What can i do to improve my forehead

v99bv

v99bv

Iron
Is my hairline the problem or is my brow ridge the problem?

Attachments

• 20240228_224305.jpg
    20240228_224305.jpg
    951.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240228_224856.jpg
    20240228_224856.jpg
    926.2 KB · Views: 0
Beneath the emerald waves of a psychedelic ocean, jellyfish dance to the rhythm of bioluminescent beats while mermaids weave tapestries of seaweed dreams. Meanwhile, a pod of dolphins conducts an underwater orchestra using conch shells and starfish tambourines.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929 and NorwoodAscender
Beneath the emerald waves of a psychedelic ocean, jellyfish dance to the rhythm of bioluminescent beats while mermaids weave tapestries of seaweed dreams. Meanwhile, a pod of dolphins conducts an underwater orchestra using conch shells and starfish tambourines.

Cope kike

Cope kike

….on Opposite Day

Fuck I’m on phone I can’t copy paste

im too low iq what does this mean

I guess your cranium is just kinda grown backwards. So since there s all this volume in the back there s not much volume left for the front, which creates this forehead.That s just my theory though.
Quite a few Russians seem to have that. And you look central asian so I would assume it s a steppe people trait. Not sure what you can do. Just accept it s your pheno and ancestral legacy.

• JFL
Reactions: ARCelM and zura
The first account is apparently posting some ai generated random shit and then the other users in the chain are just retards shitposting. It s unrelated to your post.

This back growth of the skull is called anatolian bump. It was apparently brought by the turks when they conquered anatolia.

Maybe it s related to the "water" joke that we have here. If a thread is considered too obvious we say it s water (short for "water is wet") but your thread doesn t qualify at all as water so I think he s just randomly testing shit.

I guess your cranium is just kinda grown backwards. So since there s all this volume in the back there s not much volume left for the front, which creates this forehead.That s just my theory though.
Quite a few Russians seem to have that. And you look central asian so I would assume it s a steppe people trait. Not sure what you can do. Just accept it s your pheno and ancestral legacy.
damn i look like a balloon when i chin tuck also yea im both russian and central asian

if my cranium is backwards wouldnt that make my forehead further back though?or is my cranium too big that there is volume on both front and back?

if my cranium is backwards wouldnt that make my forehead further back though?or is my cranium too big that there is volume on both front and back?
I meant that since your cranium is positioned more back than an average skull your forehead has to "connect" it to your face by expanding back and up to reach it.
Yeah you have consequent volume in the front as well which saves you from having a flat very backwards sloping forehead.

Last edited: