What are the slayer/normie/incel demographic percentiles here?

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
Just wondering
There were some GL people in the rating section

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
This is a guess. Over 60% are incel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, heroinfather and 1 other person
theres no legit slayer on this site, except for @Arceus300 maybe, but not bcuz of looks cuz hes legit autist with negative inhib levels

there are a lot of normies, mentalcels

at least 1/3 is incel tier look

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
I am a toxic incel :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
More GL people here than incels tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084, Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
there are few chads, but they have not reason of posting or lurking here. So they are not much present.

This is a guess.
Here i am!

I’m a sub incel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
Got rated an 8/10 yesterday but it tbh I’m more 6.5

Slayer here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dodt, kobecel, rockndogs and 3 others
I am an autistic slayer asshole.
Really passionate about my stuff though

90% of men in society are incels. I see no reason to think the same - or even higher - wouldn't apply to a forum like this.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 483
90% of men in society are incels. I see no reason to think the same - or even higher - wouldn't apply to a forum like this.

What's ur definition of incel in this case? Most men can settle

Hard to know objectively

More GL people here than incels tbh.

the only real GL people here are rare. To name a few, would be @Alarico8 @dogtown @itsOVER (imo) @Nibba

Could be a few others but all in all, it's mostly incels/normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
What's ur definition of incel in this case? Most men can settle

If you're ever at any real risk of extended dry spells, and thus as a result, the foids you have sex with hold a ton of power over you, you're an incel in my book.

Examples could be:

1) The normie who lays a couple of landwhales a year. He's had to drop his standards so far down because if not, he wouldn't have sex at all. This guy is still an incel.

2) The normie who settled for the first girl to ever show interest in him. This guy is an incel - his fear of never getting laid again narrowed his options and his willingness to take any further risks.

3) The normie who might get a girlfriend once every couple of years, but she treats him like her personal doormat and, not wanting to go back to long evenings with his right hand, the normie puts up with this BS. He's still an incel - lots of normies fall into this category.

On top of this, you obviously have the incels who cant get laid at all. Essentially, to not be an incel in my view, you have to hold significant power in your relationships with foids. Of course it's not possible to SMV mog a foid as a male, no matter how attractive you are - but you shouldnt be dependent on any one foid, or feel in any danger that your sex supply would be cut off long term if your relationship went bad.

You dont have to be a 'slayer' to not be an incel, not do you have to fuck Stacies, but let's say you were in a relationship, and your foid left you tommorow. You should be reasonably confident you'd be able to fuck another foid within a month or so - without diving to such extremes as 300lb whales.

By that definition, I'd say around 90% of men are incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dodt, kobecel and 3 others
If you're ever at any real risk of extended dry spells, and thus as a result, the foids you have sex with hold a ton of power over you, you're an incel in my book.

Examples could be:

1) The normie who lays a couple of landwhales a year. He's had to drop his standards so far down because if not, he wouldn't have sex at all. This guy is still an incel.

2) The normie who settled for the first girl to ever show interest in him. This guy is an incel - his fear of never getting laid again narrowed his options and his willingness to take any further risks.

3) The normie who might get a girlfriend once every couple of years, but she treats him like her personal doormat and, not wanting to go back to long evenings with his right hand, the normie puts up with this BS. He's still an incel - lots of normies fall into this category.

On top of this, you obviously have the incels who cant get laid at all. Essentially, to not be an incel in my view, you have to hold significant power in your relationships with foids. Of course it's not possible to SMV mog a foid as a male, no matter how attractive you are - but you shouldnt be dependent on any one foid, or feel in any danger that your sex supply would be cut off long term if your relationship went bad.

You dont have to be a 'slayer' to not be an incel, not do you have to fuck Stacies, but let's say you were in a relationship, and your foid left you tommorow. You should be reasonably confident you'd be able to fuck another foid within a month or so - without diving to such extremes as 300lb whales.

Yea when you think of it this way, hypergamy today is a HUGE issue. Incels aren't a small group suffering from it. Millions of men think 'hey I'm not an incel I get laid twice a year after 300 approaches'. Well technically you're not celibate, but you're really not that much better off than an incel. When you take these guys into account, you're right, a HUGE proportion of men are 'incel' by your definition. And this should be emphasized more, because anti-incels will counter argument with statistics showing 'lots of men having sexual partners, what's the issue?' but we need to start emphasizing the points you made as well. Men are fucked. Our primitive advantages over women, strength and resource gathering, are no longer needed in today's stable, safe society. They don't need us anymore, so why should they make any compromises to their sexual desires? If you have any flaw they just don't like, you get tossed aside.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I'm a slayer but I choose to be invisible to women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and heroinfather
ffs. incel means INVOLUTARY CELIBATE. nothing more, nothing less. Despites all his efforts he CANNOT GET LAID WITHOUT PAYING. That's it. End of history.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and heroinfather
ffs. incel means INVOLUTARY CELIBATE. nothing more, nothing less. Despites all his efforts he CANNOT GET LAID WITHOUT PAYING. That's it. End of history.

yes technically ur right, but its a much more complex issue than that. also by that definition most people here arent incels, when in reality they are

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and heroinfather
Mentalcel/volcel with slayer potential

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I agree with @itsOVER only 5.5+ (gl males) are generally non incels in white country. Its over for others

Examples could be:

I agree with this and the 90% number
Glad I'm not an incel as well

me, @dogtown and @Alarico8 are the prettyboy jb slayers here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

keep coping dogs @Arceus300 is only legit slayer here