what can i improve, am i fully softmaxxed? (14 y/o)

bluemcdonalds

bluemcdonalds

Bronze
IMG 2376

Attachments

• IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2203.jpeg
    IMG_2203.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2334.jpeg
    IMG_2334.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Clear your skin and never go on this site. You'll probably be chadlite once you've grown more.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, urielRanhel, ManzareK and 1 other person
Clear your skin and never go on this site. You'll probably be chadlite once you've grown more.
why not go on this site? i’ll never consider any surgeries besides maybe a genio, what’s so wrong with this site

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
Hapa prettyboy

Your hair could use a semi-perm to make it wavier. Also dye it dark brown (thank me later)

other than that you look good already, maybe some acne but it's just puberty

Your hair could use a semi-perm to make it wavier. Also dye it dark brown (thank me later)

other than that you look good already, maybe some acne but it's just puberty
dark brown? why, does it match my face? i might over the summer die it brown and get a perm is there anything besides hair i could improve

dark brown? why, does it match my face? i might over the summer die it brown and get a perm is there anything besides hair i could improve
Don’t go ash dark brown it’s my natural haircolor and I’m gatekeeping.

most guys look better with dark hair

besides hair it's just the basic stuff like skincare, gym and high-protein diet

also don't stress about this shit at 15 bro, it'll only mess you up mentally

you will probably ascend naturally if you sleep and eat well, puberty will do the rest

also don't stress about this shit at 15 bro, it'll only mess you up mentally

you will probably ascend naturally if you sleep and eat well, puberty will do the rest
alright bro

• Ugh..
Hey man, why are you on this site at such a young age? Do you struggle with girls?

Hey man, why are you on this site at such a young age? Do you struggle with girls?
i do slightly, i have a girlfriend right now though but she’s my first i’ve ever had, socially i messed up somewhere, before i looked decent i was really horny and genuinely weird, i’m not like that now, im just trying to have a good relationship with my girlfriend but i want to look my best

You look like an old friend i had named luke

i just want to look my best and be respected

• Ugh..
It's over, LDAR

i do slightly, i have a girlfriend right now though but she’s my first i’ve ever had, socially i messed up somewhere, before i looked decent i was really horny and genuinely weird, i’m not like that now, im just trying to have a good relationship with my girlfriend but i want to look my best
why the fuck are you on this site if you're 14 and have a gf?

at age 14 you can be ugly as fuck and still get a good looking gf, looks start to matter at 18-20 not 14, i don't see any reason for someone age 14 to rot on this shithole

Capped by phenotype.

chads.org

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
why the fuck are you on this site if you're 14 and have a gf?

at age 14 you can be ugly as fuck and still get a good looking gf, looks start to matter at 18-20 not 14, i don't see any reason for someone age 14 to rot on this shithole
what’s so bad abt this place, i don’t take anything seriously here besides genuine advice, and yeah my girlfriend is really hot, slightly above me in terms of looks or a looksmatch, but looks do matter i get treated better socially now that i look better

Just fix your shit ass haircut and stop rotting here before its too late!

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
Just fix your shit ass haircut and stop rotting here before its too late!
His hair is fine as a teenager, just dry as shit. Use coconut oil and aloe vera gel.

Light color hair doesn't suit you, looks weird with brown/black eyes.

You always need vibrant blue/green eyes to pull of lighter hair imo.

Go see the coloring BOTB thread.

Last edited:
cant even tell if your white or asian souless eyes

looking good, keep moving in prettyboy direction until you grow out of it.

keep the hair and make sure to not malnourish yourself while youre in puberty

Sleep as much as you can
Eat a nice balanced diet
Force yourself into situations you find socially difficult
Play sports (NOT weightlifting)

and come back here in 4 years or so
It makes my skin crawl to think 14 year olds are being subjected to some of the users on this website

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Damn dawg you look good

Get off this site asap

• Hmm...
Reactions: s4raw
what’s so bad abt this place, i don’t take anything seriously here besides genuine advice, and yeah my girlfriend is really hot, slightly above me in terms of looks or a looksmatch, but looks do matter i get treated better socially now that i look better
any sub6.5/10 guy will get torn to shreds here

@bluemcdonalds i wouldnt rate u 6.5; also u have great potential and no big flaws

Future chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and ASM5
how do i get there

Don't do anything or you will regret it, go and look at curly hair james story, if you continue down this path, he is your endpoint...

Many users here rot here without being able to get a gf, do not be low iq and destroy yourself with this site that will give you some type of body dismorphia and you will eventually find some unrealistic/unobtainable morph you will want to look like, just to severly looksmin...

hair looks like shit