The most important bone is the upper maxilla.

D

Deleted member 68444

Iron
If I had to choose to be recessed :

1) lower maxilla
2) mandible
3) upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: thecel, buflek and Snake.0359
If I had to choose a bone to be recessed :

1) lower maxilla
2) mandible
3) upper maxilla
Agree Upper Maxilla gives more to your Eye Area

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 68444
recession around the eyes is worse mid-face is pretty fixable, no implants or lefort for your bug eyes.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Loveland, sportsmogger and 4 others
recession around the eyes is worse mid-face is pretty fixable, no implants or lefort for your bug eyes.

Because of that Salludon has no Support in His Undereye?

Last edited:
isn't michelle morrone recessed in the upper maxilla, foids still simp for him, doe think upper maxilla is still important

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and nofap
i mean if ur mandible is very recessed it’s over you’ll look like a birdcel

at least u can cope with a bad upper maxilla if your other features are strong

I disagree.

While not ideal, it's certainly an improvement. Add orbital decompression and he's solid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Maalik
i mean if ur mandible is very recessed it’s over you’ll look like a birdcel

at least u can cope with a bad upper maxilla if your other features are strong
If your upper maxilla is recessed, it can fuck up your eyes area and cheekbones, which I would argue is more important as a whole, than forward growth of mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
He isn't, just lacks fat pads around his eyes

You are Actually Wrong!
If you see his orbital Vector is Hollow he clearly has Recession there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Anyway I Thank God that my Undereye Support is Good
In Fact Most PSL Gods Have Pretty Bad Upper Maxilla and Undereye Support

View attachment 2838443
You are Actually Wrong!
If you see his orbital Vector is Hollow he clearly has Recession there
Firstly, this is the wrong angle, it isn't Frankfurt plane.

Head alignment according to the Frankfurt plane

This is :
IMG 20240404 211150

Also, hollowness around the orbital vector isn't a sign of recessed maxilla, it's the orbital vector, which both Michelle and gandy, have positive.
View attachment 2838460

Attachments

• london-uk-3rd-november-2016-david-gandy-attends-battersea-dogs-and-H7B621 (1).jpg
    london-uk-3rd-november-2016-david-gandy-attends-battersea-dogs-and-H7B621 (1).jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Snake.0359
Nvm

• +1
Ok where exactly is located Upper Maxilla I thought Upper Maxilla and Undereye Support Is Linked together
They are linked together.

• +1
View attachment 2838493
What do you think about this one?
Yh its good, and he's got better fat pads around his eyes, but...

Remember that he's facing down and his lower eyelid is rested. When you squint your lower eyelid, it basically wraps around your eye which I think you are mistaking for bad under eye support.

C77fab1ff895c84a88d2eba1f970be96

Gandy is tasting the agepill so obviously the fat pads around his eyes are becoming less and less.

• +1
View attachment 2838426isn't michelle morrone recessed in the upper maxilla, foids still simp for him, doe think upper maxilla is still important

View attachment 2838423
It means that incels haven’t got a clue what they’re talking about and only project their good features as being appealing, this goes both ways.

He looks 1000x times better than anyone that ever posted on this site, despite his flaws

• +1
Recessed upper maxilla is just a feature of male skulls. Pretty much every good looking guy has neutral orbital vector at best. Orbital vector is a meme.
it's the orbital vector, which both Michelle and gandy, have positive.
You high?

• +1
It means that incels haven’t got a clue what they’re talking about and only project their good features as being appealing, this goes both ways.

He looks 1000x times better than anyone that ever posted on this site, despite his flaws

Recessed upper maxilla is just a feature of male skulls. Pretty much every good looking guy has neutral orbital vector at best. Orbital vector is a meme.

You high?
Yes it's positive

Yes it's positive
There’s literally a line pointing directly back from their lower eyelid.

Pass me some of what you’re smoking.

There’s literally a line pointing directly back from their lower eyelid.

Pass me some of what you’re smoking.
Lowiqcels like you need to get banned ngl

that's not the fucking orbital vector jfl

Victor1

Lowiqcels like you need to get banned ngl

that's not the fucking orbital vector jfl

View attachment 2838913
Posting a picture you don’t understand doesn’t make this:
A positive relationship in any respect. Literally no relationship to the (faulty) pic you posted. Fucking moronic dickhead greycel. You try and be nice to some people.

Thanks though. I no longer have to babysit the retarded spastic who lacks basic abstract thought.

You wouldnt want to be recessed anywhere tbh, but if I had the option Id choose the mandible and fix it with mandibular osteotomy

Posting a picture you don’t understand doesn’t make this:

A positive relationship in any respect. Literally no relationship to the (faulty) pic you posted. Fucking moronic dickhead greycel. You try and be nice to some people.

Thanks though. I no longer have to babysit the retarded spastic who lacks basic abstract thought.
1) you are the fucking retard that thought squinting your lower eyelid around your fucking circular eye creating that crease, is a fucking negative orbital vector🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Victor1

Positive Vs negative orbital vector U dumb fuck.

2) now that you can differentiate a positive and negative orbital vector

IMG 20240405 005733

I think I've made my point retard.

Attachments

• victor1.jpg
    victor1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-04-05-00-57-10-16_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-05-00-57-10-16_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 0
1) you are the fucking retard that thought squinting your lower eyelid around your fucking circular eye creating that crease, is a fucking negative orbital vector🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2838935
Positive Vs negative orbital vector U dumb fuck.

2) now that you can differentiate a positive and negative orbital vector

View attachment 2838940

I think I've made my point retard.
>Repeats the same nonsense
>”Get it?” :feelsuhh:

There are some people whose opinions aren’t very useful because they aren’t very clever. You’re one of them.

Or you just need to cope with your recessed infras. “Look! My orbital vector is still positive (though I can’t actually explain why)”. My bad bro.

There are some people whose opinions aren’t very useful because they aren’t very clever. You’re one of them.

Or you just need to cope with your recessed infras. “Look! My orbital vector is still positive (though I can’t actually explain why)”. My bad bro.
Your words are garbage and have zero substance to them, you are speaking just for the sake of it, just like every other delusional lowiqcel.

IMG 20240405 011908

Stop trying to backtrack from the fact you embarrassingly thought this is what represents the orbital vector, and then trying to project your lack of knowledge onto me.

mf is dumb, stated recessed maxilla isn't a big flaw due to some foids liking michelle moroone then op proceeds to change pfp from jack reacher to Michele :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
mf is dumb, stated recessed maxilla isn't a big flaw due to some foids liking michelle moroone then op proceeds to change pfp from jack reacher to Michele :lul::lul:
Its funny when people lack the knowledge to prove you wrong, so instead they just call you dumb, 10/10 projection lmfao

Black people with their prognathism are crying hard right now
IMG 5407

Its funny when people lack the knowledge to prove you wrong, so instead they just call you dumb, 10/10 projection lmfao
the projection is you literally chaning your pfp after i told you a guy with the last thing you listed has that recessed then the other user proved that point and you redacted your dumb reasoning because it made no sense as morrone is recessed and its related to the fat pads

the projection is you literally chaning your pfp after i told you a guy with the last thing you listed has that recessed then the other user proved that point and you redacted your dumb reasoning because it made no sense as morrone is recessed and its related to the fat pads
So me changing my pfp to someone that is supposedly recessed in the upper maxilla, when my post is saying that the upper maxilla the most important bone, is projection? And not the fact that I just had a cool pic of him downloaded lmfao. Mirin the low iq.

Show me where I was proven wrong, schizo is seeing stuff.

So me changing my pfp to someone that is supposedly recessed in the upper maxilla, when my post is saying that the upper maxilla the most important bone, is projection? And not the fact that I just had a cool pic of him downloaded lmfao. Mirin the low iq.

Show me where I was proven wrong, schizo is seeing stuff.
read ur posts with snake u retard grey, and use ur brain

I'd be recessed in the lower maxilla tbh, fillers can easily fraud the nasolabial folds

Don’t bother arguing with him. He’s using all his brain power trying to figure out what negative means and has never figured out anything for himself in his life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and PrinceofDarkness