What can I do to look as best as I possibly can without surgery? (I'm 16)

S

sixsn

Iron
Just for some context, I have somewhat asymmetrical eyebrows and absolutely horrendous acne. I've been told I have alright features but I look absolutely terrible, and it's to the point where I get bullied for it. It's almost like I'm not even treated as a fucking human being, all I want is to be treated normally. Is that too much to ask for? I don't even want to look extremely good I just wanna look good enough. I used to look alright, but when I hit 15 things went down the drain. I have a jawline but it's slowly fading, I'm 122lbs skinny fat and I look the worst I've ever been. I have acne on my chest and back as well. I'm wondering what I can do to clear up my skin and improve my looks besides getting good sleep and exercise. My diet is shit and I definitely need to eat healthy and lose some bodyfat without turning into an anorexic.

I see why the people who originally used this site a while ago didn't want it to go mainstream, I've seen some crazy ascensions without surgery. I wanna improve my eyebrows, my skin, and my jaw but I have no idea where to even start because I'm seeing tons of different advice and unnecessary products. I also need to improve my hair because I think my hair is thinning due to my lazy and shit life choices. I don't want all this too catch up to me later in life either, is it too late to do anything about these things?

The left side of my jaw is pretty defined, while the right isn't as defined. I sleep on the right side and I probably chew more on my left, so what should I do to correct this while I can? Because there's no way this is genetic.

I'm definitely getting surgery later on but for now I'd like to reach my genetic potential before I even consider surgery. My genetics aren't the best. I was told I'd grow but I'm only 5'7 at 16 while my dad is like 6'3 and my mom is 5'6. My other question is, do I still have time to grow? I'm definitely vitamin deficient and I probably need to get some bloodwork done and shit. I'd post myself but I know I'd get flamed so bad.

What should I do? I didn't wanna use this site but it's my last resort.

Tldr answer you can't it's fucking over

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
not sure if I should put my face on this site.
don't, PMs only. Some schizo incel here found a guy's Tinder match (which he was bragging about on a post), sent her his photo and told her a bunch of fake weird stuff about him and ruined his chances.

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
Just for some context, I have somewhat asymmetrical eyebrows and absolutely horrendous acne. I've been told I have alright features but I look absolutely terrible, and it's to the point where I get bullied for it.
visit a dermatologist if possible, isotretinoin saved me

Just for some context, I have somewhat asymmetrical eyebrows and absolutely horrendous acne. I've been told I have alright features but I look absolutely terrible, and it's to the point where I get bullied for it. It's almost like I'm not even treated as a fucking human being, all I want is to be treated normally. Is that too much to ask for? I don't even want to look extremely good I just wanna look good enough. I used to look alright, but when I hit 15 things went down the drain. I have a jawline but it's slowly fading, I'm 122lbs skinny fat and I look the worst I've ever been. I have acne on my chest and back as well. I'm wondering what I can do to clear up my skin and improve my looks besides getting good sleep and exercise. My diet is shit and I definitely need to eat healthy and lose some bodyfat without turning into an anorexic.

I see why the people who originally used this site a while ago didn't want it to go mainstream, I've seen some crazy ascensions without surgery. I wanna improve my eyebrows, my skin, and my jaw but I have no idea where to even start because I'm seeing tons of different advice and unnecessary products. I also need to improve my hair because I think my hair is thinning due to my lazy and shit life choices. I don't want all this too catch up to me later in life either, is it too late to do anything about these things?

The left side of my jaw is pretty defined, while the right isn't as defined. I sleep on the right side and I probably chew more on my left, so what should I do to correct this while I can? Because there's no way this is genetic.

I'm definitely getting surgery later on but for now I'd like to reach my genetic potential before I even consider surgery. My genetics aren't the best. I was told I'd grow but I'm only 5'7 at 16 while my dad is like 6'3 and my mom is 5'6. My other question is, do I still have time to grow? I'm definitely vitamin deficient and I probably need to get some bloodwork done and shit. I'd post myself but I know I'd get flamed so bad.

hop on accutane if it's so bad, the easiest way to cure acne imo, i wouldn't worry about the side effects in your case
start going to the gym (muh gym is cope, it's not)
mew (ik it's cliche advice), make sure you do it right because losers on this forum say it doesn't do anything while they can't even learn how to do it right, at 16 you can achieve more results than 18, 19 years olds
chew mastic gum, make sure to chew more on the smaller side, start back sleeping or ditch your pillow when you sleep on your side for your asymmetry
do not starve yourself, you will still end up skinny fat (speaking from experience), and may fuck with your height growth at this age
take multivitamin, d3+k2, zinc, boron, magnesium, maybe creatine but it makes your face kinda bloated
go outside and eat at least somewhat natural food like a normal person, stop being so lazy
and stop using this forum too often, it has good guides and tips but it's not worth it to waste your time arguing with incels online, stop caring about some fucking psl ratings

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rozdziewiczacz and IanIachimoe2491
hop on accutane if it's so bad, the easiest way to cure acne imo, i wouldn't worry about the side effects in your case
start going to the gym (muh gym is cope, it's not)
mew (ik it's cliche advice), make sure you do it right because losers on this forum say it doesn't do anything while they can't even learn how to do it right, at 16 you can achieve more results than 18, 19 years olds
chew mastic gum, make sure to chew more on the smaller side, start back sleeping or ditch your pillow when you sleep on your side for your asymmetry
do not starve yourself, you will still end up skinny fat (speaking from experience), and may fuck with your height growth at this age
take multivitamin, d3+k2, zinc, boron, magnesium, maybe creatine but it makes your face kinda bloated
go outside and eat at least somewhat natural food like a normal person, stop being so lazy
and stop using this forum too often, it has good guides and tips but it's not worth it to waste your time arguing with incels online, stop caring about some fucking psl ratings
real advice I also needed to hear thank you polak

• +1
Reactions: polishcel

pic?

show pictures. If I were you I would start softmaxxing in every way possible asap

show pic and dont be a fking pussy pm to me