my gf told me after, that I look like a carrot. I mean my facial coloring. I was very orange. So I think that's too much. But they say a mix of astaxanthin, lycopene, beta carotene gives a nice carotenoid tan, which will be especially very visible, if you were pale before.

For what purpose?

Nowadays every day I take 24 mg astaxanthin, 40 mg lycopene and 25 000 NE beta carotene. (Usually 1 pill contains this amount of beta carotene). It's mostly for tanning, but it probably helps with health too. After (and if) I got a nice tan from this after 2-3 months, I will lower the amount of astaxanthin to 16 or 8 mg.

I took 100 000 (so 4 pills) for 2 months, but my gf told me after, that I look like a carrot. I mean my facial coloring. I was very orange. So I think that's too much. But they say a mix of astaxanthin, lycopene, beta carotene gives a nice carotenoid tan, which will be especially very visible, if you were pale before.
well i wanna have a golden skin color but i only know about beta carotene, i've ordered some but idk how much to take daily and idk if theres any other products that could help me

well i wanna have a golden skin color but i only know about beta carotene, i've ordered some but idk how much to take daily and idk if theres any other products that could help me

Beta carotene. Lycopene. Astaxanthin. In the doses I mentioned. If you got the golden coloring after a few months, you can lower the doses.

I personally don't recommend eating more, than 25k beta carotene, because it will simply turn you "carrot" colored on its own.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
Beta carotene. Lycopene. Astaxanthin. In the doses I mentioned. If you got the golden coloring after a few months, you can lower the doses.

I personally don't recommend eating more, than 25k beta carotene, because it will simply turn you "carrot" colored on its own.
i'll try to find the products in the mg that you mentioned, thank you

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator