What causes this maxilla curvature (forward lower, flat upper)

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta

@Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, thereallegend, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
@St.TikTokcel :feelsgiga: might have a theory "asian dna" or smth but he uses rough vocabulary :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
zygos not forward enough

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and ChristianChad
might be overjet

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 2816 and 3 others
@St.TikTokcel :feelsgiga: might have a theory "asian dna" or smth but he uses rough vocabulary :oops:
DUDE YOU'RE MY CLONE OMG MY SIDE PROFILE IS RECESSED JUST LIKE YOURS IS OMG. DOWNWARD GROWN SUBHUMANS UNITED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
The middle third of the face describes your emotional self. Having it similar to the upper guy seems to indicate a poorly developed soul. I'm not sure on how this would be fixable though

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 28691, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
The middle third of the face describes your emotional self. Having it similar to the upper guy seems to indicate a poorly developed soul. I'm not sure on how this would be fixable though
looks = soul theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
@Anstrum95
Do you keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth and did you do it during your development
My theory is that if you press your tongue against the back of your upper teeth your lower maxilla will grow forward but if your don't press your tongue up against the roof of your mouth the upper maxilla will stay back

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
It's about the developed cheekbones

@Anstrum95
Do you keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth and did you do it during your development
My theory is that if you press your tongue against the back of your upper teeth your lower maxilla will grow forward but if your don't press your tongue up against the roof of your mouth the upper maxilla will stay back
>just mew, bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
holy fuck my side from that distance looks almost identical to anstrum except a bit more recessed :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

its recessed orbital rims and zygos that are not protruding enough so you get that vile dark undereye effect

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, ChristianChad, Moggie and 1 other person
I have the same thing

I got braces when younger

incisor chewing causes CCW

@Anstrum95
I never was concious about my tongue position, i certainly did not do any "mewing"

maybe my tongue is short in proportion to mouth size so it did not pressure the roof of the mouth enough? who knows :oops:

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
looks = soul theory is legit
Eyes are the windows to the soul, it's widely known. That's also why taking certain mindaltering drugs always have the most visible effect on your eye area. Not your upper or lower third of the face

Bimaxillary protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
flat orbitals and lack of forward zygo projection

brutal thread :feelscry:

@Anstrum95
we could name this theory something like mewing maybe

zygos not forward enough
That's just restating the issue, not explaining a cause.

Could be either genetics or environment. Obviously that is a vague answer, but no one knows for sure.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 1901
@Anstrum95
How can you get surgery and talk about shit like this

That's just restating the issue, not explaining a cause.

Could be either genetics or environment. Obviously that is a vague answer, but no one knows for sure.
If your maxilla develops properly, your zygos will be better of course. But in the case of a good maxilla but bad zygos, I think the cause would pretty much just genetics.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
I have this same thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530_204038_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530_204038_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 28414
I almost have the exact same side profile as the guy in the first pic :feelswhy: