What causes immigrants to become such nationalists for their motherland?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I REALLY do not understand. What is it? What causes rats from the Balkans or Middle East, etc to waive the flag of their motherland in a new host country and to constantly profess how their country is the most amazing one in the world?

Is it an inferiority complex? When you tell these people that they made the decision to leave their shitholes onto greener pastures, they always say “well I’m just here to make money and send it back home”. How does that bolster their nationalistic position?! They think their native country is the best but they have no intents in staying there to make it better. Why?

Can any of you immigrants who do this explain yourselves? Why do you think your shithole is better than America, Germany, the UK, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, Ricky212, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
Because the western natives don’t accept the immigrants or their children as one of their own, so that’s why they fall back on being nationalistic for their own country. That said, the people from their ancestral countries generally see immigrants and their children as outsiders, so people like me are screwed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and 6ft4
Because the western natives don’t accept the immigrants or their children as one of their own, so that’s why they fall back on being nationalistic for their own country. That said, the people from their ancestral countries generally see immigrants and their children as outsiders, so people like me are screwed.
Yes, diaspora are ridiculed and mocked by natives. They’re also not accepted by natives of the new host country either.

In other words, it’s an inferiority complex. They’re coping. Humans are interesting creatures huh. They’ll do anything to feel a shred of belonging

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
cause they're patriots bud

There projecting because they know there countries are shit

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 7580, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
its mostly tied to islam

Ill never understand this as a child of immigrants myself lol
Legit the most stupid fucking shit ever

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I REALLY do not understand. What is it?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Nationalism in general is divide and conquer cope formulated by the Jews.

Being a nationalist in a foreign country is so cringe. Or even being a conservative in a foreign country

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
In other words, it’s an inferiority complex. They’re coping. Humans are interesting creatures huh. They’ll do anything to feel a shred of belonging
:ROFLMAO: Muslims/middle easterners and Indians talk very good about their homeland while no one wants to live there, I’ve encountered few myself. They know what they left behind is a shithole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Eternal_