What body is Ideal for Women?

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
1FemaleBody

personally I like 1 and 2 the most, what are your guys' opinions?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 1901 and Lefty Rankin
5 is best but 3 and 4 are also ok

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, fogdart, Deleted member 25354 and 6 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, BoredPrince, Constantin Denis and 4 others

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, klamus, BoredPrince and 3 others

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119 and LowTrust
2 or 3.

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
9 tbh

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
No. 5 is the ultimate ideal.

If you look at the ancient greek female statues, pretty much all of them have the same body type as the woman in no. 5.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and LowTrust
heroin chic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and LowTrust
If you look at the ancient greek female statues, pretty much all of them have the same body type as the woman in no. 5.
Different cultures seem to have different weight beauty standards, and you gotta remember at the time resources were more scarce, so being chubby symbolised wealth and an influx of resources, but nowadays most first world countries (except those with high population of black men) seem to prefer lean bodies, since it shows that you have a good thyroid

• +1
Reactions: inceI
20230418 202412
20220915 131402
Image 8

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, angelo, gribsufer1 and 3 others

• Woah
SS22-SUD0MU_08X_F2.jpg
SS22-SUD0MU_08X_F3.jpg

• +1

Most Ideal

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LowTrust, Corleone, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
2 or 8.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTrust and Willmogulater
Different cultures seem to have different weight beauty standards, and you gotta remember at the time resources were more scarce, so being chubby symbolised wealth and an influx of resources, but nowadays most first world countries (except those with high population of black men) seem to prefer lean bodies, since it shows that you have a good thyroid
Almost every lean woman in existence looks terrible. They either look child-like, or they look like men because 99% of lean women have terrible, man-like frames. This is the problem, lean women rarely ever have super wide hips (like how women are supposed to have) and lean women have small breasts. A good number of non-skinny black women have the ideal hip width imo. Which is why I would actually prefer being with a chubbier woman because the added fat on her hips not only increases her hip width (in appearance), but it also makes her look more weaker, less athletic and ultimately feminine. I believe athleticism and leanness are masculine traits.

Her body is made like it is to be manhandled, groped, bitten, squished and squeezed. Perfect. Plus her face isn't bloated, really good body fat distribution. Even has great colouring. She is a near ideal female, if not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Almost every lean woman in existence looks terrible. They either look child-like, or they look like men because 99% of lean women have terrible, man-like frames. This is the problem, lean women rarely ever have super wide hips (like how women are supposed to have) and lean women have small breasts. A good number of non-skinny black women have the ideal hip width imo. Which is why I would actually prefer being with a chubbier woman because the added fat on her hips not only increases her hip width (in appearance), but it also makes her look more weaker, less athletic and ultimately feminine. I believe athleticism and leanness are masculine traits.

Her body is made like it is to be manhandled, groped, bitten, squished and squeezed. Perfect. Plus her face isn't bloated, really good body fat distribution. Even has great colouring. She is a near ideal female, if not ideal.
What do u think about her Cute face with ideal Body

something between fit and athletic

• +1
IMG 20230402 WA00082

• JFL
I like body type 5. 3 is good too.

• Love it
3-5,8

• +1
For nigcels like me, bbws are ideal.
Too bad I’ve only attracted one BBW in me life
All the girls that have liked me have been skinny or athletic. It is so over.
Only Tyrone’s can pull BBWs

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust and john2
Are you black?
Close, Indian. But my race doesn't matter in this discussion because it's objectively true that bigger buttocks and wider hips are feminine and ideal on females.

Proper women should have wider lower torsos and proper men should have wider upper torsos.

Liking stick figures with long torsos is a homosexual trait.

• So Sad

• Woah
0, 1 and 2

• +1
8 and 9

• Woah
2 aand 3

• Woah