What are things you thought made u attractive before the blackpill?

Ur still have lot to learn son
Modern eboy got nail polish in yet they fuck every women
You arent pretty
Look up mid-ovulation.

I use you think thin/ arch eyebrows were ideal to both genders use to use my sisters eyebrows to pluck my brows lol made me look gay

I assume bigger eyes were better because it showed more expression and used make my eyes a little wider in pictures lol

not looksmax related but I thought the guy who showed more attention to a girl wins lol ie buying gifts, talking everyday, compliments
Well I think we can all agree that at some point we all thought that visible mandable is considered a jawline and lot of us thought pointend chin is attractive but actually it makes you look like you are female....

Well I think we can all agree that at some point we all thought that visible mandable is considered a jawline and lot of us thought pointend chin is attractive but actually it makes you look like you are female....
There was a guy I knew with a pointed chin and he was treated like he was autistic. Pointed chin is bad as a guy. Though he was a framelet, even then, I've seen framelets treated better than him.

I use you think thin/ arch eyebrows were ideal to both genders use to use my sisters eyebrows to pluck my brows lol made me look gay

I assume bigger eyes were better because it showed more expression and used make my eyes a little wider in pictures lol

not looksmax related but I thought the guy who showed more attention to a girl wins lol ie buying gifts, talking everyday, compliments
Being funny but tbf if I'm making girls laugh then they don't find me ugly just eeh

i thought that sigma and alpha males are attractive while beta and omega arent. Sadly i didnt realized that difference in beta/aplha (extrovert) sigma/omega (introvert) is in looks, height and farme (voice kindaa too)
Same. I thought being a sigma male would get all the foid’s panties wet. Little did I know only looks, voice, height and frame can do that.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Pietrosiek
I thought that having more UEE was good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and nastynas
Same. I thought being a sigma male would get all the foid’s panties wet. Little did I know only looks, voice, height and frame can do that.
difference beetween omega and sigma is in level of respect. You cant be sigma if youre manlet framecel with low t face and voice

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I thought gymcelling was the way to ascend. In all fairness, exercise matters, but the whole bodybuilding culture is just megacope

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Never thought I was attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, MewingJBP and Deleted member 3202
I like this idea.

Used to think my hair was my only redeeming feature, now I’m Norwood 2.5 😂
For real though I’d say thin eyebrows other than that I realised I was tilt frauding myself for years which made me think I had forward growth

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3202
I heard girls liked the "strong, silent type" so I didnt speak in class for five years, fucking up my social development

Later I learned strong in that phrase stands for height+frame so I spoke again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, nastynas, Sandar and 2 others
I heard girls liked the "strong, silent type" so I didnt speak in class for five years, fucking up my social development

Later I learned strong in that phrase stands for height+frame so I spoke again
And good facial looks.
Can't carry off the strong silent type cliché without looking somewhat decent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
My confidence. :lul: :lul:

No, in reality I always had knowledge about this, I like drawing so always BlackPilled because of Hunter eyes in anime (every anime and character), always BlackPilled about bone structure because of super heroes etc...

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3202

Thought wearing red would make me :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 3202
I always knew everything. Had BDD since I was 11 lol.

If i were to say a mistake is my attitude that can be a little too agreeable or pleasant like, which is bad for me and the less I masculine image i give.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Always liked my eyes which are excellent by psl standarts but thought that my brows should be thin wich made me look like a fag they are almost identical to Kortajarena brows

I THOUGHT ITS ALL ABOUT PERSONALITY BRO

I felt like it was absolutely over because i had visble cheekbones. I also thought my narrow jaw was... too wide at the time
I brushed my brows upwards and arched them, id take photos at angles that made my lower third look tiny. Id widen my eyes and raise my brows and basically looked like a tranny in every photo.

hollow cheeks. i looked in the mirror and saw my cheekbones up from then dip down and i felt around and wondered why there’s “caters” on my face.

i thought there was supposed to be fat there
Dod you get them being skinny or athletic?
I THOUGHT ITS ALL ABOUT PERSONALITY BRO
Bro it’s about, haircut, shower, and personality also your mom has to call you handsome

Same. I thought being a sigma male would get all the foid’s panties wet. Little did I know only looks face, voice, height and frame can do that.

confidence and personality

I thought gymcelling was the way to ascend. In all fairness, exercise matters, but the whole bodybuilding culture is just megacope

I lift because it's one of the only things that help my depression tbh, doing it for girls is cope for most men who aren't already facially attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and MewingJBP
Making eyes bigger, opening the jaw to make face longer - both made me look like an idiot in reality. Blackpill made me realise I've actually got awesome genetics and everything handed to me. Great skull, cheekbones, wide mouth and a perfect nose.

Thought muscles were a significant looksmax, height isn't as important. Tbh I always knew I was ugly and my shitty low iq introverted personality didn't help.

I used to lift up my eyebrows in a “surprised” look for selfies. So gay

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2