What causes the dark melanin under the eyes assuming 1 is curry

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I have dark circles under my eyes and I don't know what's causing it innately is it recessed cheek bones or just darker melanin under the eyes
PXL 20231124 161844857 6

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, 5'7 zoomer and tervile1
It's not about bones

sorry, but where are your cheekbones?

There are GL people with a similar eye area you're just fat as fuck. Lean out a bit.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
it’s probably caused by loss of skin elasticity, use volufiline.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
nice eyebrows though bhai

mouth breathing, lack of fat under eyes, improper nutrition and sleep and environmental factors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Running! and reptiles
mouth breathing, lack of fat under eyes, improper nutrition and sleep and environmental factors.

My diet and sleep patterns aren't really horrible and I don't really mout breath

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Shit undreye support, either lack of bones or lack of fat
Or it could be sleep, but i still have them even tho i sleep well because i have bad underyes

• +1
perfect candidate for checkbone implants they would ascend you hard

• +1
Also, bro are you good with front morphs?

Could you morph me to correct my falios, please? Someone said youre good with them

You can try although my morphs are mainly just face app filters

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
why don’t you consider cheek and midface implants ?

Money issues that's it literally I'm still saving and shit but if my dark skin under eyes isn't due to shit cheek bones I'll take any other option

Money issues that's it literally I'm still saving and shit but if my dark skin under eyes isn't due to shit cheek bones I'll take any other option
i think your dark skin is the least of your worries friend, it’s your midface. you definitely lack under eye support. start to bonesmash if you aren’t, will help a lot.

It’s shit stains from the constant showering with cow poop

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Your eye area is your best feature mate

I have dark circles under my eyes and I don't know what's causing it innately is it recessed cheek bones or just darker melanin under the eyes View attachment 2570196
Bhai, u really need to get filler or ur buccel fat removed, I think u can ascend p easily if u do this, curry pheno got absolutely brutalized by these features.

• +1
4 years here for what

• Hmm...
Reactions: Running!
  • +1
i live for looksmaxxing, being the best version of myself excites me, that’s my motivation. you have to want it enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline and reptiles
Recessed as shit
Imagine being an OG PSL user with 33k posts and having over 30% body fat you're just coping with muh I'm boneless, bro. Put a bullet through your crainium asap.

• JFL
Reactions: Running! and bradpittshairline
Imagine being an OG PSL user with 33k posts and having over 30% body fat you're just coping with muh I'm boneless, bro. Put a bullet through your crainium asap.
he gets too burned out from going to the gym jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403