What body is Ideal for Women?

Wounds is probably the best chapter in berserk imo v0 swqbzdgvqq0a1

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
2 3 and 4.
1 and 5 may also look attractive on certain girls.

• +1
all of these are shit, I will settle for nothing less than long clavicles + noticeable musculature.

• Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, LowTrust, Deleted member 23219 and 1 other person
2,3,4,5>

• +1
Individually, I prefer options "one" and "three" respectively; similarly, thank you for this insightful, impactful thread. Godspeed, brother!

• Love it
2 3 and 4.
1 and 5 may also look attractive on certain girls.
yeah
all of these are shit, I will settle for nothing less than long clavicles + noticeable musculature.

View attachment 2168171
too masculine bro girls are supposed to be small and feminine not titans
Individually, I prefer options "one" and "three" respectively; similarly, thank you for this insightful, impactful thread. Godspeed, brother!
yeah legit bro "one" is hot asf but idk why most guys don't agree, it's just so cute and combined with a good face would be legendary, although if the girl has a bad face I can see it making her look even worse

• +1
Reactions: inceI
I believe since we are both in our teen years, we have a different perception of girls than some other users on the site; however, I completely agree with what you said in regards to the first option - just imagine having a brunette, blond, or redhead with that stature!
yeah legit bro "one" is hot asf but idk why most guys don't agree, it's just so cute and combined with a good face would be legendary, although if the girl has a bad face I can see it making her look even worse

• Love it
I believe since we are both in our teen years, we have a different perception of girls than some other users on the site; however, I completely agree with what you said in regards to the first option - just imagine having a brunette, blond, or redhead with that stature!
yea true, I think a lot of guys in general though prefer girls to be "thiccc" but I've always been kinda disgusted with that look since a child so maybe that's why, I guess looking at it biologically it doesn't make sense that we like these girls since they're low estrogen, but tbh it's probably got something to do with us having a tomboy fetish or wanting to feel more powerful by being way taller and larger than the girl we're with, and curves aka fat kinda counteract that, or it could just be that it goes well with a cute face, and we imagine ourselves with a cute face JB with that physique

• +1
all these foids so insecure about "muh body standards so unrealistic" meanwhile almost all of the different body types have been chosen except chubby and obese

• +1
I like "tall" women too, but I cannot pull any type(s) of women, hence why I am "KHV" (I can send how I look in a 'conversation' thread). Seriously, I would be fine with a chubby Arab girl or something (for example).
yea true, I think a lot of guys in general though prefer girls to be "thiccc" but I've always been kinda disgusted with that look since a child so maybe that's why, I guess looking at it biologically it doesn't make sense that we like these girls since they're low estrogen, but tbh it's probably got something to do with us having a tomboy fetish or wanting to feel more powerful by being way taller and larger than the girl we're with, and curves aka fat kinda counteract that, or it could just be that it goes well with a cute face, and we imagine ourselves with a cute face JB with that physique

• Woah
I like "tall" women too, but I cannot pull any type(s) of women, hence why I am "KHV" (I can send how I look in a 'conversation' thread). Seriously, I would be fine with a chubby Arab girl or something (for example).
tbh I feel like as long as a girl is either really tall for a girl (5'8-5'11) then it's a turn on, or if they're really tiny (4'10-5'2) then it's a halo, just don't be average theory

• +1