What causes low T in young men these days?

Oh man, really sad, what your age?
26 yo right now, I'm gonna do aerobic exercise and eat healthier now tbh maybe I can reverse changes

26 yo right now, I'm gonna do aerobic exercise and eat healthier now tbh maybe I can reverse changes

Really young, i think, testosterone starts to decrease around 35~40, see a doctor and try to makes push ups.

the soyboy lifestyle

If low T is so bad and effects a man's life quality so much and pretty much every young western male has it in today's world, then how come all these young men are so hypersocial, full of energy and motivation and achieving things then? Most normie males aged 16-35 are even in the gym and seeing good progress too. It's not like all these low T millennials are just sitting there rotting away getting fatter. Remaining stagnant skinnyfat.They have lives, jobs, careers, goals, etc.

Do any of these low t young men you see on Facebook look like the low T is hindering them to you?

I have high t levels at last check and can barely even get out of bed some days.

It's things like this which makes me think T levels are a meme.

Genetics play a huge role that people seem to turn their heads from.

The only way to be high t is to ogremaxx in the woods and hunt animals
Period

genetics ? really ? lol I basically was born with a Sixpack even being a skinny cunt like tryst lee before