what can i do to become a shabbos goy and start getting paid insane amounts of money?

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
srs

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Choke on kosher sausage, sell your throat to the dreidel wielding puppeteers like a good goy. The goyim will inherit the earth

@AlexBrown84

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and fuxkdakikez
You need to be in a position of power already. You'll get scouted by them and if you pass the test, you'll be let in their club.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and fuxkdakikez
You need to be in a position of power already. You'll get scouted by them and if you pass the test, you'll be let in their club.
never begun

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l and Imretarded?
never begun
No, you can psychopath max and cheat your way up. If you really want to make it big, you'll need to become amoral. You will have doors open for you.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
@fuxkdakikez I wouldn't recommend it. Their age of rulership is nearing its end. The amount of people aware of the stuff going on is reaching critical mass.

• Hmm...
@fuxkdakikez I wouldn't recommend it. Their age of rulership is nearing its end. The amount of people aware of the stuff going on is reaching critical mass.
how many more years do you think until they collapse

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
how many more years do you think until they collapse
There isn't going to be a 'collapse', it's going to be similar to what happened in Germany.

Giving a count down is hard to predict because it depends on when the economy declines to the needed fresh hold. If China keeps being a pussy and doesn't try push America, probably the late 2030s to 40s. The political change will be delayed a likely less extreme

If China starts some kind of dragged out conflict, US and Europe are going to be much worse off and they'll have the change sooner and more extreme. Most likely before 2040 (assuming China starts a war in the very near future)

• +1