NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy loving life
TITLE

Non-Flexed (no pump)
4EB46C49 D871 4BC9 AE25 182ECF7EC38C

Flexed Abs (no pump)
041DFBEE 9993 4DD4 AEBA DFCD37A41302

and what body fat should i cut down to before i start my lean bulk for combination of putting on lean muscle and peak facial aesthetics.

15%

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and NorwoodAscender
try to get to 10-12%? or stay at this bf, put on more muscle, than cut?
Depends on ur goal tbh, me for myself id get 10-12% range then bulk. Bulking from ur bf rn would be pretty short then ud have to cut eitherway unless u wanna rape ur facial leannes

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Fuark I dirty bulked and that shit was not worth it
Strength went up a lot but looksminned tf out of me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and NorwoodAscender
Fuark I dirty bulked and that shit was not worth it
Strength went up a lot but looksminned tf out of me
so does getting down to 12% bf and then lean bulking sound like an alright plan? and by dirty bulk do u mean eating literally everything in sight including junk food?

build it back after losing
btw go to 10% bf
yeah i’m tripping anyways. i forgot i’m on an ostarine cycle and that shit is literally meant to keep muscle on a cut. and i’ll try but that might be rough

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
so does getting down to 12% bf and then lean bulking sound like an alright plan? and by dirty bulk do u mean eating literally everything in sight including junk food?
Yes literally everything and eating way above your maintenance 500+
Yea cut to 12 and lean bulk sounds good to me

• +1
Yes literally everything and eating way above your maintenance 500+
Yea cut to 12 and lean bulk sounds good to me
i wonder how long/how many pounds it would take me to lose 3% do u have any idea on how long it would take?

i wonder how long/how many pounds it would take me to lose 3% do u have any idea on how long it would take?
Nope but from previous experience I would make the deficit little as possible and high protein in take
But your taking ostarine so your gonna keep your muscles regardless if the deficit is huge

• +1
jfl im tempted to be in a like 800 calorie deficit but i would definitely feel like shit

jfl im tempted to be in a like 800 calorie deficit but i would definitely feel like shit
With cardio its way easier, play basketball or steady state cardio and eat whatever u eat rn

• +1
TITLE

Non-Flexed (no pump)
View attachment 2666847
Flexed Abs (no pump)
View attachment 2666848

and what body fat should i cut down to before i start my lean bulk for combination of putting on lean muscle and peak facial aesthetics.
if ur on ostarine you will be able to get leaner than this and gain muscle by eating a clean diet, no need to cut down first it will happen on its own