What causes extreme empathy/cuckiness?

D

douche

Silver
I used to cry whenever I saw a homeless person outside, was a vegan from ages 11-15 (definitely stunted my growth), never been in a fight bc I'm scared of getting hit + can't force myself to physically harm other people.

Sometimes I'll larp as 'dark triad' but whenever I insult someone, I feel bad and have an extremely strong urge to apologise and make amends.

For reference I have 6.2 inch wrists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: trueceI, Michael Myers, Deleted member 29167 and 6 others
caused by thin wrists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Pikabro and Sprinkles
caused by thin wrists
vermillioncorefan

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I used to cry whenever I saw a homeless person outside, was a vegan from ages 11-15 (definitely stunted my growth), never been in a fight bc I'm scared of getting hit + can't force myself to physically harm other people.

Sometimes I'll larp as 'dark triad' but whenever I insult someone, I feel bad and have an extremely strong urge to apologise and make amends.

I think its genetic, my parents said I never cried as a baby unlike my siblings, autism + sociopathy since birth

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Are you being serious?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: douche and Jeww
Hormones? I would be so much more susceptible to depression, negative emotions, etc in my late teens and early twenties

I think its genetic, my parents said I never cried as a baby unlike my siblings, autism + sociopathy since birth
damn uve been gone since like forever

• +1
Reactions: cube

JoinedMar 7, 2024Posts217Reputation231

High estrogen, low t

@HarrierDuBois How do I personalitymaxx, I'm sick of the isfj lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois How do I personalitymaxx, I'm sick of the isfj lifestyle
You can't. Your dom Si and aux Fe will make you an incredible boyfriend who never forgets any details about your gf and always understands her feelings. Very good type bhai. Brutal for me being Ni-Te instead of Si-Fe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, vermillioncorefan and douche
You can't. Your dom Si and aux Fe will make you an incredible boyfriend who never forgets any details about your gf and always understands her feelings. Very good type bhai. Brutal for me being Ni-Te instead of Si-Fe.
It means he a good beta cuck male?:feelshehe:

• Hmm...
higher oxytocin sensitivity/receptor density

• +1
Reactions: trueceI

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Means he has good detail oriented memory and understanding of human dynamics and peoples emotions.
Alpha psychopathic Chad (every woman crush) doesnt care about others emotions,so I think It means beta LTR cuck just like me.

He will have a cuck fetish in the future.:feelshah:

Consequence of shit frame. You can’t take a blow or push, incredibly weak, too frail to throw a solid punch etc

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
  • +1

You, my friend, are a personalitychad. Never change. 😍