What are things you thought made u attractive before the blackpill?

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
I use you think thin/ arch eyebrows were ideal to both genders use to use my sisters eyebrows to pluck my brows lol made me look gay

I assume bigger eyes were better because it showed more expression and used make my eyes a little wider in pictures lol

not looksmax related but I thought the guy who showed more attention to a girl wins lol ie buying gifts, talking everyday, compliments

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Lorsss, thecaste and 9 others
my eye color, and after the blackpill, my eye area is literally my biggest flaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, MortusX, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
hollow cheeks. i looked in the mirror and saw my cheekbones up from then dip down and i felt around and wondered why there’s “caters” on my face.

i thought there was supposed to be fat there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat, RAITEIII, birchman and 4 others
Nothing really. I dont thing i attract anyone tbh. But i was proud of my height

All of my features because before the blackpill i thought i was male model

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 3162, Deleted member 5061 and 6 others
my eye color, and after the blackpill, my eye area is literally my biggest flaw
Eye color halo is real to normies but still eye shape> color

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, I'mme, 5'8manlet and 3 others
i thought being short and confident made you attractive

alpha m

also

i thought this guy was a chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: I'mme, RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and 6 others
I used to open my eyes wide.

Jfl looks ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
Nothing really. I dont thing i attract anyone tbh. But i was proud of my height

that’s another one I thought I was good with height at 5’10 because I was close to 6 but after the heightpill I realize I’m manlet

Eye color halo is real to normies but still eye shape> color
they subconsciously know that eye color is only good in good shaped eye area, they just dont talk bout it

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
All of my features because before the blackpill i thought i was male model
Same ngl
that’s another one I thought I was good with height at 5’10 because I was close to 6 but after the heightpill I realize I’m manlet
Jfl at not realizing you are not tall before blackpill

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I thought some girls liked effeminate guys, narrower jaw, narrower nose, huge eyes and thin wrists (I'm a victim of the smaller wrists).

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 4563, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
i just thought I was good looking lol. I guess my hair, thick eyebrows, and jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 3202
I always knew i was bad looking, i just didnt know what exactly made me look bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, SpearOfOrion, puppymaxer and 2 others
I thought bigger eyes are so cute because many girls flirted with me before 13-14

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3202
my subhuman jaw :lul: :lul:

Nah in still tall but thats the only good Feature i have 😂

lmao too many ppl are victim of big eyes are better thing

i would raise my eyebrows and opens my eyes a bit as my natural expression, i thought it made me look cooler

now my squinching game mogs bateman :p

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I thought bigger eyes are so cute because many girls flirted with me before 13-14
Well girls think they are cute, but cute as in this:

Same ngl

Jfl at not realizing you are not tall before blackpill

closer to 5’11 plus all my family is short all male cousin are 5’8 or below expect for one cousin 6’2 from out of state so i was compliment a lot and my city has a lot of ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
U have a gf bro, or not? So u cant be bad looking

I've been rated a 4 PSL with a damaged camera lens by several users. 5-5.25 PSL by an irl blackpilled friend of mine. But still, you can get a nice looking girl if you don't look good, but hypergamy is going to rape your asshole until foams up with blood and semen.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
i thought that sigma and alpha males are attractive while beta and omega arent. Sadly i didnt realized that difference in beta/aplha (extrovert) sigma/omega (introvert) is in looks, height and farme (voice kindaa too)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and je3oe
I thought I looked unique and interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and Deleted member 3202
always knew i was hideous

i thought that sigma and alpha males are attractive while beta and omega arent. Sadly i didnt realized that difference in beta/aplha (extrovert) sigma/omega (introvert) is in looks, height and farme (voice kindaa too)
So a sigma male is just an introverted alpha?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Nice car, expensive clothes, tan

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and yang
I thought some girls liked effeminate guys, narrower jaw, narrower nose, huge eyes and thin wrists (I'm a victim of the smaller wrists).
some do

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
So a sigma male is just an introverted alpha?
yes, you know this kind of guy who is not that social nt, but chad slayer with respect. Does what he want and its not leading a group. Like in school for example. One chad have beta orbioters and slay and other cahd doesnt give a fuck about other people and he slay too. Both low inhib af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Depends upon their E and T levels.
yes, you know this kind of guy who is not that social nt, but chad slayer with respect. Does what he want and its not leading a group. Like in school for example. One chad have beta orbioters and slay and other cahd doesnt give a fuck about other people and he slay too. Both low inhib af
I always wished I was a sigma male, I am more of an alpha though.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Excellent example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Chadius and Pietrosiek
I've been rated a 4 PSL with a damaged camera lens by several users. 5-5.25 PSL by an irl blackpilled friend of mine. But still, you can get a nice looking girl if you don't look good, but hypergamy is going to rape your asshole until foams up with blood and semen.
How do u discover u have a blackpill friend? I assume you don’t just start talking about retruded maxilla out the blue

My under eye area is mogged by everything about my body

I thought I was attractive to most women because I was "pretty", basically not understanding the importance masculinity plays in attraction.

I thought I was attractive to most women because I was "pretty", basically not understanding the importance masculinity plays in attraction.
Ur still have lot to learn son
Modern eboy got nail polish in yet they fuck every women
You arent pretty

Raising my eyebrows slightly 24/7 to make my forehead shorter/hairline lower and look less derpy. I'm getting the start of wrinkles from it now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nastynas, Limbo and RichardSpencel
Raising my eyebrows slightly 24/7 to make my forehead shorter/hairline lower and look less derpy. I'm getting the start of wrinkles from it now.
I used to do this but only for photos.

And - botox is your friend.

I used to do this but only for photos.

And - botox is your friend.

I think they're already getting better from tretinoin and relaxing my forehead more.

Ur still have lot to learn son
Modern eboy got nail polish in yet they fuck every women
You arent pretty
Nah, there's prob a decade between us in age. Only people that wore nail polish when I was around that age were EMO's and I guess homos. Generations change, Bowie wore nail polish and people worshipped him. It wasn't socially acceptable at all where I live and you would have gotten stomped for it.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I use you think thin/ arch eyebrows were ideal to both genders use to use my sisters eyebrows to pluck my brows lol made me look gay

I assume bigger eyes were better because it showed more expression and used make my eyes a little wider in pictures lol

not looksmax related but I thought the guy who showed more attention to a girl wins lol ie buying gifts, talking everyday, compliments

I thought eye area, and skin was the only important factor.

I have hooded Opry aspie eyes, that's my best feature. Got it from my mom

My worst feature is my philtrum. I cover that shit up with a stash, and no one cares or notices. Sometimes I forget I have one.

How do u discover u have a blackpill friend? I assume you don’t just start talking about retruded maxilla out the blue
I just said that I was going to go to the gym whenever I'm physically capable of doing so and he said, "Yo bro, gymceling is cope." I almost started to laugh because that sounded like it came right off of Looksmax.me, because it did. I asked him right afterwards where he got that from, and he always responded with "The internet bro. . . . ." but then later on told me about a site he found called Looksmax.me and admitted that he lurked on here quite a lot.

• JFL
Reactions: TheLordMadness and RichardSpencel
I used to think it was all about confidence and personality. Wondered how my chad friend would make friends so easily and girls would always somehow be close to him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 3202